Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
So I've been hearing about this only fans and I've told ma man if ma disability money ever stops u btr get that wee prawn dick at the ready ๐Ÿคฃ poor soul thought I was awe turned on one night cause my legs were shaking ended up strolling about the house thinking hes Don Juan didn't have the heart to tell him its just part of ma disability ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alana has just said someone took the day off to catch up on the thread. Alana "That's embarrassing" I'll tell you what's embarrassing sunshine. Being a scrounger who doesn't work and expects the world to keep her. Get a job you reprobate!!!!!!

• Haha
I have been watching all week, I just want to thank you all, this has been the best laugh I've had in ages! Thank you for your service ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgalx

no way is she wearing clothes that have been donated! Has the person whose donated them cameforward and said that!
Yip its disgusting behaviour and im speaking up for everyone tonight ive only just started ๐Ÿ˜‰ they actually contacted tracy n she blocked them๐Ÿคฌ

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
where dae a start. she is the biggest sl@g in glasgow. Sheโ€™s been wae mare guys than a hav had hot dinners. Not chanting sheโ€™s a lesbian ๐Ÿคฎ I was in the same ward as her few years ago she had tae get 1-1 bcos she was aggressive tae the staff she nearly threw a nurse down a set a stairs and was arguing wae embdy who looked at her. I was telt aff some1 very close that she was addicted tae paracetamol and codiene. She twists everything esp sw she has custody ae her sisters waines and treats them horribly she only done it oot a spite cos she doesnae like her sister she is all about ยฃยฃยฃ she doesnae give a damn about them waines it shows when shes oot drinking all the time. She has the wool pulled er a lot a ppls eyes she has nae real life pals needs validation aff tiktok. A could say a lot mare about her but Iโ€™ll keep it at this. Julie McVey chose yer enemyโ€™s wisely. I no where you stay, the waines school so be very careful ya rotten bastard

• Wow
  • Haha

am1985

Another one to add to the good tiktok list is Stephanie Wightman, she seems like such a nice girl โ˜บ

• Heart

Mawlife

Barking Burkes clearly on here haveing a read better watch she don't get stabby to you (her manky son)

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Yโ€™know I only got tiktok to keep an eye on my 14 year old and now Iโ€™m here wantin these snakes exposed. How life changes ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart