Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this sounds stupid but would her friend be part of her ‘bubble’? I honestly don’t know of the rules I’ve been staying at home mostly and only goto the shop if I need something. However if she is breaking the rules then you’d think she would know better considering her profession 😔
Single adults living alone or with a child can form a support bubble with one other household which I’m guessing is her mum as she’s always round there and Athena is always there. She’s also been out with her dad and his partner. So along with her friend that’s 3 households she’s been mixing with that we know of.

Reactions: 3
Single adults living alone or with a child can form a support bubble with one other household which I’m guessing is her mum as she’s always round there and Athena is always there. She’s also been out with her dad and his partner. So along with her friend that’s 3 households she’s been mixing with that we know of.
Thanks for clarifying!
That’s so selfish you’d honestly think she would know better 😕

And Athena will go back to nursery and mix with other kids and her dads family. She is doing another live tonight with the 'fitness coach'.

And Athena will go back to nursery and mix with other kids and her dads family. She is doing another live tonight with the 'fitness coach'.
Yeah exactly. Thought she would be more responsible. I’m surprised she just disappeared for days then didn’t say anything. She would normally be like oh just needed a break blah blah but nothing.

Yeah exactly. Thought she would be more responsible. I’m surprised she just disappeared for days then didn’t say anything. She would normally be like oh just needed a break blah blah but nothing.
She does go awol from time to time also says she will get back to Youtube and doesn't.

He really does have a serial killer vibe!
Anyone watch the live? I didn’t bother

Reactions: 2
He really does have a serial killer vibe!
Anyone watch the live? I didn’t bother
Nah, it’s boring.
Tbh I don’t really understand why she’s doing it.. I get she’s lost weight but I just don’t get why she’s doing those lives. Same with the slimcon thing, like great for you you’ve lost weight, but really?! I don’t see the appeal myself.

Nah, it’s boring.
Tbh I don’t really understand why she’s doing it.. I get she’s lost weight but I just don’t get why she’s doing those lives. Same with the slimcon thing, like great for you you’ve lost weight, but really?! I don’t see the appeal myself.
Just because I can't be bothered to look who has the most followers her or the personal train? I think she does it to feel famous.

Just because I can't be bothered to look who has the most followers her or the personal train? I think she does it to feel famous.
I’m sure she has over 20k and the coach guy has less than 2k
Yeah I think she does it because she thinks she’s famous 🤣

• Wow
Am I the only one grossed out by Tilly putying on her charity shop clothes a couple of hours after buying them without washing them quarantineing them first? Doesn't she know how Covid works?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one grossed out by Tilly putying on her charity shop clothes a couple of hours after buying them without washing them quarantineing them first? Doesn't she know how Covid works?
yeah is definitely be washing them first before putting them on. Why does she buy so many clothes she never we goes anywhere!

Yeah I do think that’s gross!
How come she’s buying so much stuff anyway, each to their own and all that but she probably won’t wear half of it..