Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgalx

Stephanie' MELT' burke. Right you have had 2 friend requests for weeks but you wont accept them i wonder why. You were a well used bmx until your lies had you chased away. This lad has been trying every social media way to contact you. Your story was you were always gay you just tried to fit in. Well im in receipt of a 13 second clip of you with a certain male friend when kirsty wasnt around... naw means naw you propositioned that lad and he done right taking the clip so if you ever made any accusations... but you deleted him from your life. We all know you were chased from your scheme and im no here to bring any heat about that but i cannot gie a flyin fuck if you work out who i am. You spoke enough when i was your mod.... btw did you ever pay the £40 u owed the other mod😉🤯....
Nope you blocked her too. Shes ready to speak and her video is not tanning sprays being snorted up your peek a beek. You slated someone recently for cocaine.... my my pot kettle black.... you also did ask for stuff for your grandkids especially from your your nearest and dearest who did happily help you out so it was a boot in the teeth when you denied all our help. No hate ✌🏼✌✌

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yep, could not agree more 👏🏼 only people I see her calling out is the ones who are absolute roasters and wrong yins. She's defo the kinda lassie you'd want as your pal ❤

You've got to remember she has a neurodivergent brain so it works differently. She has had a hard life and manages things generally 2 ways, humour or anger.

I personally think she's amazing flaws and all. And her heart is golden

• Heart
Reactions: 27

am1985

You've got to remember she has a neurodivergent brain so it works differently. She has had a hard life and manages things generally 2 ways, humour or anger.

I personally think she's amazing flaws and all. And her heart is golden
Yeah I don't have a bad word to say against Rosie. Her, heidthebaw, Jamie James and that mad trannee are defo my faves on TT 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 27

piecenjam

Still planning on exposing jesus christ, a few people have sussed hence some of the videos today 😂 and as fr canzo yr gona wanty hear it
Why has no one battered absolute fuck out that wee Canzo yet? Ugliest guy around thinks he’s sexy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Spanor511

VIP Member
Awww poor primm is heavy shattered after working ‘aw week’ the poor soul. Got her mattress in the living room, her and big penguin face, going to sit in their own filth all weekend. Is this the Gucci life? Fucking mad kid on hairy voice man, does my box in 🤯 you can actually see the rocket talking through her nose and making a funny shape out her mouth to produce this noise!

• Haha

fififife

I’m a in the background person as I got here kind of from following the coleabbie thread… but I have been pishing myself all day.

I only know of Rosie, Cherine and Stephanie Burke. What’s this about rape and someone falsely accusing?? I can’t stand Cherine, she’s absolutely wired to the moon! She was on an episode of bodyshockers few years ago known as ‘Cher’ with her then gf! She spouts shite 24/7.

I used to hate Rosie as thought she was just a total scrounger but she is quite funny 🤣. She has great comebacks and doesn’t take shite. Rosie, if you ever do want to work maybe try stand up comedy? Lol.
I’m the ex gf that was on the show with her and omg I could sell stories on her! She’s vile!

• Wow
  • Heart

Gossgalx

Im holding down a fulltime job and a all nite tattle addiction 😂😂
Should just put ma paypal in ma bio fs 🤣

• Haha
Awww poor primm is heavy shattered after working ‘aw week’ the poor soul. Got her mattress in the living room, her and big penguin face, going to sit in their own filth all weekend. Is this the Gucci life? Fucking mad kid on hairy voice man, does my box in 🤯 you can actually see the rocket talking through her nose and making a funny shape out her mouth to produce this noise!
I just watched that video in utter disbelief. What adult hauls their pish stained mattress into the living room because they've been at work all week? Those two fat reprobates will be in there all weekend wallowing in their own muck and ordering takeaways.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So that fat cunt Stacey has put away a whole curry AND a hoagie? Diabetes won't be long in finding her. Imagine lying in bed next to someone who's just put away that amount of food. Must be fucking stinking. I bet they have to use gas masks to go down on each other.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Here, reporting for duty 🤣 just a repost from last thread below, you bitches are the best 😍

feel like I’ve found my people 🙌😆usually I’m scrolling on TT with no outlet to vent about these arseholes but now I’m here and can share my hatred with you hilarious people haha!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

piecenjam

I’ve been in tiktok a few years and never ever comment I just don’t get involved, but this is kinda therapy now, it’s all coming out with likeminded folk. Always wondered why folk big them all up and tell them how amazing they are, and now here we are, saying it like it is 🤣🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes but problem is a lot of ppl jump on before seeing full story , rosies is rough around the edges , but all she wants is ‘justice’ she has a heart of gold if I knicked 1p off you she would call me out to make it better does that make sense ?
I felt heart sorry for her the now on live walking home when she said getting kicked in doesn't bother her cause its all happened in her past 😢.. I do have a awffy soft spot for her now 💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Alanna is behind a lot of this, the clout chasing wee bitch that she is.

I second all the calls for Rosie to upload the cctv of that fat bastard thinking he's a big hard an with a box of eggs. Im lying in bed stoned with the giggles and I honestly think seeing it would send me over the edge.

Put it up on tiktok and dub over it with the Benny Hill theme tune.

• Haha

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Your choice don’t tag me but want nothing to do with that pal xx
That’s totally fair enough but to clarify (not just to you) that wasn’t me saying Alana’s a man or being transphobic.

I specifically said sex and not gender for a reason.

Alana’s got a physical and biological advantage over the lassies she’s constantly threatening to batter and she knows it. That’s what I find disturbing and that’s why I made the comment.

• Heart

Gossgalx

🚨🚨🚨WHO ARE YOUS WANTIN NEXT
CANZO
PRIMM
AVRIL
JOESPH
KYLE
ALANA
CHRISTY READINGS MORE INFO PENDING, LIKE TO KNOW MA SHIT BEFORE A POST
STACEYHOLMES MORE INFO PENDIN AGAIN AM NO GONA POST SHIT A CANT BACK UP
THERES NUHN ABOUT DUGHEED THT YE DONT KNOW ALREADY🤷‍♀️
CRAIG MCCURRY( MIGHT GET HATE BUT ITS THE TRUTH)
AND UNTIL BIG BROWS DONE THE VIDEO SHE WAS NOT ON THE LIST BUT LEESA ?? BIT RISKY INFO AND I FEEL SHITTY COZ I DONT FOLLOW HER.. HER FACE BUGS THE SHIT OUT ME BUT SINCE SHE WANTS TO BE TL FAMOUS I CAN SUPPLY THE INFO INCLUDING PROOF FROM HER EX WHOS QUITE HAPPY TO OWN THERE SHIT OH FUCK WAIT SO DOES HER NEW MANS EX..?? NO HATE✌✌

• Heart
Reactions: 21