Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, she’s never seemed very maternal. I’ve always thought that Athenas had to slot in with Tillys life not that she adapted anything to suit having a baby. It made me sad when they went to Iceland and she was constantly on Instagram stories, telling Athena to be quiet at times so she could talk on there

Reactions: 3
Yeah which really surprised me as she tried for a long time to get pregnant. But I suppose it’s different the idea of a baby to actually having a baby. I have a daughter just a little bit younger than Athena and I’m a single mum so I do sympathise it’s hard work but like you say her life hasn’t really changed for Athena, Athena has just had to slit in with Tilly’s. She’s always telling her to be quiet while she’s in her stories. It’s sad really.

Reactions: 1
She doesn't think the trip for athena to disney will pan out but she didn't seem that upset because she brought up not being able to go to America to see the fella.

I feel so sad foor her daughter, like someone. Else said she has to fit into tillys life. She probably resents her because she was supposed to have a little family but then she was left with a baby which she only wanted with Ed, now its just a daily reminder of her broken relationship.

Hayden seems like a piece of tit from his posts on Instagram etc what is she honestly doing with a Trump supporter no less 😂 and he's also so young. He's ex is very pretty too

I think it’s a tad unfair to make judgements on what is pure speculation. I mean she’s never said she’d leave her daughter...

Reactions: 10
I think it’s a tad unfair to make judgements on what is pure speculation. I mean she’s never said she’d leave her daughter...
I don't see the big deal anyway Tilly is a free agent so is the Yank it' her life she can live it how she wants ..Ed's doing just that and no ones judging him ..I don't see how it's always the woman gets the flack for trying to move on ,why did Ed not step up and take charge of his daughter when he left her mother in the lurch and suffering from depression ..I 'll tell you why, he was too busy knocking up his mistress his daughter never entered his head...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree re her Daughter. Don't think it's fair to pass judgement on parenting x

Reactions: 8
I don't see the big deal anyway Tilly is a free agent so is the Yank it' her life she can live it how she wants ..Ed's doing just that and no ones judging him ..I don't see how it's always the woman gets the flack for trying to move on ,why did Ed not step up and take charge of his daughter when he left her mother in the lurch and suffering from depression ..I 'll tell you why, he was too busy knocking up his mistress his daughter never entered his head...
She is a free agent and free to do what she likes. I personally just think it’s pathetic that a 30 year old woman is saying she’s in love with a guy she’s never met and the way she’s acting with the making jewellery out of dead flowers hes sent and wearing a t shirt with his aftershave when she doesn’t even know what he smells like. She’s acting like a teenager. She’s spoke a lot about going over to America but never once mentioned where Athena fits in. She didn’t seem bothered about not being able to take Athena to Disneyland more about not being able to go and see Hayden.

Reactions: 6
I think in this case we are talking about tilly because she puts herself out there whereas we don't know anything about Ed well except he's a scumbag for cheating on his pregnant wife. But actually yeah you're right. why Was it her mother who took Athens and not him

Reactions: 4
She is a free agent and free to do what she likes. I personally just think it’s pathetic that a 30 year old woman is saying she’s in love with a guy she’s never met and the way she’s acting with the making jewellery out of dead flowers hes sent and wearing a t shirt with his aftershave when she doesn’t even know what he smells like. She’s acting like a teenager. She’s spoke a lot about going over to America but never once mentioned where Athena fits in. She didn’t seem bothered about not being able to take Athena to Disneyland more about not being able to go and see Hayden.
Like I said people live their life how they see fit ,If France is on lockdown it won't happen she said that when she booked it .She's not said anything about leaving Athena like the other poster said it all just conjecture .I don't see her as a bad mother at all ,she reached out when she needed help with Athena it's a pity more women with MH issues don't do this instead of suffering in silence .I think she's done great to get herself back on her feet without the help of a man ..

Reactions: 5
Obviously we don’t know what’s going to happen when she doesn’t even know herself. Good luck to her if it all works out but I honestly can’t see it working. They’ve never met, how well can you actually know someone over the phone and face time. They’ve only been talking for 4 months and they're already in a relationship and in love having never met. He’s so much younger than her as well. How have people seen his Instagram? I tried to have a nosey but it was private.

I think in this case we are talking about tilly because she puts herself out there whereas we don't know anything about Ed well except he's a scumbag for cheating on his pregnant wife. But actually yeah you're right. why Was it her mother who took Athens and not him
Well he used to put himself out there as much as Tilly ,Yeah you'd think he would have stepped up a took her instead of her mum, they were still married maybe his mistress didn't want her around she already had a daughter that he played happy families with ..

Yep I think we can all agree Ed is a complete scumbag for what he did! But she’s well rid of him.

Reactions: 9
Obviously we don’t know what’s going to happen when she doesn’t even know herself. Good luck to her if it all works out but I honestly can’t see it working. They’ve never met, how well can you actually know someone over the phone and face time. They’ve only been talking for 4 months and they're already in a relationship and in love having never met. He’s so much younger than her as well. How have people seen his Instagram? I tried to have a nosey but it was private.
Well Louise Pentland met Liam on Tinder he was only divorced and she was knocked up pretty quick after they met he's years older than her ...relationships aren't set in stone ...Tilly was with Ed since their teens and he still fucked off on her ,there's no guarantees in any relationship no matter how long you know the person..

Reactions: 7
Who is watching the live with the fitness couch tomorrow he is going to help her lose another stone:rolleyes: There will be nothing left of her she said she is 12 stone 2 but fitted into a size 10 phase eight dress the other day from the charity shop.

Well Louise Pentland met Liam on Tinder he was only divorced and she was knocked up pretty quick after they met he's years older than her ...relationships aren't set in stone ...Tilly was with Ed since their teens and he still fucked off on her ,there's no guarantees in any relationship no matter how long you know the person..
That man needs a medal putting up with her, personally can't watch her.

Yes, lots of eye make-up on and tat on show. Mmmmm he has told her to work out 3 times a week rather than every day.

Yes, I watched. She comes across as such a lovely person, one of the nicest Instagramers out there I reckon.