Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkeypoopants

The Tim Tracker #71: LIVE: From Ft. Pampers it’s The Tim Tracker Home Vlog!

Just to make it official for voting.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

minniehere

I’ve been a watcher here for a few weeks now. I found TTT before my sons make a wish trip in 2018. After a few videos I really loved the channel! I found Jenn and Tim very relatable and their channel to be very useful. We learned a lot and it helped while on our MAW trip. I watched them religiously for years after. I was definitely what you call call a “Stan” and was proud of it. When I watched their pregnancy announcement after so long of thinking they couldn’t have children, I was so happy and again related. We had a horrible time with pregnancy (we lost 3 babies before our daughter (10) due to a medical issue on my end). I had high hopes for what the channel would become once a child joined. I know how I am as a mom, take my kids everywhere (even when my husband was working 60hr weeks) I did everything with them- I didn’t want to miss a minute after all we went through not only with the pregnancy side, but with my son being born with a critical heart condition. Going through all that makes You appreciate every single second. I couldn’t wait to see all the love and joy that would come with J$’s arrival. They had an amazing opportunity to show, not only the fun, informative side of Orlando life, but also the crazy and down right ugly side of being parents exploring all these fun spots. And at first, I think they started down that path. Once Tim bought The Sweater, I felt that the relatability slipped a bit, but I thought “hey everyone deserves a splurge every once in a while.” Continued watching. Then the announcement of J$s in house teacher…aka nanny. I got the concept of wanting a teacher to help—of course I made sure to teach my kids at every opportunity, but not everyone, I guess, can do that. But she’s not a teacher as much as a nanny. Why?????? He’s your miracle baby! And won’t be a baby forever- eat up that time and make those memories! As for the latest vlog…🤦🏻‍♀️ Coloring eggs is the best for kids! Make 2 dozen eggs (and really boiling eggs?!? I’m 36 and have known how to do this since I was 12), give the kid a white crayon. Prep the cups ahead of time cuz that is boooooooring. Let him color all over the egg to see how cool it is to see the hidden art be revealed. Let him plop the eggs in however he wanted and not worry about the time in the cup (and yes MIX THE COLORS ON THE EGG!!), let the hands get dye all over em who cares! Skip the hazmat suit and let him be a kid and be dirty and happy! And don’t jelly beans sprout lollipops?? I’m glad they did that with J though cuz that at least is fun and got him outside. Anyway, I miss the old TTT. I miss the money conscious Trackers. I miss the relatability. I still do like to watch their older vlogs, just think they missed the mark on so many opportunities and hope they realize that they can’t get this time back with J. And for the love of all that is Holy, let the kid feed himself and skip a nap every now and then! Happy Easter to all who celebrate!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

SirHiss

Chatty Member
A few gems in comments section on the ice cream vlog. Surprised they have stayed up this long.

Screenshot_20220423-131244_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220423-131252_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220423-131304_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

mjm9

VIP Member
.......Their inconsistency on indoor eating is weird given other risks they've taken, but I feel the mask thing is mute now that most places don't require one and we've moved to personal choice. (if that's the case in Fla)
I lean towards what others have stated here.

COVID is NOT the reason.
Jackson’s behavior IS.

Their parental decisions have created situations that bring out his behaviors that embarrass them.
And it is NOT Jackson’s fault.
He is just a toddler trying to get autonomy but they treat him like a baby.

His younger days were spent strapped in a stroller (for convenience and control) with snackies thrown at him to keep him occupied when he was old enough.

Meals were and still are, for the most part, hand feed to him by T or J. When food was within his reach he would take a piece, as he was tired of them ignoring his hunger needs just to talk or film footage. Always his wrist was put in a vise grip, him being told NO!, the food removed from his hand and the plate/tray of food moved away from him.
What parent is so pathetic to do this!??

They never have brought toys, books and crayons in the diaper bag for the downtime of restaurant dining. J$ has just had to sit there. Now there is Bluey on an iPad at every meal!!

Jackson is almost 29 months old. He has had enough of the dictatorship parenting and he is acting out his displeasure with his meltdowns and temper tantrums.

btw - Jackson’s whole life they have never picked up his cues and done what was in his best interests. It was always about them and what they wanted.

I hope they don’t bring a second child into this mess. As they have proven that they can’t effectively love, nurture or parent Jackson.
At least not in the way he deserves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
Jackson, eat these stale off brand goldfish that have been sitting outside - along with all of the Florida insects - baking in the hot sun in a non-food-approved plastic container. Happy Easter, Buddy! Do you love it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Southpaw33

VIP Member
And Jenn is saying how scared she is to hug characters now. They are definitely more scared to hug your unshowered ass, trust me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
I'm sure all of this was said previously, but I just need to get it out.

