Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User90009

Her new figure is not enviable at all - she hasn’t just toned up she clearly doesn’t eat as well she has zero shape.

Reactions: 5

Dexy

VIP Member
She is another one who’s content I used to enjoy because it felt natural and not forced. Now it’s the same boring stuff and mostly moaning.

Dexy

VIP Member
Who is going to watch the kids while she’s getting ready for shows? Who’s paying for it? How does it work? I didn’t think she’d be that known/ popular for a tour of Oz. Quite surprised.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
My husband (who has very little patience at the best of times) would completely lose his shit if I sent back three (THREE??!) sofas!

Dgrey2

Another day another eye roll. Couldn't get a coffee until gone 5 pm was trying to make one for 8 hours despite only having 1 child at home from 9am to 3pm. Get a grip. It's not that difficult to carry them and make a drink I've done it with all 4 kids

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I can't get angry about this, at least they both work and pay for it themselves. I'd like her to GTF off her phone and enjoy the holiday with her family though

work

I mean I don't personally see dicking about on Instagram and talking really fastly into your phone as work (or her "stand up shows" even though she seems to think she's Sarah McMillan or something 😂🙈) just my opinion 😁 she does enjoy moaning about her holidays though, but I guess it's all content 🙄

bla bla bla

Absolutely exaggerated. Ill kids don’t stop her from doing work outs clad in festive active wear. Priorities!

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Nate is her 3rd child and she still acts like it's all new to her- and that child must have serious gut issues given the number of times he's had poonamis in the last few months (I think mine stopped getting them at about 5/6 months, Nate is about 14 months now).
Don't get me started on their ridiculously bad behaved dog.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Unless the husband did her with natey chops attached I’m saying no to pregnancy too……….😂
Funny how she can detach Nate to fuck off for a gifted hotel stay 🤣🙄

Also in case you weren't aware, it was fumble during that boring period between Christmas and New year that led to Natey chops being conceived 🤣

• Haha

Dgrey2

Good grief that last video. She wouldn't bloody know about baby groups she never leaves her sofa

• Haha

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
I dont like her. I find sweet F A about her relatable. But I did feel sorry for her watching her miscarriage video.

I used to find her really funny and relatable but not anymore. Since she moved to a bigger house etc I feel she has got a little bit braggy about stuff. Constantly doing ads and showing off her purchases

User90009

Funny how the baby screams every time he goes to Steve but he is ok with a babysitter all night…

unt Bessie

I'm another one who only found her fairly recently (at some point last year) and have already been totally put off by the 'I'm just another relatable Mum' act whilst jetting off on holiday what feels like every month.

I am SO done with the sofa hunt- never known anything like it! Is that the 3rd she's sent back now?

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the pure glee on her face when the baby puked whilst she was filming?! She must have felt like she won the content lottery.
Agree she’s looking rough now. Scraped back hair with that forehead isn’t a good look.

• Haha