Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no way is she wearing clothes that have been donated! Has the person whose donated them cameforward and said that!

Reactions: 9
no way is she wearing clothes that have been donated! Has the person whose donated them cameforward and said that!
Yip its disgusting behaviour and im speaking up for everyone tonight ive only just started they actually contacted tracy n she blocked them

Reactions: 20
Imagine kicking about in clothes that where meant to be donated for someone else, it just shows she's wants it all to herself

Send her my way. The more evidence/witnesses I have the better. Already have a few people giving statements

good! I’m so glad people need to know this shit! Let me guess was it the Nike top
And leggings, she was also seen out shopping with donated shoes on too, so she can make as many videos as she wants im speaking up for the people shes robbing!

Reactions: 16
When you do look back at her Facebook she used to ask for payment for donated food & clothes, albeit £2 but still surely if your getting donations you then shouldn’t charge You know if you wanted to support the community you can go round places gathering food etc going to supermarket charity staff etc she is defo doing it for her own benefit

And leggings, she was also seen out shopping with donated shoes on too, so she can make as many videos as she wants im speaking up for the people shes robbing!
just knew she would keep the branded stuff! Fucking cretin

Reactions: 13
Right no more lurking it's getting serious now I'm too nosey & just love all the juicy gossip

Reactions: 5
Shes a fucking scrounger and anyone defending her is 1 too. People are in genuine need and this tramp is taking stuff from them. She needs to go get a job along with them defending her. Does any her defenders work

Reactions: 8
Send her my way. The more evidence/witnesses I have the better. Already have a few people giving statements
Will do shes actually a tattler, i thought i was quite good at hiding who i am but apparently ye can tell by my spelling

Imagine kicking about in clothes that where meant to be donated for someone else, it just shows she's wants it all to herself
Imagine being STUPID ENOUGH to broadcast yersel wearing them the mind boggles

Reactions: 8
Just watched allana on live they r going on a double date. Tracey jumped on as a guest trying to get people to buy raffles, prize is a pair of allanas trainers shes never worn! Nobody was interested. Tracey said come on 137 on buy raffles and alana said they aren't interested so I'm not mentioning it lol

Reactions: 15
Yip its disgusting behaviour and im speaking up for everyone tonight ive only just started they actually contacted tracy n she blocked them
Aww been there had the blocking too for asking a question she obviously couldn't answer coz she's a scamming greedy tramp living on other folks kindness

Reactions: 6
Seen alana giving out her paypal didnt take long eh?

Reactions: 6

So just to check my understanding. People have her free stuff for the less fortunate and she then charged the person who needed the help to give them free stuff that was donated? She is the lowest of the low. May she rot in hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.