Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgalx

Lets get into danny devitos big fat stunt double next ... again sorry lads and ladettes a weee call went on a bit longer there and again thanks for the other new adds on insta guys but im again gonna ask DONT OUT ME YET MY WORK AINT OVER.....

• Heart
Reactions: 18

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Slept in for work and u work from home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Actually love u 🤣 that bastard gets carers allowance for looking after me aswell 😯keep telling him if there was a DONT carers allowance you would be rolling in cash ya wee fat ride 😜
I get CA for my granny the one ive no phoned since Tuesday because tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I heard through the grapevine that someone was screen recording the real recovery goons lives and sending them to canzos maw. She toed his baws and that’s why he stopped hanging about with bigbroweebro 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
I genuinely love Rosie 🤣 she says it like it is and doesn't give a shit who she pisses off 🤷
Yes but problem is a lot of ppl jump on before seeing full story , rosies is rough around the edges , but all she wants is ‘justice’ she has a heart of gold if I knicked 1p off you she would call me out to make it better does that make sense ?

• Heart

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Alana has just said someone took the day off to catch up on the thread. Alana "That's embarrassing" I'll tell you what's embarrassing sunshine. Being a scrounger who doesn't work and expects the world to keep her. Get a job you reprobate!!!!!!
I’m not sure Alana appreciates the irony in slagging someone for taking a day off work when she takes EVERY DAY off work.

Mad fanny.

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Her and skye should thank Rosie for their followers, nobody knew them till Rosie gave them the time of day.
That wee Skye is the most boring person. She’s thick as mince as well, giving Stayace a shout out and saying she will support her even if the story doesn’t add up. Moron.

Christys probs reading here she’s going to know who will all her no doubt in a few days fs 😂😂😂
Psychic Sanny should have seen this comin eh

• Haha
  • Heart
Burke only has a following because she and Rosie had alot of beef they were all rosies followers Burke was just as bad but always makes it out she's a mental health advocate shes a wrong yin
Her and skye should thank Rosie for their followers, nobody knew them till Rosie gave them the time of day.

Reactions: 17
Stephanie' MELT' burke. Right you have had 2 friend requests for weeks but you wont accept them i wonder why. You were a well used bmx until your lies had you chased away. This lad has been trying every social media way to contact you. Your story was you were always gay you just tried to fit in. Well im in receipt of a 13 second clip of you with a certain male friend when kirsty wasnt around... naw means naw you propositioned that lad and he done right taking the clip so if you ever made any accusations... but you deleted him from your life. We all know you were chased from your scheme and im no here to bring any heat about that but i cannot gie a flyin fuck if you work out who i am. You spoke enough when i was your mod.... btw did you ever pay the £40 u owed the other mod😉🤯....
Nope you blocked her too. Shes ready to speak and her video is not tanning sprays being snorted up your peek a beek. You slated someone recently for cocaine.... my my pot kettle black.... you also did ask for stuff for your grandkids especially from your your nearest and dearest who did happily help you out so it was a boot in the teeth when you denied all our help. No hate ✌🏼

🚨🚨🚨 JAMES MACLEOD IS THE BHOY WITH HIS HEAD IN THE CLOUDS 🚨🚨🚨
That James MacLeod is known as sock boy in craifend coz he always wears two pairs of socks and doesn't change them 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Rosie hen if your watching can you put up the CCTV of who egged your windows maybe the wee fat fuck will get egged right on his mush 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Fiji31

That wee Skye is the most boring person. She’s thick as mince as well, giving Stayace a shout out and saying she will support her even if the story doesn’t add up. Moron.

Psychic Sanny should have seen this comin eh
A blocked them last year, couldnt listen to that hey guys any longer 🤣 cany stand the wee mixing cunt

• Haha

Jamie87

Btw is anyone on here an actual content creator? Not asking for usernames or anything just wondering if we've got anyone big on here?

Aye I watched her video in her work about getting that cup and she's definitely went quick big 😯 can't believe how quick she's recovered as well
Me.....
😎

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I just watched that video in utter disbelief. What adult hauls their pish stained mattress into the living room because they've been at work all week? Those two fat reprobates will be in there all weekend wallowing in their own muck and ordering takeaways.
With the amount of shite they two fat bastards eat that flat must just pure stink of stale eggy farts. Imagine what the toilets like 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Would cherine contact a page that's been making content about her downfall to tell them she's harmed herself though? Would anyone contact that page who's been posting exposing videos? Nah.
I thought Cherine or Emma, and it wouldn’t surprise me if either one was was behind the page tbh.

Agree with @Bostonxx, people are responsible for their own mental health, and I say this as someone who has experienced mental illness, episodes of depression and anxiety. These TikTokkers are broadcasting every aspect of their lives on an open forum, and it’s not a pretty sight. If they can’t accept being called out on their behaviour, that’s on them. Sorry if that sounds heartless.

Exactly she had no filter and she used to trigger me a lot with the things she’d say
I’m sorry you were exposed to that. She was in a position of trust and had a responsibility to support you ❤

• Heart

Gossgalx

good! I’m so glad 👏 people need to know this shit! Let me guess was it the Nike top 🤣🤣
And leggings, she was also seen out shopping with donated shoes on too, so she can make as many videos as she wants im speaking up for the people shes robbing!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Is anyone here from when we were allowed threads on Rosie and breadflaps & they got shut down because we couldn't behave ourselves? I feel like this will go the same way

• Heart
  • Haha