Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgalx

This is gossgalx
Well, well well shes got the move all rightπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί...
Stef + Tonic, firstly tell your absolute honker of a man to keep his tap on, if we wanted to see deformed nipples we would be watchin scary movie 2 (kitchen scene) i think you forget exactly you've done behind this poor guys back.... well your ex pals haven't forgot. DID YOU EVER GET UR CLAP RESULTS?? 🀒🀒 CAUSE 6 FOLK ALL CLAPPED IN YOUR DIRECTION. Take ur squeeky voice and talk ur way out of the imploding insta stories...🀣
Ur a bit arthur or martha ye dont know if ye like the gerkin or the onion 🀣 i have been asked by her ex pal to let her deal with her directly..... i dont think theres any mending that broken bridge....
P.S your a grown ass woman in a leotard. You might a made it 20 year ago but your a hasbeen with mediocre moves at best. Seen a baboon with more sas..... (*SOMEONE GET THE BABOON A LEOTARD TO SHOW THIS FUDDY DUDDY HOW TO DANCE*) OR BETTER STILL GET YER PAL COZ THAT LASSIES GOT IT! SHE RUNS RINGS ROUND YOU. ON YERSEL CLAIRE YOU HAVE RAW TALENT HUN!!!!
MELLLTDOOOWWNNNN FUCKIN 2 PENDING 🀣🀣🀣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
It warms ma heart to see the love that oor wee bush is getting here ive always liked rosie and ill tell uz all something no many ppl would cope with the life that she's had and to carry on and be a great mum with a heart of gold who would help anyone out and who rips the piss out herself shes a top lass and I for one would be lucky to call her my friend πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Wtf does that alanna banana think she is? have yous seen her latest video walking down the street with they 3 muppets like she's the big I am. Dressed head to toe in pink she looks like a fucking vibrator. And that powelyj19 she's with is oot here dressed in hi viz like he's away to dig up my street and install a new gas mains.
Tom is mincing more than usual. He must have shat his nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Gossgalx

Well we know shes a compulsive liar with severe mental health issues and several medical conditions...but did you know she receives personal independence payment? Her that jumps on tables and drinks like its 3 keg down the backfields in the 90sπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She also has a wee pill addiction....and i can provide her dealer if anyones in carntyne or greater areas looking to scoreπŸ’Š. The lassie talks more shit than barlinnie sewers. Go check your previous videos especially your tiktok leggings comp where we can all see your beautiful engagement ring...but how can this be ......eeeehhhh. Lorena isnt married she is also gay and theres lots of picture proof to come from your nights out etc . I was also a pal of yours and we all know about the catfish mtv shit and bodyshockers too...oooh laa laa CHER . How its taking so long too out i dont know....ohhhh shit yeah i do you delete comments and block profiles. But lets see how the dwp react to your latest beangate. Oh wait soz cherinegate scandal. No hate btw πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ always hate. Dont hate the game hate the fact you have been outed. Cheeerioooooooo cherineeeeeeee jellybean. Scottish tts biggest fantasist ..(more too come when 2 certain ladies get the balls to post there relationship proof) so can we give these 2 ladies a hell yeah cause we all have your backs ladies . P.s whos a taxi driverπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Right I do think uz r aw a scream absolutely love yeez even tho ive no met uz lol right but my truth is im no gona sit here even under ma fake name and slag ppls looks told uz b4 im an ugly bastard way a few extra pounds or is it stone πŸ€” round me 🀣 av got gammy legs a wobbly head and ma hands shake mare than ma vibrator 🀣uz can all slag who uz want uz can be funny as so that was all im no gona slag ppls looks or be transphobic cause its not me in my real life. Anyways carry on my hunnis im no being a jumped up snob or anything just dont jump down ma throat lol im quite happy to take the piss out myself and im more than happy for uz all to take the piss out of me 🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Gossgalx

THIS IS GOSSGALx
Tracy straight eyesπŸ€ͺ oh shit sorry short πŸ™ˆ
Mind that time ye stole the torn menouge money??
Drugs are for MMMMUNTERSπŸ˜‚ Wellhouse ming gong 🀒 but here on a serious note, see the clothes donatated 6 weeks ago that YOU fuckin wore on a video they were for somebody that needed them not to line ur wardrobe!
AYE UR NEAREST ARE TATTLERS AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT TTTTTTTTTTTRAMP DONT MIND MYYYYYYY STUTTER MY BEEF TEEF WHERE DOING A TRACY SPECIAL THERE FALLING OOT MY GUBBBBBB....
MEEELLLLTTTTDOWN FUCKING PENDINGπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Gossgalx

I felt heart sorry for her the now on live walking home when she said getting kicked in doesn't bother her cause its all happened in her past 😒.. I do have a awffy soft spot for her now πŸ’œ
I love ma gal rosssiiieeee πŸ₯°

CUNTZO big FLUFFY TOUNGUE aka connor lynch CANZO the SMALL WEAZEL! The under achiever can i just say listening to you grovel to 2 seperate girls about your pathetic PERFORMANCE! WAS COMEDY GOLD! You should have known better lad! To begin with your boaby is tenny tiny and i have the pics ahahahahah fuck me man i have ate beef mini chips thicker and longer. But lets get into you...... wheres the real recovery gang? Scott ally and kyle all sick of paying the way for you... oh fuck thats right you expected a 10k go fund me to carry your debt to pay them back... it back fired. Cant believe you tried with your mates 'girl' now now fluffy tongue! You have tried everything to be validated dont worry lad we only watch to laugh . Your one bogging cling on but i NEED YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM SMEGMA! go home get your dog your boys dont want you. Good night god bless SMEGMA!πŸ™ LISTEN CAREFULLY CONNOR SMMMEEEGGGMAAA YE KNOW WHO I AM πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Gossgalx