1. You waited 2 weeks to toss that old crusty lemon pig??? Seriously? Disgusting!
2. STOP TELLING YOUR KID TO PICK UP THE BUNNY EGGS! He obviously doesn't want to listen to you. Let him do his thing for once!
3. Is the broccoli salad the only thing she knows how to make that doesn't come from a box?
4. Nice job turning the eggs into dinosaurs...so glad Lynn gave you that fantastic idea.
5. FFS, clean up your counter! I can't handle "Fort Pampers" anymore.
6. Maybe the clutter is contributing to your anxiety Jenn. :rolleyes:
7. Dude...how the f did you spray yourself in the face with the bidet??? I'd pay top dollar to see that happen!
8. Thanks for giving us the details of you tossing your cookies. We all needed that. :sick:
9. And finally, it's sad that J$ is telling you he doesn't want you to talk to the camera. The poor kid is literally BEGGING you for attention and you don't seem to notice or care. For once, put the camera down, stop turning his life into the real life Truman Show and enjoy the time with your child. Neither of you work a typical 9-5 job. Time goes by so fast when you are raising kids. Don't waste it with your face behind a camera.

Last edited:

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
They are fucking holding up the line to sample every fucking flavor at Salt & Straw! And yap about every one! They are so damn inconsiderate- no other blogger I watch did this! 8 min in & they are still sampling!

• Wow
  • Angry

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Does this B realize everyone in the world lives their regular week working full time, taking care of kids, going to medical, dental, and other appointments, cleaning house, doing projects at home, volunteering time, helping out relatives, taking care of pets, etc. etc.?! She acts like a dentist appointment, Tim's hair appointment, and a doctor appointment means the entire week is loaded and nothing else will get done.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

2020planner

VIP Member
I think Tim’s main priority is maintaining the facade that they’ve got money. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a certain group of core stans who regularly donate to them (sending Disney giftcards, for example), sort of like Patreon. I imagine they’d tell these stans to keep very quiet about their contributions to keep up the pretence of being rich.

In return, the stans get to meet them at the parks (hence so many stan interactions) and possibly get to privately message them.

Also, they often say they’re at a restaurant with “friends.” I think these people could be different stans who the Trackers thank for their donations.
I mean, you can believe what you want, of course.

It's just not plausible though. Did they used to do superchats back in the day? Yeah. Did they probably receive gift cards in the past from stans in the P.O. box? Probably. And the pics in the park are just pics in the park bc they're there all. the. time. and the TTT FB page makes it easy for the stans (mostly at this point teen and / or college-age based on their comments with a handful of nutjobs thrown in the mix) to post the pics online.

But gift cards didn't buy them almost a half-million-dollar house in Lake Nona, the Tesla, several purchases at Tiffany's, and the Gucci sweater. Nor the first class seats to Hawaii. Last I knew, you couldn't use Disney gift cards at Lilly Pulitzer at DS, but who knows.

The bottom line is that these two make a shit ton of money for contributing very little of worth to society (which, unfortunately, lots of other people these days do too).

They (well, Tim specifically) happened to jump on something 11+ years ago (and do it regularly) that was just starting to get popular (i.e. YouTube) and then they got lucky with having a Hogsmeade vlog go viral and get them a ton of views and subs and then from there, they realized theme park vlogging was where the $$$ was, eventually got #hosted at Disney, Universal, etc., and the subs and views increased = $$$.

So I doubt there's some secret society of Tracker stans who are funding their lifestyle - via "donations," gift cards, etc.

It's being funded enough just by watching the back catalog and / or current vlogs at this point. 🤷‍♀️

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim says he doesn't know how to hard-boil eggs because he's a millennial. Fuck you Dim, don't throw the rest of us millennials in with your incompetence. I've known how to hard-boil an egg since I was a kid.

• Haha
  • Angry

Galorious

VIP Member
My point was that they had a tricycle (Radio Flyer) available for him at an early age, but they never used it. I recall several tricycles being purchased. However, J$ was never taught nor had the opportunity to ride his tricycles. Therefore he has not developed the brain pathways and muscle memory to ride any kind of tricycle or bicycle.

Per your words it sounds like they did the usual Bojanowski modus operandi.
•. No research
•. Buy low quality at the cheapest price

I got questions for you, Tim & Jenn...

How much is your son’ health and safety to you?
And where is his bike helmet?
But only when it comes to buying things for their miracle prop.

Spotted Tim in tonight's Family Guy

Screenshot_20220418_223128.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Did they give any indication of whether or not they took Jenn’s BFF/Stanny with them to celebrate Easter with Tim’s family? I didn’t watch the video, and may have overlooked it if there was a discussion about it.

Also…
9B62B40F-29E4-4DFC-BDF5-AC2C03984978.jpeg

this TomOfGinland on Reddit is a real piece of work. He’s super quick to come to Tim and Jenn’s defense and he’s such a fucking crybaby about it. He usually brings up Tattle, so he reads here too along with his idols. Hi Tom, you dumb twat!

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim was so salty about the mask topic. Hey dude, you guys don't consistently wear masks so get off your high horse. You didn't have a mask on when you ran into the store and then came out and slipped on a banana peel. Get your holier than though crap outta here.

• Heart
  • Haha