Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking the same about Athena. Tilly does not (and never has had) a healthy relationship with food and it’s going to rub off on Athena in one way or another.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been thinking the same about Athena. Tilly does not (and never has had) a healthy relationship with food and it’s going to rub off on Athena in one way or another.
It really is a shame for the kid.

Reactions: 1
I followed her youtube channel and felt so bad for her when her ex left her. Just had a look on her page there and cant believe how different she looks! And shes in love with someone she's never physically met? Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel so embarrassed about Hayden and Tilly declaring their love for one another.... So cringe. Last time I declared my love for someone was on the good old MSN days. I think I was about 12 at the time and told someone online that I loved them lol... I still cringe at that! Goodness me Tilly, what has gotten into her? And please piss the duck off with your bloody PEACE sign! Grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She never seems to be with her mum anymore. She used to be with her constantly! Wonder if her mum thinks she’s lost the plot as well!
When this thing with Hayden is over she’s going to feel so embarrassed. How can she be talking to someone for only 4 months, never met the bloke yet on Facebook they’re “in a relationship” I found the live she did with Hayden uncomfortable to watch. Especially when people were commenting on him Being a Trump supporter.

Reactions: 5
Ugh
She never seems to be with her mum anymore. She used to be with her constantly! Wonder if her mum thinks she’s lost the plot as well!
When this thing with Hayden is over she’s going to feel so embarrassed. How can she be talking to someone for only 4 months, never met the bloke yet on Facebook they’re “in a relationship” I found the live she did with Hayden uncomfortable to watch. Especially when people were commenting on him Being a Trump supporter.
Ugh it gets worse. So gross.

• Sick
She had done a live a few weeks go and her younger sister was commenting and being unkind about Tilly and Hayden. I think Tilly then said something about her family not approving. correct me if I’m wrong though!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She had done a live a few weeks go and her younger sister was commenting and being unkind about Tilly and Hayden. I think Tilly then said something about her family not approving. correct me if I’m wrong though!!!
I missed that live! What did her sister say?

I missed that live! What did her sister say?
Oh god I can’t remember exactly. Can’t remember what I had for lunch yesterday never mind the specifics!
She was being a bit of a brat if I remember right. And Tilly told her at least once to stop watching the live or she’d tell her mum.
Tilly was responding to a question about Hayden and the sister was commenting while Tilly was talking and it didn’t appear that they like him. Then I’m nearly sure Tilly addressed it saying some family members weren’t happy about it.
Don’t even ask me when this live was but it was definitely a Saturday night and Athena was with her dad

Oh god I can’t remember exactly. Can’t remember what I had for lunch yesterday never mind the specifics!
She was being a bit of a brat if I remember right. And Tilly told her at least once to stop watching the live or she’d tell her mum.
Tilly was responding to a question about Hayden and the sister was commenting while Tilly was talking and it didn’t appear that they like him. Then I’m nearly sure Tilly addressed it saying some family members weren’t happy about it.
Don’t even ask me when this live was but it was definitely a Saturday night and Athena was with her dad
Oh dear.

Haha I'm the same, I can't remember what I had for breakfast today. Have I even had breakfast yet? Who knows?! 😂

I actually really like Tilly, followed her years and years since she had blue hair! The new relationship is a bit weird but it’s her life and I’m glad she’s happy even if it seems a bit weird to us. Tilly has always been all or nothing (in every aspect of her life!) so it doesn't surprise me that the relationship has gone from zero to a hundred real fast.
Let’s see how it pans out. It does happen!!

Reactions: 8
I actually really like Tilly, followed her years and years since she had blue hair! The new relationship is a bit weird but it’s her life and I’m glad she’s happy even if it seems a bit weird to us. Tilly has always been all or nothing (in every aspect of her life!) so it doesn't surprise me that the relationship has gone from zero to a hundred real fast.
Let’s see how it pans out. It does happen!!
It just seems incredibly fast and declaring love for each other without meeting is a bit to much in my opinion. I hope it works, but it's a big risk.

Reactions: 2
It just seems incredibly fast and declaring love for each other without meeting is a bit to much in my opinion. I hope it works, but it's a big risk.
Yeah, totally agree. I’d never do it. It’s a lot of hope to pin on one person who’s thousands of miles away but she’s been through enough I’m sure she’s being cautious. Ish.

That's vile! She definitely didn't deserve that. Did she speak about it on one of her YouTube videos? I must've missed it if she has.
She has never really got in to it too much on YouTube but, around the time, she did a lot of insta lives.

He was totally punching anyway. I always thought she was a much more fun person than him in their vlogs etc he was always dead serious

I really like Tilly but this relationship with the American guy seems weird. I was thinking scammer/cat fish too.

Reactions: 5