Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is true. Anything with a crusty designer logo emblazoned everywhere and she's in there! That and anything that can be 'paired with my Gucci belt'

Reactions: 2
I get the impression she doesn’t have any friends. Considering she puts her life on Instagram I’ve only ever seen or heard her talk about the girl that lives down south.

Reactions: 1
The tongue is back 🤪 I get what you mean about the hair - from recollection she goes to one of these ‘edgy’ salons so maybe we’re just not cool enough to understand 🤣

I think it’s the toner purple shampoo that’s made it like that. I think once she washes it it’ll be ok. Not what you expect tho when you prob ££££ in a salon.

Spend spend spend in Primani loves a dress to wear with her gucci belt but belt won't fit:rolleyes: honestly she must waste so much money on cheap clobber.

The tongue is back 🤪 I get what you mean about the hair - from recollection she goes to one of these ‘edgy’ salons so maybe we’re just not cool enough to understand 🤣
The tongue!! Please stop!! Her hair does look a weird colour, maybe needs a few washes or something.

The stories of her in primark!!

Spend more time watching your daughter instead of walking away from eyesight of her to film. Anything could happen these days and athena was allowed to just walk away while tilly filmed

Reactions: 3
Her hair looked better before imo.
Don’t think that suits her at all and it looks patchy af and flat. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s going to see her one and only friend.
Does anyone else think her hair looks absolutely awful?!

She’s going to see her one and only friend.
Does anyone else think her hair looks absolutely awful?!
It’s really been lifted at the roots so looks like a bad wig and is a similar colour to her face (sorry I’m a witch) She would do better with a root smudge

The roots look really off. Never gone blonde myself but it looks badly done....or like she should return to brunette.
3E9E8A40-1B0C-4785-A676-B077081E0C06.jpeg

The hair is awful. Makes her look far too pale. And what's with the Little House on the Prairie dresses

What was with that hair yesterday?? Does she think she’s 15? And the cringe tiktok!!

Fair play to her trying to get her hair sorted. Sounds like the salon were fobbing her off, surely they can see what a mess was made of it!

It’s a complete mess her hair (totally not her fault either) - usually she makes a big fuss about the salon she goes to and she didn’t when she went most recently so maybe she went somewhere new and they were atrocious 😝

Reactions: 4
She's off on one again 🙈 when is she going to realise that living off just meat and veg is not sustainable??? Clearly doesn't work if she's fluctuating 5 stone all the bloody time!!
And talking about it in front of her daughter AGAIN! Poor girl!!!