Right got a problem, i made a gossgalx tt its literally violating like most of tt community guidelines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆ so was thinking what if i post on here? They are gona see it reguardless and we know they all come for a snoop? And before foodbank says am a shitebag am no a just dont wana put all my effort into something tht the tt crew will get banned straight away..... so do we think my tattle family would be happy enough for me to roll on ahead here? They will probs make tiktoks about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Elcatx

I genuinely think that Rosie just wants things right but doesn’t know how to communicate it sometimes without getting angry. They can all say what they want about her but those 2 weans are the most spoiled loved weans ever. She’s kicking about herself in Primark gear (No offence) and those kids always have the best in life. I love our Rosie honestlyπŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Gossgalx

Strap in for this one dudes! Smelly kelly mulligan! This one has a personal touch on me considering my big sister was her best friend for over 10years! Yes shes fat and bogging etc etc etc but lets get intoooooooo it.... sweetfix is not and has never been a registered company. A quick 2 second search on companies house will confirm. So big benefit belly is robbing all us working folk. She claims single parent too. Suprise suprise. Theres probs a million folk out there that do it but those million folk arent broadcasting on social media. For the WORLD TOO SCRUTINISE! Did yous know last april she used a food bank in duke street as a single parent and again iv the proof. She was so ashamed yet the next day she flouted covid rules and had other tiktokers in her house? Eh why was she special ?? Coz shes big jelly kelly! You lost one of ur besties coz ur lies kelly! You have a chance to make things right. Its not my place to out things or peoples true family! You know exactly what im chatting about. This isnt a year or 2 its a lifetime and you know it. But anyhoooo keep dodging the tax man and claiming your single your lies will all catch up and when the curtain closes just always know you made the choices for you to suit you! No hateeeee love ya bubz✌✌ ( dance like no one is watching) πŸ€ͺ✌πŸ₯³

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Gossgalx

Sorry if yous are feeling underwhelmed, im trying to be mindful that their could be kids on here reading etc like i said the proof will follow its not just me who is giving info so im literally speaking for about 6 people who dont have the balls to do it themselves and im hoping im getting enough out there tht people might own their shit πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ @Bostonxx

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Can I give a rundown as I know it πŸ˜‚

Cherine is now engaged

Rosie has had her windows egged

Big Avril is still on the Mad Dog and always will be

Thrush tongue Canzo is still horny

Squinty McGinty is still accepting donations (straight into her bank account)

Alana is no wantin any drama but involving herself in aw the drama with her wee boyfriend.

Wee fat ride Kyle still wearing the same clothes from days ago, smoking but not inhaling talking to his β€œteam” in lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Gossgalx

🚨🚨🚨 KELLYYYYY MULLLLIGANS NEXT PEEPS AND PEEPETTES🀣 AV PUT THEIR NAMES IN A BOWL AND PICKING THEM πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

whoisme.23

Cherine was a support worker she worked at turning point I was in supported accommodation with them and would see Cherine time to time for supports, I could never click with her she was always so loud and acted like she was off her face. We went to the cinema one time and she kept going to the bathroom and coming back like rubbing her nose and sniffing πŸ‘€ she’d have a conversation with me like I was her best pal and tell me pure random shit about her and her girlfriend at the time like how they used a strap on and stuff πŸ˜‚ I wasn’t going to share this but since everyone is getting outed i may as well lol. Yeah she’s definitely not right that one

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Are we gonna get an expose of weeprim and her fucking barket lass who's stuffing her full of takeaways so she gets fat and nobody else will want her so she won't leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Gossgalx

Well one day this all had to come out about james. Im not getting into him being dominating etc! But his sister actually was mates with gemma my cousin. He was a snotty nosed wee grassing rat. Craigend and garthamlock hate him. Unfortunately i cant clarify smack but hes a poster bhoy for valiumπŸ™ˆ. His only friends the wards are manky beasty bhoys. James actually stole a 2 finger ring from a lad called james . A big family in garthamlock. He is on benefits. No one would touch him not even mcdonalds. James is good with his in the box but stephanie wasnt a mate a few weeks ago i can assure you. Im still followed by all these folk. Who talk to me on the daily. We actually do have a whatsapp group and we have been wondering best how to deal with james all i can honestly say is there is an ongoing police investigation but ratbhoy will be outed. Also can i add mr vl lips was a absolute loner until atleast 17-18. Mr nobody with nothing and theres a reason he has no contact with his own bairn. Not my place but all in good time. I wish i could say more but since someone called police today i cant .Again plenty proof i had planned on tt but i will violate too many guidelines but as it stands its free speech. All these folk have the opportunity too speak out but they wont because the fear of the proof. I never do half a job . I wouldnt be the face off this if i hadnt seen proof myself.
Im not scared to talk out because i know what im saying is legit!πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈβœŒπŸΌ

• Heart
Reactions: 29