Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same!! Judging by her stories she doesn't do an awful lot 🤔 its the fml mum stories that are keeping her page going!
Yep, plus with another baby due she knows she's got another few years of mum content lined up 😴

Reactions: 2
I can’t wait until she’s had this baby-you’d think she was the only woman to ever be pregnant!
But then she’ll have a whole new raft of complaining about babies to do- so predictable!

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait until she’s had this baby-you’d think she was the only woman to ever be pregnant!
But then she’ll have a whole new raft of complaining about babies to do- so predictable!
She's pregnant? During this heatwave? She should have said 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've had to unfollow, I don't understand why she has so many followers. You'd think no-one had ever been pregnant before and she was being paid to document every minute 🙄 Does she ever have any other content? Apart from Ads of course!

Reactions: 1
I've had to unfollow, I don't understand why she has so many followers. You'd think no-one had ever been pregnant before and she was being paid to document every minute 🙄 Does she ever have any other content? Apart from Ads of course!

Don't worry - soon you'll have all the sleepless nights, nappy poo explosions, FML posts to look forward to 🥴 why else would she have another baby with content from the older two drying up? This keeps her on the insta wanker train for at least 4 years 🙃

Don't worry - soon you'll have all the sleepless nights, nappy poo explosions, FML posts to look forward to 🥴 why else would she have another baby with content from the older two drying up? This keeps her on the insta wanker train for at least 4 years 🙃
So true! Thankfully I won't see it now I've followed 😁

Literally ALL she talks about is what she has eaten or being pregnant. And I don't believe she spilt the cream. Erghhh I am unfollowing her. She had her day at the height of lockdown and used all her material then. If she mentions those Portuguese tarts one more time...

Reactions: 5
Never mind the house she never leaves the sofa, or her bed.

Her living area is so barren… not sure if it’s finished but it’s such a strange empty room with random pieces of furniture.

Reactions: 1
not long to wait for all that baby content……….yawn!

Yep... To name a few -

1. Things not to say to a breastfeeding mum
2. Things not to say to a mum of a newborn
3. 5 reasons why toddlers are d*cks

Plus loads of woe is me/boohoo no sleep/husband away working all the time wah wah wah 😴😴

See the baby has arrived - glad all is well, very cute little baby 😍
Now brace yourself little one, you're going to provide mummy's content for the next 4 years!

Honestly this is her 3rd rodeo . Is she really as incompetent as she shows on Instagram stories or is it all made up?!
Also of course she has a dramatic birth , it was never going to be anything else. Most of us sadly do as dramatic is subjective and most of us don’t bloody broadcast it.
Also you had a miscarriage, we get it, it’s sad. I have had 3. It’s awful. But for the love of chips stop banging on about it. If it’s truely consuming you then seek professional help to deal with things.
right I’m ranted out now. I have unfollowed her because she’s insufferable

Honestly this is her 3rd rodeo . Is she really as incompetent as she shows on Instagram stories or is it all made up?!
Also of course she has a dramatic birth , it was never going to be anything else. Most of us sadly do as dramatic is subjective and most of us don’t bloody broadcast it.
Also you had a miscarriage, we get it, it’s sad. I have had 3. It’s awful. But for the love of chips stop banging on about it. If it’s truely consuming you then seek professional help to deal with things.
right I’m ranted out now. I have unfollowed her because she’s insufferable
All made up - hence the baby for content purposes! That and a dramatic birth to drum up engagement etc. 😴
I had a horrific birth with my third child and was left traumatised so dicking about on Instagram with my newborn with "FML" content was the last thing on my mind but each to their own I suppose 🤦🏻‍♀️