Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow when she started making the creepy mementos out of flowers and going on about how amazing she is for losing weight in lockdown.
Good for her but is she really in a better position than when she did slimming world instead of syns she now uses the terms good and bad food. Very unhealthy mindset when it comes to food especially when she says it around Athena.
I’m confused with the whole long distance lover don’t grudge anybody happiness but how can you say you are in love with someone so far away that you have never met. I must be missing something I just don’t get maybe it’s the old fart in me but i didn’t think it was possible.

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow when she started making the creepy mementos out of flowers and going on about how amazing she is for losing weight in lockdown.
Good for her but is she really in a better position than when she did slimming world instead of syns she now uses the terms good and bad food. Very unhealthy mindset when it comes to food especially when she says it around Athena.
I’m confused with the whole long distance lover don’t grudge anybody happiness but how can you say you are in love with someone so far away that you have never met. I must be missing something I just don’t get maybe it’s the old fart in me but i didn’t think it was possible.
I know what you mean
He has scam written all over himseld

Reactions: 3
Just found this thread. Followed Tilly for a while, I think she’s a nice girl, but think the relationship with the American boy won’t work out.

Wonder when she’s booked to go. I have family in the states and I’m desperate to go and see them but don’t think it’s going to be possible until next year. They aren’t even letting non citizens in at the moment unless it’s exceptional circumstances. I’m eligible to go as a citizen but a) I don’t think it’s safe to go, and b) you have to quarantine for 2 weeks on arrival and then same again when you get back to the UK. So you’d need over a month off work etc.

Reactions: 1
I don't see the big deal anyway Tilly is a free agent so is the Yank it' her life she can live it how she wants ..Ed's doing just that and no ones judging him ..I don't see how it's always the woman gets the flack for trying to move on ,why did Ed not step up and take charge of his daughter when he left her mother in the lurch and suffering from depression ..I 'll tell you why, he was too busy knocking up his mistress his daughter never entered his head...
Couldn’t love this any more!! It’s always the mums that get shamed for trying to have any kind of life. No ones shocked by him cos we think that’s “just what blokes do”.
Well it’s not what decent blokes do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did she confirm that she booked the tickets?
God I hope he doesn't scam her or turn out to be a weirdo. She really does deserve a break after the last few years, she looks great but her pure desire for this guy seems desperate

Reactions: 2

She’s like a teenager making weird necklaces out of dead flowers and wearing a t shirt sprayed with his aftershave when she doesn’t even know what he smells like as they’ve never met! I think the same about slimming world and her dieting. She’s really in any different position than she was on slimming world.

Reactions: 3
Yep I think we can all agree Ed is a complete scumbag for what he did! But she’s well rid of him.
He's an absolute bleep. He was dropping his niece off at school and parked on the zig zag lines daily right outside the gates.

It got to the point where his car was out on the neighbourhood pages on Facebook and he basically said he could do what he liked. He then started parking on double yellows and pulling up on the pavement and not leaving space and basically said that pushchairs and wheelchairs could use the road to get by and he couldnt give a tit and that people were being precious over their children and disabilities.

All this from someone who works in the local funeral directors. Someone pointed this oht to him and he said he didn't care, it's a family business and his Dad wouldn't sack him. It was where he met Tilly and she ended up leaving to go to another funeral directors.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Is she as annoying in real life lol
Yes.
They do a slimmer of the week and she always won it, even if it wasn't always her. She won it for loosing 1.5lb and was properly miffed when someone pointed out they lost 2lb and the consultant made out it was an oversight.

She always walked in and made a big deal of going around to everyone and saying hello as though she was a big deal 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes.
They do a slimmer of the week and she always won it, even if it wasn't always her. She won it for loosing 1.5lb and was properly miffed when someone pointed out they lost 2lb and the consultant made out it was an oversight.

She always walked in and made a big deal of going around to everyone and saying hello as though she was a big deal 😂
😂😂 I remember in one of her old videos, she said she was starting to feel like group didnt like her cuz she was always getting slimmer of the week! Makes even more sense hearing she was getting it when she shouldnt have been!
Her slimming world updates used to really annoy me because it was the same every single week, "I cant believe it guys, I know I keep saying it but, I cant believe it"🙄

He's an absolute bleep. He was dropping his niece off at school and parked on the zig zag lines daily right outside the gates.

It got to the point where his car was out on the neighbourhood pages on Facebook and he basically said he could do what he liked. He then started parking on double yellows and pulling up on the pavement and not leaving space and basically said that pushchairs and wheelchairs could use the road to get by and he couldnt give a tit and that people were being precious over their children and disabilities.

All this from someone who works in the local funeral directors. Someone pointed this oht to him and he said he didn't care, it's a family business and his Dad wouldn't sack him. It was where he met Tilly and she ended up leaving to go to another funeral directors.
Screenshot_20200813-140650_Facebook.jpg

Smashed up his van on a motorway recently. I'd call it karma 😄 He was fine btw, the full pic has him standing beside it, grinning away. (No one else involved from what I gather either.) His gf said he was probably on his laptop and scratching his ass while driving. Although she was joking (I assume) I'd say it's not far from the truth. How do you smash up the front of your vehicle on a motoroway- unless you werent paying proper attention.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4