Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not all charity shops are removing clothes people touch. The other day I looked at a shirt but didn't buy it. Went back in my lunch brake and got it. God knows how many other hands had been all over it inbetween.

Sorry but if this was true after a few customers the rails in the charity shop would be all but empty. This is complete nonsense.
Yeah your right, I'm making it up 🙄

She literally has donations coming out of her ears. She has three garages out of the back that are always full, she doesn't have a problem replacing the stock.

Feel free to send me a message though and I'd be more than happy to arrange to meet you and take you there so can you see?

Pisses me off no end when people are so sure things are made up because they think it's rubbish.

Yeah your right, I'm making it up 🙄

She literally has donations coming out of her ears. She has three garages out of the back that are always full, she doesn't have a problem replacing the stock.

Feel free to send me a message though and I'd be more than happy to arrange to meet you and take you there so can you see?

Pisses me off no end when people are so sure things are made up because they think it's rubbish.
Really it's not that big an issue. I'm just stating what ita like here and the charity shop my neighbor runs and the one my aunt helps in. Take care and have a blessed day 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😍🥰

Reactions: 1
Ahh was it all over live then? Lol 😂 seems quite a low blow for her to bring others in to this though, I understand she was scorned but some of these posts are harsh. If my husband pissed off with another woman I’d be fuming and I’m all up for having a giggle on here but I have no interest in finding his other woman’s Facebook and stalking her that’s a tad creepy haha! After all this is a thread about Tilly not her kid etc. Talking of the devil the TikTok is hilarious 😂
I can’t bare to watch her tik toks they cringe me out so much!

• Haha
Niki eve something she looks a right witch. Heard she treats tilly wee girl really bad. Edd was seeing her for years behind tilly back. Shocking if u ask me and his dad was ment to no about it as the girl worked in the funeral industry to
Explains why Athena's never there ,I think he only has her at his parents house ,what a prick..

That's why I wondered who the girl was he was draped over in some pics nothing would surprise me with him :sneaky:
D91F20DB-1981-4C5E-84CB-D2AC35D35DD6.jpeg

I found this hilarious. Integrity and high standards... yet shagged a married man behind his wife’s back, knowingly. Ruining a family 😂
Great standards hun xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 219687

I found this hilarious. Integrity and high standards... yet shagged a married man behind his wife’s back, knowingly. Ruining a family 😂
Great standards hun xo
Yeah some people eh ! more shocked she hasn't welcomed Athena ,I think their child was 2 not long ago but I didn't notice any pics of Athena at the celebration she's still her sister after all ..Karma is sure to come knocking especially if Ed doesn't like fat birds ..

isn’t this page about Tilly not slagging off everyone in her extended family? Gets a bit boring tbf I know it’s all like eastenders but Who cares about her ex’s girlfriend!
I was talking about Athena she is part of Tilly life ..If this woman is treating her like tit i'm sure it's having an impact on Tilly and Athena maybe she was feeling down because Athena wasn't included in the birthday celebrations ..

Reactions: 3
Yeah some people eh ! more shocked she hasn't welcomed Athena ,I think their child was 2 not long ago but I didn't notice any pics of Athena at the celebration she's still her sister after all ..Karma is sure to come knocking especially if Ed doesn't like fat birds ..
I have to be honest, although the above comment made me laugh at the hypocrisy you are right, despite everything she didn’t ask to be outed back then, nor now ..so, although my opinion on her and Ed’s actions is negative I have to empathise with her being dragged into a lot of it - what’s been said on here has been tame compared to the old lives Tilly used to do. Anyway, hopefully they can sort their differences as there is children involved ..you can be amicable for the kids sake surely. Hopefully they come to that.

Reactions: 2
But a lot of these messages aren’t, I’m not referring to you it’s a few people, personally I do think it’s creepy stalking the Facebook page of the new girlfriend of the husband of a girl people watch on Instagram. I mean I used to love east 17 as a kid but I wouldn’t Facebook stalk their aunties friends neighbours 😂

If people are that bothered set up a new thread but I thought this thread was about tilly
People that followed her for a long time would be interested to see how Ed's getting on I'm sure ,it's not really stalking as such just waiting on Karma to catch him by the balls 😂

I have to be honest, although the above comment made me laugh at the hypocrisy you are right, despite everything she didn’t ask to be outed back then, nor now ..so, although my opinion on her and Ed’s actions is negative I have to empathise with her being dragged into a lot of it - what’s been said on here has been tame compared to the old lives Tilly used to do. Anyway, hopefully they can sort their differences as there is children involved ..you can be amicable for the kids sake surely. Hopefully they come to that.
I never post any info belonging to family even the person the thread is about people can search that stuff for themselves ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
All the hate though.... quite toxic, I only came on here for a giggle but this thread is quite intense! A few people on here have memories like elephants, I don’t remember what she said in her live a couple of days ago let alone years ago! Do people know them personally or something? Just odd to have so much hate for the ex of an instagrammer haha I just like to watch videos, Ali law cracks me up but I don’t want to stalk his family on Facebook! Diverting from the real subject. I get that she was tit on, been through some rough stuff if her husband did leave her but the Apple never falls far from the tree there must have been issues to make him look elsewhere. Prob her addiction to slimming world and spending money, she can’t be on enough to cover all these holidays clothes etc etc as a single working parent, my moneys on she must have rinsed her ex in the divorce and is living the Instagram lifestyle on her ex’s wage 😂
Good for her ! I hope she cleaned him out :love: I only hope Athena finds it in her to forgive him If what the person posted earlier is true .He could just end up a lonely old man those sorts often do ..

When does Ed see her (except at his parents house for an hour or two)?or do anything with her ?,Her mum had to take care of Athena when Tilly was ill with depression ,why did he not take care of her then ? You seem very touchy about Ed and his mistress for some reason🤔

Reactions: 9
I just don’t like these threads where people bash those they don’t know. There’s always two sides to every story. As they say on love island #bekind
Some people on this thread do know him and said he is a self righteous knob !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He may well be, if there are people on here that know him then that explains a lot of the hate on here, makes more sense now, I was thinking why hate someone so much who you don’t even know, but I think all the body shaming etc is a low blow. I found Tilly’s profiles when I was doing slimming world and I imagine a lot of others on here did too, get what I’m saying, people who think they need to lose weight? So those comments are a bit harsh. Don’t know what this new bird looks like so can’t comment on that but even if she was 40 stone this is a group with a lot of slimming world members.
No what people were saying is Ed used to come down on Tilly for being fat and left her for this woman that was quite trim but has now packed on as much weight if not more than Tilly had ..I loved Tilly's SW days as did many others, they weren't body shaming anyone just Ed and his views on fat people not that he's one to talk..

Reactions: 5