Tim Tracker #70 She Has Risen (After Noon) 🧟‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim Tracker #70: She Has Risen (After Noon) 🧟‍♀️

New thread courtesy of @Quasimodo
Didn't know if our usual new thread maker would be busy this holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
EGGIES VLOG TIME! 🤢

Tim has been puking or crapping, and hasn't felt well. Gee, I wonder why. Maybe because you have been eating endless garbage day after day?

Every day when J is asleep, Lynn builds him a new design with the Nugget for him to play with. WTF does Jenn or Tim do? This is bizarre.

And Tim is calling him a star athlete and touting his baseball throwing skills.

Oh and they got him a new bike AND scooter. 🤦‍♀️

Their "friends" came over for Easter gifts for J - seems like it was the British guys.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Tim’s probably sick from space allergies still 🤷‍♂️The way these two eat I’m surprised they dont get SpAcE ScUrVy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenn explaining how much more work goes into uploading a video than just clicking upload. 🤣🤣 Says "inputting metadata" to make the stans think she is super smart and hardworking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
EGGIES VLOG TIME! 🤢

Tim has been puking or crapping, and hasn't felt well. Gee, I wonder why. Maybe because you have been eating endless garbage day after day?

Every day when J is asleep, Lynn builds him a new design with the Nugget for him to play with. WTF does Jenn or Tim do? This is bizarre.

And Tim is calling him a star athlete and touting his baseball throwing skills.

Oh and they got him a new bike AND scooter. 🤦‍♀️

Their "friends" came over for Easter gifts for J - seems like it was the British guys.
so in her 3 hours of napping down time Stanny Lynn builds different shapes with the what 4 pieces of nugget? How about she cut up some fruits and veggies, make a sensory tub, set up some fine mirror skill activities. Great educator they have there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Now J$ is a star athlete cause he can throw balls at his egg donor on target.

As someone who doesn't celebrate easter - is it normal to get big gifts? The giant piles of candy and some random easter basket stuffers aren't enough? Gotta give a kid who can barely ride a tricycle a brand new bike?

Reactions: 20
They have to tell J where to 'plant' the jelly beans. Just let the kid do whatever. And if you need to control it to remember every spot, don't give him 50 jelly beans. 🙄 If he wants to put one somewhere, let him.

Jenn yelling, "I LOVE IT!!!" over and over as J sets down a new jelly bean is so over-the-top.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Dim actually said he doesn't think they eat bacon enough to have a "go to" bacon. No, you eat plenty of bacon, you just eat it in restaurants and takeout so you never have to think about what bacon to buy at the grocery store, you idiot.

Why the F do they brush J's teeth in the kitchen? I have never understood this. But, then again, we thought she also had menstrual cups in the kitchen. 🤢😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She said she's been eating ramen for lunch everyday for the last few days, and well, her face looks like it's retaining all that sodium.
Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 11.06.00 AM.png

"But it's fAnCy microwaveable ramen so it's healthy!" -Ginn's reasoning, probably

• Haha
  • Sick
That was like a weird, crappy, tattle response video. Oh Jackprop can do so many new things, look how well he rides a scooter, look how he can brush his teeth, well not really but we got him an expensive toothbrush, look how much j loves us “say I love you”, look t me organizing the spices, well only 6 things, but yay me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Organizing is Jenn's form of self care, says Jenn.

uh...what? 🧐😅
Hold the bleeping phone…

a witch said WHAT?!?

they literally paid a TEAM to organize one room🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

also @Quasimodo I wanted to respond to this

“I hope Prosperity Pig will get sacrificed on Easter Sunday. 🍋🔥

it’s going to rise from the dead back to a fresh lemon with real working legs, spit those asbestos pennies in jenns face and run far away

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now J$ is a star athlete cause he can throw balls at his egg donor on target.

As someone who doesn't celebrate easter - is it normal to get big gifts? The giant piles of candy and some random easter basket stuffers aren't enough? Gotta give a kid who can barely ride a tricycle a brand new bike?
It is definitely NOT normal, this is just another way to spoil him an another step on the ladder to being a ultimate brat, I swear he's going end up being such a nasty ungrateful kid, I can't see many parents wanting their kid to associate with him either, could you imagine other parents faces when their kid comes over asking why they didn't get bikes an scooters for Easter like wtf I certainly would NEVER allow my kid to hang around such a spoilt brat least they start to throw tantrums over why are they getting all this stuff

A NORMAL easter would be a little egg hunt an some easter eggs, over here we get like the big hollow eggs with a bit of candy in it, not sure what's all in America but kids just get eggs, I imagine some do little easter baskets for kids too with candy an some will decorate little easter hats with their kids as a nice activity for them

Reactions: 19
Hold the bleeping phone…

a witch said WHAT?!?

they literally paid a TEAM to organize one room🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep. She "organized" her spice cabinet, AKA she bought a spice shelf with levels and placed it in a cabinet and set spice containers on it. She did this while Tim watched some show she didn't like. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dim says he doesn't know how to hard-boil eggs because he's a millennial. duck you Dim, don't throw the rest of us millennials in with your incompetence. I've known how to hard-boil an egg since I was a kid.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.