Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Sorry but own up to ur shit if ur gona do something like that cause ur being called out on ur lies then thats on u im sorry if I sound harsh but if there's an ave marie vid 2moro then 🤦‍♀️

Well everything that was put here about Emma was already said on tt!
Was emma really mentioned on here though?

Reactions: 1
Alanna is behind a lot of this, the clout chasing wee bitch that she is.

I second all the calls for Rosie to upload the cctv of that fat bastard thinking he's a big hard an with a box of eggs. Im lying in bed stoned with the giggles and I honestly think seeing it would send me over the edge.

Put it up on tiktok and dub over it with the Benny Hill theme tune.
Buckled haha

Reactions: 1

Chips_n_beans

WHO ARE YOUS WANTIN NEXT
CANZO
PRIMM
AVRIL
JOESPH
KYLE
ALANA
CHRISTY READINGS MORE INFO PENDING, LIKE TO KNOW MA SHIT BEFORE A POST
STACEYHOLMES MORE INFO PENDIN AGAIN AM NO GONA POST SHIT A CANT BACK UP
THERES NUHN ABOUT DUGHEED THT YE DONT KNOW ALREADY🤷‍♀️
CRAIG MCCURRY( MIGHT GET HATE BUT ITS THE TRUTH)
AND UNTIL BIG BROWS DONE THE VIDEO SHE WAS NOT ON THE LIST BUT LEESA ?? BIT RISKY INFO AND I FEEL SHITTY COZ I DONT FOLLOW HER.. HER FACE BUGS THE SHIT OUT ME BUT SINCE SHE WANTS TO BE TL FAMOUS I CAN SUPPLY THE INFO INCLUDING PROOF FROM HER EX WHOS QUITE HAPPY TO OWN THERE SHIT OH FUCK WAIT SO DOES HER NEW MANS EX..?? NO HATE
who's Craig

Jamie87

Don't worry about it @Cherylseery 💞 I see where your coming from. You don't need to. Personally even though I insult them I don't think any of them are the ugliest people in the world but I think because they aren't nice people it's easier to insult their looks anyways because they aren't good people. But then again we are on here slagging them so are we good people who knows? They are all scruffy horrible cunts anyways 😅
Also, i think gossip girl is Rosie because all these TikTokers are getting exposed so where’s rosies truth? Not exactly going to expose herself is she?
I think your rosie 🌹🌹🌹