Tim Tracker #70 She Has Risen (After Noon) 🧟‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim says he doesn't know how to hard-boil eggs because he's a millennial. duck you Dim, don't throw the rest of us millennials in with your incompetence. I've known how to hard-boil an egg since I was a kid.
SAME!

Reactions: 8
Jenn has up a few IG stories. So J is zooming around on this scooter, on the tile, navigating around toys all over the floor, he is wearing socks and no shoes or anything with grip, and zooming straight into the kitchen. He was heading straight to the plastic roller coaster thing and she cut the story.

I was definitely overly careful with my kids, but pretty sure I would insist he wear a helmet if he is going to be scooting on that hard tile floor, in socks, around all that clutter. 🤷‍♀️

Oh and @Quasimodo - she is using your favorite SPACE DUST filter. 😄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lynn's gonna do an egg-dye set with him after Easter's over because they couldn't do it while she was there cause his nap ran too late. Whose fault was that?

Ginn takes awhile to edit because she has to change her hairstyle into 3 different frumpy styles in one day. She'd probably also edit faster if she didn't have her tablet of Bravo next to her monitor.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hearing Jackson is a star athlete made me think of this clip. A glimpse into the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jenn has up a few IG stories. So J is zooming around on this scooter, on the tile, navigating around toys all over the floor, he is wearing socks and no shoes or anything with grip, and zooming straight into the kitchen. He was heading straight to the plastic roller coaster thing and she cut the story.

I was definitely overly careful with my kids, but pretty sure I would insist he wear a helmet if he is going to be scooting on that hard tile floor, in socks, around all that clutter. 🤷‍♀️

Oh and @Quasimodo - she is using your favorite SPACE DUST filter. 😄
A dusty filter for a dusty witch. Her whole life needs a filter.

If J$ keeps riding that scooter around, and especially in the kitchen, no doubt he'll get injured soon. There's so many freaking trip hazards in that home, it's disgusting. PICK UP ALL YOUR tit, Zombie Jesus is watching you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A dusty filter for a dusty witch. Her whole life needs a filter.

If J$ keeps riding that scooter around, and especially in the kitchen, no doubt he'll get injured soon. There's so many freaking trip hazards in that home, it's disgusting. PICK UP ALL YOUR tit, Zombie Jesus is watching you.
Yep. Not to mention all those countertop corners and furniture corners he is zipping around.

Reactions: 13
Dim says he doesn't know how to hard-boil eggs because he's a millennial. duck you Dim, don't throw the rest of us millennials in with your incompetence. I've known how to hard-boil an egg since I was a kid.
duck him for classing us all together, hard boiled eggs are the easiest out all eggs to do, bet the daft twit doesn't know how to make egg mayonnaise as well then or how to do a perfect poached egg, if he's going act stupid then take out the "millennials" part an just put "because I AM stupid"

Reactions: 15
This whole video was made to try and show that they actually interact with their child and they are a happy family.

It’s so sad that their lives are run by what people on here say! 😂 They can pretend to their stans that it’s just the “unwell three,” but everyone on here knows the truth, and so do the Trackers.

Reactions: 22
Why do they have to control everything? She didn’t let him do the eggs by himself it was so frustrating to watch :(

Honestly I hope Tim feels better. I don’t wish being sick on anyone, it’s miserable. He looked miserable. I wonder if it was food poisoning from eating somewhere

Reactions: 9
Lynn's gonna do an egg-dye set with him after Easter's over because they couldn't do it while she was there cause his nap ran too late. Whose fault was that?

Ginn takes awhile to edit because she has to change her hairstyle into 3 different frumpy styles in one day. She'd probably also edit faster if she didn't have her tablet of Bravo next to her monitor.
If I had to guess, I imagine it was Stanny’s idea in the first place. Jenn probably got jealous and insisted that she and Tim dye eggs with Jackson first. Of course, she had to claim it as her own idea.

