Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same, I do feel really sorry for her. I completely get about the emotional eating because I do the same. Just going as extreme is not good at all either

Reactions: 1
I’d love to have a serious conversation with her and say that she’s not anxious and unhappy because of her weight. It’s not the be all and end all.
The reason she puts weight back on is because it’s not that that makes her sad in the first place!
I feel as though she’s lost her way because she’s fallen down the rabbit hole (that we all do to be honest) of thin = happy. And more over, she’s passing the message on to Athena.
It’s really sad, she needs some real life friends. Friends that aren’t her brothers and sisters, friends her own age, friends with children, friends to go for days out with and something to do that isn’t work or going to her Mam’s house.
I hope her break does her some good but I think she’s putting a lot of pressure on herself to do a “big 30 day weight loss reveal”.
I don’t want this to sound snidey at all incase she reads it! I think she needs a bit of help and there is no shame in it. She’s worked a tough job during a pandemic, had a ‘relationship’ break down and she doesn’t understand that there’s a lot more going on here that ‘she’s put on weight’

Reactions: 17
So yesterday she went out again (this time with her mum and grandparents) with another 'cold'. She's just selfish and irresponsible!

She’s done a tik tok of her going to the gym. She’s definitely after doing a big weight loss reveal after the month.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s done a tik tok of her going to the gym. She’s definitely after doing a big weight loss reveal after the month.
For who's benefit though? She really craves the admiration...

Personally I couldn't care less. She loses a lot of weight...then gains it...then loses.

What was the point of putting that story up saying she’s back in 13 days or whatever it said. She’s obviously not staying off social media

Reactions: 3
What was the point of putting that story up saying she’s back in 13 days or whatever it said. She’s obviously not staying off social media
She likes to think people are desperate for her to return. She believes she is this important YouTuber.....when in fact I had forgotten about her till I seen this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Keeping us primed for the big weight loss reveal no doubt

....and she’s back again this morning

Last edited:
So she’s clearly still on Instagram. What did she last all of two weeks?

If she has dropped loads of weight she needs to sell what she does coz its just not normal or healthy. She thinks her fans are waiting for her :rolleyes:

So I’m going to guess the only reason she’s took a month away from Instagram is so she could come back and have this weight loss reveal? Attention? Narcissistic? Weird?