Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister manages a charity shop. The clothes are isolated on donation for 72 hours, then steamed and put out. If they are touched m, they are taken back off the floor, steamed,isolated for 72 hours again, steamed and back on the floor.

It's not straight from donation bag to shop floor.

Better than high street clothes shops who are putting returned clothes straight back out!
Not all charity shops are removing clothes people touch. The other day I looked at a shirt but didn't buy it. Went back in my lunch brake and got it. God knows how many other hands had been all over it inbetween.

The size of shop means she can only have 5 customers in at anyone time along witb herself and 2 volunteers. They remove the clothes that have been touched, she said its not hard, just a pain in the bum.

I've returned clothes to Sainsburys, Mango and h&m and they've been put back on the rails to sell while I've been still been in there.
Sorry but if this was true after a few customers the rails in the charity shop would be all but empty. This is complete nonsense.

Reactions: 4
Kinda feel like when’s he going to ask for £££, his a serial killer or just getting some easy kicks and isn’t serious
I just hope she doesn’t waste a load of money going over there. He was probably bored in lockdown and didn’t think it would last this long and she would want to go over there.

I just hope she doesn’t waste a load of money going over there. He was probably bored in lockdown and didn’t think it would last this long and she would want to go over there.
Gota be honest I hope he is only board. I think he is more likely to be after something or in a cult.

Reactions: 1
She seems a bit.....flat. like something is bothering her. Shes still wearing the locket though!
Just had a nosey. Ed's sister got engaged a couple of days ago. Her and Tilly were very, very close. I wonder if that has anything to do with it because I'm sure occasions like this must be hard for her to hear about and not be a part of any more. The girl he had the affair with is gushing with congratulations for her "sister in law" and the sister thanking her and saying she loves her lots. Has to be a kick in the teeth to read after what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She seems a bit.....flat. like something is bothering her. Shes still wearing the locket though!
Just had a nosey. Ed's sister got engaged a couple of days ago. Her and Tilly were very, very close. I wonder if that has anything to do with it because I'm sure occasions like this must be hard for her to hear about and not be a part of any more. The girl he had the affair with is gushing with congratulations for her "sister in law" and the sister thanking her and saying she loves her lots. Has to be a kick in the teeth to read after what happened.
Didn't notice Nikki's comment's on his sisters pic, but she's fair packed on the timber ? who was the black haired one Ed was posing with in the pics hope he hasn't his eyes on her next,now that would be Karma 😬

Reactions: 1
I can see her leaving her little girl behind for good to be honest.
Her ex left her for another woman who he was seeing all through her pregnancy. They had a baby right away together . She is a poor dog like him. He thinks he's a big swag cause he has money. He was going away with the businesses when she was pregnant and taking the other woman. Now that is totally wrong in my eyes. Dick of a man and his new woman is a fat pig. He slagged his wife about her weight and hes now with someone even fatter!!!!

Her ex left her for another woman who he was seeing all through her pregnancy. They had a baby right away together . She is a poor dog like him. He thinks he's a big swag cause he has money. He was going away with the businesses when she was pregnant and taking the other woman. Now that is totally wrong in my eyes. Dick of a man and his new woman is a fat pig. He slagged his wife about her weight and hes now with someone even fatter!!!!
I know all of this and I really feel for her. But having something bad done to you doesn't mean you are inherently a good person or that you don't make bad choices. In fact it often means you do make bad choices. Like often leaving you child behind to travel all the time, ignoring them and their needs to talk to your fans soon Instagram and like starting a relationship with a much younger and slightly creep bloke who likes in the USA.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dont think she will last with this younger guy to much of a distance. I think her daughter means more to her.

Reactions: 3
He had a baby with the new woman? I used to check the Facebook profiles but forget her name 😂 he was always a cocky fat prick in my opinion. Tilly did have it tough though so I feel for her but don’t trust this new relationship at all she will end up on catfish trying to meet him.

I dont think she will last with this younger guy to much of a distance. I think her daughter means more to her.
She did admitted to her mum bringing her up for the first few years though as she couldn’t face it. I wonder if the bond was ever fixed?

Reactions: 3
Niki eve something she looks a right witch. Heard she treats tilly wee girl really bad. Edd was seeing her for years behind tilly back. Shocking if u ask me and his dad was ment to no about it as the girl worked in the funeral industry to

• Wow
Reactions: 2