Reactions: 17
Why do they have to control everything? She didn’t let him do the eggs by himself it was so frustrating to watch :(

Honestly I hope Tim feels better. I don’t wish being sick on anyone, it’s miserable. He looked miserable. I wonder if it was food poisoning from eating somewhere
Honestly when it's self inflicted sickness I have no sympathy, if it's not then yeah being sick sucks but honestly I can't see his diet helping him, eating non stop tit constantly isn't going to help you, eventually your body is gonna be getting sick a ton

Honestly when it's self inflicted sickness I have no sympathy, if it's not then yeah being sick sucks but honestly I can't see his diet helping him, eating non stop tit constantly isn't going to help you, eventually your body is gonna be getting sick a ton
Oh man if it’s self-inflicted yeah like if you drink too much and you get sick too bad so sad I don’t give a crap. If he over ate and got sick then that’s his fault but if he just ate something that made him sick that’s not his fault that’s why I would like to know what made him sick like did he eat somewhere at Disney springs or Epcot that gave him food poisoning

Reactions: 5
You can tell Dim's sick, cause he forgot to make his hair extra stiff. Also, another punchable Ginn face for @2020planner. 😆
Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 11.48.31 AM.png

If I had to guess, I imagine it was Stanny’s idea in the first place. Jenn probably got jealous and insisted that she and Tim dye eggs with Jackson first. Of course, she had to claim it as her own idea.
It seems like it. Ginn said Lynn had bought J$ the egg-dye set, which means she assumed his own parents wouldn't. And they didn't until the day before Easter, so she was kind of right. And they basically bought it to have something to film, and so now J$'s gonna have to do egg-dying again after Easter's over. A new "tradition"!

Reactions: 12
You can tell Dim's sick, cause he forgot to make his hair extra stiff. Also, another punchable Ginn face for @2020planner. 😆
View attachment 1201424

It seems like it. Ginn said Lynn had bought J$ the egg-dye set, which means she assumed his own parents wouldn't. And they didn't until the day before Easter, so she was kind of right. And they basically bought it to have something to film, and so now J$'s gonna have to do egg-dying again after Easter's over. A new "tradition"!
I think they saw Lynn bought it and they copied her and acted like it was their own idea. They realized that otherwise they couldn't film it because they can't show Lynn on camera (except when they do 🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh man if it’s self-inflicted yeah like if you drink too much and you get sick too bad so sad I don’t give a crap. If he over ate and got sick then that’s his fault but if he just ate something that made him sick that’s not his fault that’s why I would like to know what made him sick like did he eat somewhere at Disney springs or Epcot that gave him food poisoning
Oh yeah totally, I agree

A part of me probably thinks its been somthing he's done because I don't think he would have missed a opportunity to witch about a place if it had been food poisoning, they seem to take great joy in complaining about every place possible an trying to grift things out of them because of it

I gave up after 5 minutes when that droopy eyed racist snatched the space shuttle chocolate box out of buddy’s hand so he could read space facts.
bleeping intolerable Sid the sloth lookalike.

Reactions: 21
That was like a weird, crappy, tattle response video. Oh Jackprop can do so many new things, look how well he rides a scooter, look how he can brush his teeth, well not really but we got him an expensive toothbrush, look how much j loves us “say I love you”, look t me organizing the spices, well only 6 things, but yay me!
Completely agree this was a tattle response video.

-them pointing out the raspberries they bought for J$
-them mentioning their British friends
-them talking about what Stanny has been doing with/for J$
-them actually showing the office to show its not completely trashed again yet...with bonus staged Ginn cuddling with J$

Also, I watched the IG story first before the vlog, at the end Ginn says how they were making food to bring for Easter. My first thought, I wonder if they are making the broccoli salad AGAIN....sure enough they are 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He can throw a ball 6 inches to Jennbo so now he’s a star athlete. We’ll ignore the fact that he can’t feed himself.

How many vehicles does this kid own? Why is that scooter in the house?
WTF? J$ nap ran late - so he & Lynn couldn’t die eggs. That kid sleeps as much as a damn cat!

Reactions: 24
If he was sick and could be from a stomach bug (it's been going around in FL) even if he claims he was feeling better, couldn't he still be contagious and should not be near the rest of his family so soon?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.