Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Date mustn't have went well if she was eating alone last night and on her way back already.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it, she’s now walking around a park on her own this morning after eating on her own last night and staying in a hotel alone. All very weird .

She’s just made a tik tok about travelling alone. How much does she love herself in that dress I just cringe for her.

Reactions: 3
Date mustn't have went well if she was eating alone last night and on her way back already.
True, I suppose you have to kiss a lot of frogs these days to find someone decent! I've stayed in many a travelodge over the years, alone, after travelling for what turned out to be a spark-less first date :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why does she wear black clothes and such harsh makeup all the time? It really ages her and she's actually a good looking girl.

Reactions: 1
For some reason my cold, ice heart melted slightly yesterday watching her stories, and i felt a little sorry for her! Travelling alone, staying overnight alone, eating alone and facetiming her mum when she's eating her meal etc...Then she tries to justify it so much as to how she loves "being alone" doing all this on her own...no she doesn't, at all. What a lonely, lonely life. Why didn't she take her daughter with her? Why did the other day in her garden with her little girl, potting flowers with her and spending time with her did she look up at an aeroplane and say "I should be doing that (flying), not this". Really quite sad really.

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she’s gone for a workout in a full face of heavy makeup! 🙈

Reactions: 2
I have mixed feelings about what’s she’s been putting on stories etc. I feel for her as she ended up alone with a baby etc. But I still think it was a case of we want what we can’t have. She knew she would struggle to have children and it made her want one. She was always going here there and everywhere before kids and she would now if it wasn’t for COVID and having Athena. Although pre COVID she did go away without her. Kent is such a long way to travel just for a night from where she lives, it does seem an odd thing to do for a night...

I have mixed feelings about what’s she’s been putting on stories etc. I feel for her as she ended up alone with a baby etc. But I still think it was a case of we want what we can’t have. She knew she would struggle to have children and it made her want one. She was always going here there and everywhere before kids and she would now if it wasn’t for COVID and having Athena. Although pre COVID she did go away without her. Kent is such a long way to travel just for a night from where she lives, it does seem an odd thing to do for a night...
If it wasn’t for covid she would be in a long distance relationship with the American guy! She probably has went on a day date had few drinks and not able to drive home. That’s my thoughts

Reactions: 4
I suppose to be fair to her it does look like (at least from what appears on insta) that her ex rarely takes Athena (and even when he does it seems brief) - she probably just wanted to let her hair down now things are open and maybe had a match with someone in Kent that made her think f*ck it why not? I will always think what her ex did to her was totally crappy and I don't know that she'll ever be right from it, but I hope one day she is.

I suppose to be fair to her it does look like (at least from what appears on insta) that her ex rarely takes Athena (and even when he does it seems brief) - she probably just wanted to let her hair down now things are open and maybe had a match with someone in Kent that made her think f*ck it why not? I will always think what her ex did to her was totally crappy and I don't know that she'll ever be right from it, but I hope one day she is.
I think he sees her fairly regularly now, especially compared to what he used to. But yes I agree, it must have been hell having that happen when Athena was only a few months old 😫

For some reason my cold, ice heart melted slightly yesterday watching her stories, and i felt a little sorry for her! Travelling alone, staying overnight alone, eating alone and facetiming her mum when she's eating her meal etc...Then she tries to justify it so much as to how she loves "being alone" doing all this on her own...no she doesn't, at all. What a lonely, lonely life. Why didn't she take her daughter with her? Why did the other day in her garden with her little girl, potting flowers with her and spending time with her did she look up at an aeroplane and say "I should be doing that (flying), not this". Really quite sad really.
She just seems very lost without a purpose, as though her life has no meaning for her, despite having a daughter. She had the night away the same weekend her daughter was at her Dads but didnt do anything on her night away that she couldn't have done at home.

She definitely doesn't like being alone no matter how hard she pretends she is independent. I wouldn't be at surprised if she drove to meet someone and it never worked out, she is desperate to meet someone.

And now shes getting rid of all her clothes that don't fit and those ridiculous Cardi B trainers that she has worn once and decided they are too big. Surely trying them on and walking up and down your living room would tell they slip off and therefore you can return them!

I think she is realising, that the size she wants to be isn’t maintainable.

Wow yesterday was the first time I’ve seen her do something with anyone else other than her mum
And her one mate that lives in Devon

Why she make such a bug deal about being in the swimsuit when it only looked like her and her mum around. 🤷🏻‍♀️