Tiktok Superbeggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy, its really like Shameless.
It definitely seems like that doesn’t it! I went on tiktok having lunch today and ironically hers was the first live on my FYP after I’d posted about her here. She was just shouting to people to send her likes and gifts or f’ck off. Lovely. 🥴

Reactions: 2
I've posted before,but avoid that Sandra Martin ex Gogglebox,her latest victims are now going to the police,she says she's a celebrity, but I don't know any celeb who begs or borrows money from vunerable people,she has been to prison 6times for fraud,and don't buy the books.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've posted before,but avoid that Sandra Martin ex Gogglebox,her latest victims are now going to the police,she says she's a celebrity, but I don't know any celeb who begs or borrows money from vunerable people,she has been to prison 6times for fraud,and don't buy the books.
I used to see her walking around my old neighbourhood (not Brixton as she'd like you believe lol) in south london all the time and she'd stop and just tell random people in the street she's famous. It was so weird! She'd just randomly talk out loud and at people

Didn't know about the fraud! 😱

Reactions: 1
I used to see her walking around my old neighbourhood (not Brixton as she'd like you believe lol) in south london all the time and she'd stop and just tell random people in the street she's famous. It was so weird! She'd just randomly talk out loud and at people

Oh yes she's proud of it,she'd wait until men were drunk ,then rob them,she's been done for credit card fraud, benefit fraud,during the last year she's had people running up and down the country,If she was a celebrity she wouldn't have to tell people,when her brother died,she had a collection tin and made out she was doing Walk for life she never did,she's now saying she's walking for Alzheimer's.

Is any of her crime related to why she’s moved far out of London?

Is any of her crime related to why she’s moved far out of London?
I'm not sure,but there's so many people who she's upset,I started following her during the start of lockdown, she was doing lottery syndicates,she was selling 50p key rings for £5 +p&p She then said she's sending out Christmas cards,but people had to pay for stamps,the Gogglebox books she sells cost £3.50 ,yet she charges up to £20.
She's a fraudster but because she appeared on Gogglebox people think she's ok.
Oh yes when she's invited to events she walks with a charity tin but keeps the money,last year she was asked to leave away pride event for that reason and charging for selfies on the premise it was for charity

She was wearing a hat last year saying yes it's me Sandra Gogglebox, she sits in 1st class,then used a sob story because her brother passed,she's used phoning the council,her phone provider,takeaway shops.
Her downfall is she likes going live whilst she's drunk,she bragged about whilst in Holloway she pretended to be gay to get ££ and other things from a vunerable inmate,when the person discovered the truth she attempted suicide.

Last edited:
Davedoran is another superbeg. Was high on the ranking then got banned multiple times this week. Begging for more gifts to get back on the rankings. Says it’s for a deposit on a Bentley, so he can afford the finance. This is the same David Doran from derby, that if you Google the name shows he was banned from driving, then got caught driving while banned. Also been done for harassing a person and being transphobic to them, recorded it and posted the video on Facebook.

Gypsy queen and her fella Ray she was gone for a while then came back she's still cleaning but Ray's always on cooking eating etc has he lost his job? because he seems to be on live an awful lot lately playing up to the camera for gifts.anyone else think same?

These two are on my fyp daily
As far as I’m aware she has psoriasis or dermatitis or something
Caption was “charity fundraising and raising awareness”
PayPal (personal under the guise of “fundraising” in bio)
NO direct link to an actual charity then said it was for Addenbrookes Hospital (NHS funded)
NO actual description of what they’ve done or the skin condition
When everyone called them out for scamming they changed the live caption to “gifts appreciated” loool

why on earth would you think people would fall for that 😂😂😂 embarrassing

Attachments

Gypsy queen and her fella Ray she was gone for a while then came back she's still cleaning but Ray's always on cooking eating etc has he lost his job? because he seems to be on live an awful lot lately playing up to the camera for gifts.anyone else think same?
Never understood why she was so popular first time around. Plus what are they filming their tiktoks on? They look like something from the 1990s.

• Haha
I was scrolling through live this morning cannot believe what I seen so many wanting money and gifts .. the country is in recession and there was on who stood out but I don’t think he has ten thousand followers yet on live in a weatherspoons looking for help with a deposit cause he homeless

Reactions: 3
Shumirun Nessa aka therealoverloadcomedy

Girl begged for a new computer that cost £2k
Got it.

Claims she’s too unwell to work, spends her day gaming on the computer and has set up a Gofundme for £50,000 to go towards buying a house - WTF!!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.