Tim Tracker #70 She Has Risen (After Noon) šŸ§Ÿā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. She "organized" her spice cabinet, AKA she bought a spice shelf with levels and placed it in a cabinet and set spice containers on it. She did this while Tim watched some show she didn't like. šŸ™„
Wow we did that recently and it took my hubby and I about 20 minutes after we both worked 9 hour days (albeit wfh). šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Their couch still has pillows from valentine's day.

Also, seriously, what is all this clutter and junk. Your kitchen counter isn't a storage facility.
Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 12.01.52 PM.png

You can tell they're really making an effort with the limited screen time when the tablet is a permanent fixture at the dining table. /s

• Wow
Reactions: 23
If I was sick like Tim is, I would tested for covid first day of symptoms and again 72 hours later. But then, my family comes first šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
Jennbo is not excited for grandma to give J$ stuff. They didnā€™t get him much because Jennbo says she feels like he has a lot. What a joke! Your entire house is a toy nightmare!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Jenn explaining how much more work goes into uploading a video than just clicking upload. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Says "inputting metadata" to make the stans think she is super smart and hardworking.
Just no. She has no idea what she speaks of. I do data analysis as a part of my job, and ā€œmetadataā€ is the data that provides input on the data. Before starting research, I look up metadataā€™s such as description, file type, etc. It provides content about the data, not the content itself. Inputting metadata on YouTube wouldnā€™t be that complex, considering YouTube does the workon metadata. Unless she is talking about writing the video description. Which of that is the case, she is a lost cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a 14 year old ā€¦ she said to me if Iā€™d posted videos of her like the Slackers do of her like this pair of tits do she would never forgive me.

Reactions: 13
Their couch still has pillows from valentine's day.

Also, seriously, what is all this clutter and junk. Your kitchen counter isn't a storage facility.
View attachment 1201446

You can tell they're really making an effort with the limited screen time when the tablet is a permanent fixture at the dining table. /s
Ok donā€™t judge me but I bought a fall pillow at Homegoods in August and itā€™s been on my sofa ever since. It goes with my color scheme and itā€™s sparkly and beautiful and I love itšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

I do not understand how they are SOOO useless. My husband and I are renovating our kitchen and this week Iā€™ve taken out everything from the upper cabinets and taken them off the walls BY MYSELF. In a few weeks we will be ripping out a window and enclosing it with cinderblock to allow for another wall of cabinetry.

tim canā€™t even fix a garage shelf and JENN canā€™t do anything

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why couldnā€™t they just let the kid do the egg dying they kept pulling his hand away and doing it for him šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Do empty pampers boxes count as a flex?

Why is their house so messy? They. Do. Not. Work. Laziness and mental issues have to be the root.

Reactions: 27
Just no. She has no idea what she speaks of. I do data analysis as a part of my job, and ā€œmetadataā€ is the data that provides input on the data. Before starting research, I look up metadataā€™s such as description, file type, etc. It provides content about the data, not the content itself. Inputting metadata on YouTube wouldnā€™t be that complex, considering YouTube does the workon metadata. Unless she is talking about writing the video description. Which of that is the case, she is a lost cause.
Can I just say I am so here for this?! I get a small thrill when they act like experts and then an actual expert comes here or on their comments and corrects them? Kind of makes up for all the times they tried to correct my coworkers and me on how to serve food. Karma is a witch you two!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Right. I know what metadata is, and the whole thing made me laugh. The stans think the Starcruiser left Earth, so she knows they will eat this stuff up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Completely agree this was a tattle response video.

-them pointing out the raspberries they bought for J$
-them mentioning their British friends
-them talking about what Stanny has been doing with/for J$
-them actually showing the office to show its not completely trashed again yet...with bonus staged Ginn cuddling with J$

šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Itā€™s been almost four months now.
What ā€œeducatingā€ has Lynn done?
I see her more as a nanny/caretaker than a teacher to him.

I still maintain that Lynn being hired to close the gap on Jacksonā€™s developmental deficits is a cover story for her being hired to babysit Jenn.

All the bragging about Lynn having masters degree is verbal vomit from Jenn.
And if Lynn does have one (which she has never verified) what is it in?
Cause she sure doesnā€™t interact with J$ like she has it in early childhood education (ECE).

Reactions: 16
Did you notice how Jackson was demanding the eggs when they were doing the dying thing? They must have forgotten to show us that he does say ā€œpleaseā€ and ā€œthank youā€ after all the criticism from his porg-snatching on the Starcruiser.

Well, either they forgot, or it was too difficult to rehearse it with him before the camera started recording.

Reactions: 15
I have never been more depressed until I got to the "Home Fuuuck youuuu" "Jackson tell daddy you love him" "I wove you dsddy" Exasperated Trackside "ugh I love you too jackson" duck YOU. That tone of voice spoke volumes. I haven't been one to question thd love for thier child, but to publicly use that tone pussed me off.

Reactions: 12
Am not sure how taxes work in America as they will be different over here but would a personal assistant and a child educator be different tax brackets? Would they be able to claim so much back if she was under a child educator? But not so much for a personal assistant an those aren't needs but wants, I know here obviously you get money towards your child/children regardless of how much you make with working/not working, has America got somthing similer?

It just baffles me she insists lynne is a child educator so badly it makes me think they are doing it so they can employ her under that because it might do with taxes because its extreamly clear she is NOT a child educator an is doing NOTHING with him

It's been what 4 months now they have had her, anyone doing one on one learning with a kid you'd easily see the huge difference in that time frame, he's no different now to what he was before they got her

• Heart
Why couldnā€™t they just let the kid do the egg dying they kept pulling his hand away and doing it for him šŸ˜”
Because they don't want to clean up a mess

I still maintain that Lynn being hired to close the gap on Jacksonā€™s developmental deficits is a cover story for her being hired to babysit Jenn.

Cause she sure doesnā€™t interact with J$ like she has it in early childhood education (ECE).
She's not an "educator", she is their personal assistant first and nanny for J$ second

Reactions: 14

What does the nanny do? šŸ˜‚. We think she is a baby sitter for Jen so Tim feels safe leaving Jackpot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can tell Dim's sick, cause he forgot to make his hair extra stiff. Also, another punchable Ginn face for @2020planner. šŸ˜†
View attachment 1201424

It seems like it. Ginn said Lynn had bought J$ the egg-dye set, which means she assumed his own parents wouldn't. And they didn't until the day before Easter, so she was kind of right. And they basically bought it to have something to film, and so now J$'s gonna have to do egg-dying again after Easter's over. A new "tradition"!
Maybe they can dye the rotting prosperity pig yellow. Itā€™s a shame the Easter Bunny didnā€™t replace that with a plastic egg.

• Haha
What does the nanny do? šŸ˜‚. We think she is a baby sitter for Jen so Tim feels safe leaving Jackpot
I agree with this. I think Stanny was truly hired for Jen. She may not recognize it... Tim probably convinced her by filling her full of the "educator" BS, but I honestly believe that she was hired to simply have another set of šŸ‘€ on things.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.