Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's just lonely and craves friendship/affection, lots of boob on show in a few of her tiktoks so I'm sure she's hoping prince charming will slide into her DMs. I actually do feel bad for her because she does spend pretty much all her time either with Athena or her own mum - she doesn't seem to have any pals.

Reactions: 4
Tilly can duck off if she thinks that she is that important people are counting down to seeing her unhealthy disordered weight loss, which she has no doubt allowed her little daughter to witness.

I thought she was coming off social media to focus on herself and her daughter....she has still been on instagram so what was the point in making that song and dance about it.

Honestly, she is just cringe worthy and I am unfollowing her today as I think she is pathetic

Reactions: 6
Who’s she even going to see has she said? She’s only got one mate and I didn’t think she lived down south

Reactions: 1
Definitely meeting up with a male! She only ever talks about the 1 friend who’s down in Devon.

Reactions: 1