Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t liked her since she got 2 cute spaniel puppies (with her ex) and then rehomed them really quickly when they realised how much hard work puppies are 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I really like her but she’s put so much pressure on herself to exercise and eat well 100% of the time. I really felt for her when her husband did that to her leaving her with Athena at such a young age.

I completely get the relationship online, she’s got someone who cares a lot about her which I don’t think she really has here. Weather he’s for really or not I don’t know but I always assumed she would go to be with him without Athena.

I don’t think she’s a bad parent but I do think she’d walk for love.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t liked her since she got 2 cute spaniel puppies (with her ex) and then rehomed them really quickly when they realised how much hard work puppies are 😡
I remember that Woody and Buzz...i think they re homed the "naughty" one. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I really like her but she’s put so much pressure on herself to exercise and eat well 100% of the time. I really felt for her when her husband did that to her leaving her with Athena at such a young age.

I completely get the relationship online, she’s got someone who cares a lot about her which I don’t think she really has here. Weather he’s for really or not I don’t know but I always assumed she would go to be with him without Athena.

I think she would do this too. I remember when she went travelling on her own for weeks when Athena wasn’t that old, she didn’t seem to miss her in the slightest 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think so too. She loves Athena, of course, but I could see her making arrangements with Ed and her mum and being ok with sorting out regular visits, maybe long summers, that sort of thing.

A few months back, when covid restrictions were still tight, Athena had to stay with Tillys mum for an extended period while Tilly worked (it was definitely a few weeks). She saw her through the window but couldnt physically be with her. Now, I dont know how she coped privately of course however, on insta, it didn't seem to bother her that much.

She said before, she struggled with her bond with Athena after what Ed did. That's all in the past now but, I wonder if on some level, she'll still see that part of Ed as something holding her back from starting a new life with someone.

Reactions: 9
I remember the dogs and her then husband seemed to love them. Think when she got pregnant the dogs went and I got the vibe the husband was not happy about that.
She has said today she has had anxiety this week I wonder if American boy is jealous about her doing a live next week with the fitness coach.
I feel bad commenting on Tilly because she is a nice girl but she is putting all this out there for us to see. I would of kept the romance private at least until they have met up in real life. Her mum seems down to earth so I suppose she is concerned Tilly will get hurt.
Also noticed Athena is aware of the camera and wants to be included, she will even say 'Hi guys'

Reactions: 5
Yes I remember the dogs that was so sad!
she’s wearing a t shirt sprayed with Hayden’s aftershave 🤢 who wears a full face of make up and all that purple eyeshadow to go tothe supermarket?
I 100% think she would move to America and leave Athena. I think she struggled to bond with her and has no problem leaving her for weeks at a time. She thought for a long time before Athena that she couldn’t have kids or would struggle to have them do it surprises me how she is with her.

Reactions: 7
Athena is definitely going to grow up with food issues...

In so glad tilly has a thread here. The smug face just makes me cringe.

The way she goes on about carbs being bad etc...and the way she eats and classes it as being good etc.

The 'relationship' is really embarrassing. How can you love someone you have never met....and like others have said, something screams of scam

Reactions: 8
She contradicts herself all the time. Says she didn’t like slimming world because she didn’t like the feeling of saying she was “on plan” that day but she’s doing the same thing but now refers to it as being good rather than on plan!
she said she doesn’t weigh herself or care about her weight on the scales yet this morning she said she weighed herself and it’s really motivated her to get back on track!

Reactions: 4
I can guarantee that this diet won't last long. Diets only work for 95% of people. If they worked, you'd only ever do one once. She'll probably get to target weight (again) and then relax, have a few more 'treats', and a few months down the line she's back at square one.

I can guarantee that this diet won't last long. Diets only work for 95% of people. If they worked, you'd only ever do one once. She'll probably get to target weight (again) and then relax, have a few more 'treats', and a few months down the line she's back at square one.
Yep defo! She’s a yo-yo dieter! She will be comfort eating when things go t*ts up with Hayden and then blame him for her weight gain.

I remember that Woody and Buzz...i think they re homed the "naughty" one. :rolleyes:
I think they re homed Woody because he was too boisterous and was trashing the house , he went to an ex policeman that trained him to be a sniffer dog ...I can't remember if Buzz died 🤔

I think she would do this too. I remember when she went travelling on her own for weeks when Athena wasn’t that old, she didn’t seem to miss her in the slightest 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's when she was going through her depression her mum kept Athena for a year I think

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She’s seems to be obsessed with what she eats and doing exercise, she said the other day she felt awful and bloated because she’d eaten some marshmallows!! She’s probably trying to lose as much weight as she can for when and if she meets this fella but I wouldn’t hold out much hope of it happening, if it does then I doubt things will work out. I used to watch some of Tilly’s sw videos and quite liked her, that was ages ago though, do you really think she would leave her daughter to go and live in America for this fella 😮

Yes I remember the dogs that was so sad!
she’s wearing a t shirt sprayed with Hayden’s aftershave 🤢 who wears a full face of make up and all that purple eyeshadow to go tothe supermarket?
I 100% think she would move to America and leave Athena. I think she struggled to bond with her and has no problem leaving her for weeks at a time. She thought for a long time before Athena that she couldn’t have kids or would struggle to have them do it surprises me how she is with her.
That was cringe with the T-shirt 😳 I wouldn’t be arsed putting all that make up on to go to Asda!

Reactions: 1
, do you really think she would leave her daughter to go and live in America for this fella 😮

That was cringe with the T-shirt 😳 I wouldn’t be arsed putting all that make up on to go to Asda!
Yes I do, if things worked out and Athenas dad wouldn’t let her go I think Tilly would chose her new man and come back to visit.

I do think her makeup looks amazing but all that effort for Asda?!

The T-shirt thing was silly, she’s never actually smelt the man 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yeah I 100% think she would leave Athena. She never really seems too bothered with her and I think her mum has her a lot of the time. She’s done a lot of travelling without Athena as well. Like someone else said she didn’t seem bothered at all when her mum had Athena for weeks and she only saw her through the window. I know if that was my daughter I’d be really upset and I couldn’t leave her for weeks to go travelling either. I think Tilly is so caught up in this happy ending that she has in her head that she’s not thinking about anything else.

Can totally see why she wants a happy ending, but doesn’t everyone but when you’ve been left with a newborn while your husband goes off with his new woman is a pretty harsh reality. Having a baby with your husband is one thing being left is an unexpected single parent is another. She is still very young she clearly loves her job and I kind of get the impression that she doesn’t want to give up her freedom.

I admire her ability to travel and go to wonderful places but it’s not Athena’s fault she’s here and as she gets older it will be hurt to be left behind.