Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Anyone else seen her stories this morning?! How tone deaf is she??? I'm really struggling to summon up any sympathy for her as she sits on the balcony of her luxury Spanish villa weeping over having to fly on her own to Ibiza to party with her friends 🙄 #firstworldproblems

Reactions: 7

Dexy

VIP Member
She has such an inflated ego now. Completely different person post content kid.

Reactions: 7

Aab41

VIP Member
Nice of her to share that Andy Murray is at her hotel, especially when I doubt he's shared that information himself. But look how rich they must be to afford that hotel!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Star15sh

VIP Member
No hate, but I defo couldn’t leave my toddler for 4-6 weeks.
She said the kids are going too
---
I don't mind her but her latest content is so boring, why is she acting like she's a first time mum. You can tell she just using the kid for content as she never puts her phone down to deal with the shit he's causing. I need to get this off my chest too but the girl child just sounds like a whiney little brat who never gets told no. Stop making them this way you're not doing them any favours

Esme

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed and I only found her last summer 🙄 she’s completely unrelatable, always bitching about her kids and just ridiculous with all of the holidays and trips around. Plus while her wardrobe seems great, it’s all gifted. Think she’s truly been sucked into the influencer lifestyle and has lost her authenticity and appeal.

dumdums83

VIP Member
I suppose it doesn’t matter to not sleep train your kids when you are off on your shit tour everyone week and leave some else to look after the kids! Sophie really is grating on me lately and the endless moaning on holiday, people like her really to realise how lucky they are!

Kellyg

VIP Member
I used to really like her but her content is so samey now. Constantly pulling faces at her kids so say bad behaviour type thing. So forced and fake. The way she calls nate natey chops too gets right on my nerves no idea why. Why can't people get real jobs these days why have they got to dick around on insta and call it a job!

User90009

Wtf she is a bell end. This is now the fifty millionth time she has talked about her kids watching ace Ventura…. Is it just me who would just turn the film off if it was clearly inappropriate for my kids?? Tough shit if they wanted to watch it. She is desperate for content and it’s probably all BS anyway.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I'm assuming the RV part of the holiday was Steve's idea as she has seemed miserable. Her content since leaving Disney has been moan after moan.

And someone messaged her on insta and called her out on it too!

And like every insta twat she's got all defensive 😴😴 whoever messaged her is right though, all she's done is fucking moan and post photos of Natey chops shit

Lulalala

Chatty Member
She can’t read the room can she. She’s an older 3rd time mum and I can’t see who can relate to her content. It’s like she’s aiming at younger first time mums but I’m not sure they will look at her and think, yup that’s me? I’m younger than her with two kids and I’m certainly not relating to her and just think what an absolute drama she’s making out of this. You have other children, get off the sofa and do something with them woman

Lollipops23

VIP Member
He’s standing up by the door of the plane, even economy has that on transatlantic flights!
I’m a big fan of hers but the moaning on that trip did really bug me. Did she not think the idea of an RV with 2 kids and a baby would be miserable for everyone bar Steve?

muppetbaby

She’s not coming across well with this school stuff. I’ve been in her situation twice, having individual emails isn’t going to make a shred of difference! If she wants her kids to go to a certain school she should have lived closer! I do understand the devastation but she’s so entitled.

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
I had to unfollow her a couple of months ago. She had gradually become more and more annoying, but after Natey Chops came along, she became unbearable. She definitely had another baby for content!

Dgrey2

Failing to see why she needed to travel to Ibiza and make a tit of herself in various videos in order to write a book set in Ibiza....pretty sure Bella Makcie didn't kill anyone to write her best seller....

• Haha

Moop136

So when on a plane that is not doing great, I would totally be worrying about my kids safety etc Not just myself. And she has had more holidays in the past year, than I have had in 3 years!? And even now all she ever does is moan. Ungrateful, self obessessed, and so out of touch with reality. I worked at a busy hospital til at least 37.5 weeks pregnant with both of mine. She just sits. On a train. On a plane. On a sun lounger. Chuff sake!

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I have no sympathy at all for her. She's certainly looking tired and aged in the last couple of months. Not so smug now is she.
Same. Sorry to sound like a bitch, she wanted a baby for content, she got it.
It also annoyed me how in half term she was moaning "got a baby, it's half term, but my in laws have taken the older kids out". Stop fucking whinging, how many new mums get that?? 🙄

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Oh she’s piiiiissed about getting that message.
Babes, you post this stuff about yourself and you’re opening yourself up like. And all things considered that wasn’t that mean a message!!

Reactions: 5

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
Whilst stuffing her face with egg custard tarts and multipacks of crisps 😴😴
Does anyone genuinely believe she eats as much as she claims to? She’s not big at all and it would take a lot more exercise than she does to burn that off - surprising just how much exercise you need to do to burn a significant amount of calories. I think it’s all for attention, just like everything else she does.

Reactions: 5