Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her style is horrible. So tacky. That fur cape thing :sick:
Ha! That reminded me of an old teacher I had that was like 60, wore one of those, plastered in thick orange foundation, those horrible gold button earrings and the stench of Avon Perfume 🤢🤢 deffo reminds me of an old lady.. faux wealth look imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her style is horrible. So tacky. That fur cape thing :sick:
Some of the clothes she buys are awful! Im
Sure she just buys them because they’re cheap and she thinks she’s getting a Bargain! Never see her wearing any of it though!

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is putting your heating on in August so that you sweat more during home workouts a bit odd? Is this normal behaviour?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is putting your heating on in August so that you sweat more during home workouts a bit odd? Is this normal behaviour?
Yeah that is bordering on disorder behaviour she should be able to get a good sweat on without having to wack the heating on. She is on a slippery slope if she is not careful.

she absolutely loves herself and thinks she is the only one in the world to have ever lost weight. What is with the peace sign, and the over the top make up

That is really strange putting the heating on to sweat! Surely she sweats when working out anyway!

I just hope Athena doesn't hear her say things like that. Although I know she's heard about food being good/bad etc.

Thought the same about the charity shop clothes! I bought a dress from a charity shop yesterday it still had the labels on but obviously had been hanging around in someone’s house so it was straight in the wash first!

I like Tilly but the heating on to sweat more? And another jacket that you’re never gonna wear...

She’s addicted to buying clothes that she never wears! Where does she keep it all! Every time she goes out she comes back with a load more tat!

That is really strange putting the heating on to sweat! Surely she sweats when working out anyway!
Surely the 'Coach' can't see that as normal and will tell her. Also he told her to work out 3 times a week and she has already done Mon, Tues and Wednesday:rolleyes: She is supposed to have rest days. She runs out to buy white boards to be more organised and protein powder. I really think she is obsessed and is dropping weight very quickly she would be in the running for Miss Slinky if she was still at SW :LOL:

That is bizarre! I hate home workouts because I get way too hot anyway 🥵 I need to be outside or in the gym with air con!

She does realise it doesn't burn fat she'll just lose more water weight if any. I once went on the stair climber for an hour then went and sat in the sauna for 30 mins ahead of a SW weigh in because I was so embarrassed about what a greedy witch I'd been at the weekend 🤣

Thought the same about the charity shop clothes! I bought a dress from a charity shop yesterday it still had the labels on but obviously had been hanging around in someone’s house so it was straight in the wash first!
My sister manages a charity shop. The clothes are isolated on donation for 72 hours, then steamed and put out. If they are touched m, they are taken back off the floor, steamed,isolated for 72 hours again, steamed and back on the floor.

It's not straight from donation bag to shop floor.

Better than high street clothes shops who are putting returned clothes straight back out!

My sister manages a charity shop. The clothes are isolated on donation for 72 hours, then steamed and put out. If they are touched m, they are taken back off the floor, steamed,isolated for 72 hours again, steamed and back on the floor.

It's not straight from donation bag to shop floor.

Better than high street clothes shops who are putting returned clothes straight back out!
How on earth can they monitor if clothes are touched? They can’t have eyes on every person all of the time. When I’ve returned clothes to high street shops they’ve been put on a separate rail for quarantine

Reactions: 7
How on earth can they monitor if clothes are touched? They can’t have eyes on every person all of the time. When I’ve returned clothes to high street shops they’ve been put on a separate rail for quarantine
The size of shop means she can only have 5 customers in at anyone time along witb herself and 2 volunteers. They remove the clothes that have been touched, she said its not hard, just a pain in the bum.

I've returned clothes to Sainsburys, Mango and h&m and they've been put back on the rails to sell while I've been still been in there.

Ffs that's utterly ridiculous though isn't it? Isolating clothes every time someone touches it. Jesus wept is this how life is going to be?

Reactions: 6
Places aren’t isolating items every time they are touched. For 99% of shops this would be impossible for staff to watch every customer and everything they touch. What a load of nonsense. If you can manage it I guess why not, but easier would be to make your customers use hand sanitiser at the doors!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4