Tiktok Superbeggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More photos from the Visa-Creosote wedding

the suit is a disgrace, a decent tailor, with honest measurements could have put together a much better outfit, me thinks George told lies about his sizes and just got something that went round him.

-how has one human being managed to end up 50% wider than his bride and father in law put together!!

For sure he’s just getting bigger and bigger now, no interest in eating sensibly or maintaining an existing size/weight.

question is will she be a widow or a divorcee
They have a thread on here too btw!
This is honestly scary… he defo won’t live much longer, I mentioned the other day on the becki jones thread about the tiktoker big.chubby who was also on this channel 5 documentary that george and sienna were on who passed away and tbh I think George probably has maximum 5 years left before he dies

Reactions: 2
They have a thread on here too btw!
This is honestly scary… he defo won’t live much longer, I mentioned the other day on the becki jones thread about the tiktoker big.chubby who was also on this channel 5 documentary that george and sienna were on who passed away and tbh I think George probably has maximum 5 years left before he dies
These two bloody grind on me - do they have their own thread does anyone know? I've tried searching but can't see anything.

Is her voice put on? She just blankly stares at the camera and the way she talks makes her seem absolutely stupid, surely it's an act, noone can be this stupid?!

Reactions: 3
These two bloody grind on me - do they have their own thread does anyone know? I've tried searching but can't see anything.

Is her voice put on? She just blankly stares at the camera and the way she talks makes her seem absolutely stupid, surely it's an act, noone can be this stupid?!
Siena does have her own thread yes

Stephaniemartin1341 doing a raffle for merchandise of her and her grandson 🙈 a cup chopping board apron and a coaster .. raffle is 1/500 2 pound a go lol

Can someone make a thread lol
Ive been waiting for someone to make a thread 😂😩 i have no idea how. But this woman seriously does my nut in. I cannot stand her

Another super begger is Jacob the crazy autism boy, my goodness every live is the same, starts by no don't gift me then when in a few minutes you can gift me if you want to, when gifts are given not even a Thank you are anything, to be honest I don't even know why he comes live as is so rude to everyone and always running people down, then complains there's no food an then definitely wants gifts are PayPal, honestly the drama this Jacob can cause is rubbish acting, saying you have a mental illness an learning difficult well you definitely do not as you know how to play people with your fake tears, going on about a birthday week an wants all these gifts yet never gives kindness back, you should give yourself a shake an see what it is like to be 100 % mentally unwell an to genuine people who are affected by autism daily, all Jacob does is beg constantly and play on the poor me with disabilities, if you want honest people to follow you if would be kinder to welcome people into your live, he's been caught out so many times telling lies on others

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another super begger is Jacob the crazy autism boy, my goodness every live is the same, starts by no don't gift me then when in a few minutes you can gift me if you want to, when gifts are given not even a Thank you are anything, to be honest I don't even know why he comes live as is so rude to everyone and always running people down, then complains there's no food an then definitely wants gifts are PayPal, honestly the drama this Jacob can cause is rubbish acting, saying you have a mental illness an learning difficult well you definitely do not as you know how to play people with your fake tears, going on about a birthday week an wants all these gifts yet never gives kindness back, you should give yourself a shake an see what it is like to be 100 % mentally unwell an to genuine people who are affected by autism daily, all Jacob does is beg constantly and play on the poor me with disabilities, if you want honest people to follow you if would be kinder to welcome people into your live, he's been caught out so many times telling lies on others
Can't stand him! Always so rude to people on his lives, don't know why people still support/gift him

Reactions: 5
Can't stand him! Always so rude to people on his lives, don't know why people still support/gift him
I agree 💯 this person thinks he's so famous 🤣 but in all fairness he's the most rudest person ever, the way he treats follower's is totally out of order, always on about mental health awareness on lives an then when someone comments about mental health he shuts them down so quickly an that person could be tipped over the edge by this vile person, the amount of gifts and PayPal that has been given to him an still begs for more as someone sent 28 roses an then completely ignored the person and when questioned about the gifts he just got sent he was like 28 roses isn't enough, honestly we are living in hard times an the majority of us don't have money to give out as gifts are give to his PayPal, he doesn't like the likes as there's no money in it from him and always pretending when the viewer's get a wee bit higher that he's having seizures is totally out of order, Jacob you should be ashamed of yourself and take a long look at yourself because no one will ever come into your lives as you are a begger and rude and need to learn manner's 🤬

How do we start a thread? Two teeth Tara (nailspositive) etc. I personally think she is in need of her own thread. Skanky druggy tit mother scrounging twit

How do we start a thread? Two teeth Tara (nailspositive) etc. I personally think she is in need of her own thread. Skanky druggy tit mother scrounging twit
They have to have 10,000 plus followers to be allowed a thread on here has she got that

Reactions: 1
George Keywood has married that gf of his (does that give her a visa by any chance?) and here he is looking like Mr Creosote in a suit that probably fitted last week….
Do they have a thread on here do you know please? Would be curious to have a read if so.

Do they have a thread on here do you know please? Would be curious to have a read if so.

Yes not that much on there though

I’ve not read all the pages yet but does anyone know if there’s a thread for Gemzinooo? (Had a scroll but couldnt see one!)
I constantly scroll past her lives telling people to send stuff to her and blocking people that don’t

I’ve not read all the pages yet but does anyone know if there’s a thread for Gemzinooo? (Had a scroll but couldnt see one!)
I constantly scroll past her lives telling people to send stuff to her and blocking people that don’t
Does she sit on a chair in her street? does it have wheels.

Does she sit on a chair in her street? does it have wheels.

I’ve caught a few lives of this (I don’t follow her!) I think she had stolen it from somewhere at the bottom of her street and now I’ve seen a few of the lives of her just rolling down the street on it, sometimes it’s like 10:30pm!

I’ve caught a few lives of this (I don’t follow her!) I think she had stolen it from somewhere at the bottom of her street and now I’ve seen a few of the lives of her just rolling down the street on it, sometimes it’s like 10:30pm!
Crazy, its really like Shameless.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.