Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another tone deaf 'content creator' who thinks having a home gym larger than most people's living rooms is relatable and what we all want to see, while she twerks her toned buttocks around in Fabletics wear, whinging about ill kids then pretending to mainline chocolate.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does she always look like she has a fake smile?
She looks like she doesn't quite fit in, notice how it's her taking the pic so she can ' flex' about having friends other than ' that one with the fringe'.

When did it become a flex to not read school emails too? She clearly has the time Nd ability because she converses entirely online with her PT. Bet she doesn't forget to read one of his newsletters

Reactions: 4
She looks like she doesn't quite fit in, notice how it's her taking the pic so she can ' flex' about having friends other than ' that one with the fringe'.

When did it become a flex to not read school emails too? She clearly has the time Nd ability because she converses entirely online with her PT. Bet she doesn't forget to read one of his newsletters
I also thought at first glance it looked like she wasn’t with them, like she’s sat on her own.
Something is off with the photo. Bet they all secretly dislike her and witch about her haha. She’s probably that braggy witch, that one who’s done everything before you have sort.

Haha good point.
She’s just trying to be relatable.
Her kids are nearly teenagers ffs and she’s still playing the disorganised mum personality.

Reactions: 2
Yes, we get it Sophie, you've lost weight 😴😴

And no, you can't bleeping sing. Vain C**t

Screenshot_2023-12-31-15-20-21-631~2.jpg

Reactions: 1
Insufferable woman, isn't she?! Leaping around her home gym, making us aware of how skinny she is. Can spend hours pounding the treadmill, but can't read some school emails. But I guess, the kids aren't as important as her and her weight loss.

Today's stories re her face...wonder if she has seen our thread on here. Yes her face is saggy that's what happens when you loose alot of weight and you're not 20 anymore. Look at Davina McCall her face is terrible for looe skin and looking really old/actually unwell.

It's extreme weight loss and a lack of collagen that's causing it. I'm sure a bit of filler will be done in the next few weeks (gifted ovbs)

Reactions: 3
Kid ill AGAIN. Surely this is for content? And begging for free filler - walking begs. Awful woman.

Kid ill AGAIN. Surely this is for content? And begging for free filler - walking begs. Awful woman.
She really was begging there………I won’t keep it secret. I’ll shout it at. So bored of these greedy grifters!

Reactions: 5
Was the 'toddler pulls joggers down' to show us how thin her legs are? What message is this giving Nate? Filming him do it?

Was the 'toddler pulls joggers down' to show us how thin her legs are? What message is this giving Nate? Filming him do it?
This was infuriating. Some weird self admiration going on there. Stop filming and deal with your child!

It was extremely weird viewing. She is starting to sound even more deranged...
Yes the whole thing was very weird. As a fellow mum of 3 I can honestly say I have never had my trousers pulled down by any of them!

Just the thought of filming it.and then putting it online, thinking its funny. I just think she's desperate for content cos if she is offline.for a significant amount of time her engagement drops.

It's more likely to be the extreme diet and weight loss has gone too far
It really has. I’ve always envied her figure. Not anymore. I’ll keep my curves thanks. And I also work out I just don’t record it for Insta three times a week. 😎

Definitely bought a house. In the Lakes again for a random weekend again.

Reactions: 1