Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And while I’m at it that Cher bear (rosies pal) is a total Fanny I cannot stand her
Gossip Girl was on the Live, def can’t be Rosie.
Agreed on that Cher one though, saw her for the first time modding in the live tonight acting like a fud and saying she was leaving cos Rosie hadn’t messaged her back. 👋 cheerio then.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gossip Girl was on the Live, def can’t be Rosie.
Agreed on that Cher one though, saw her for the first time modding in the live tonight acting like a fud and saying she was leaving cos Rosie hadn’t messaged her back. 👋 cheerio then.
Has she not only got like 300 followers? Or have I looked at her backup account or something?

Reactions: 2
Cherine was a support worker she worked at turning point I was in supported accommodation with them and would see Cherine time to time for supports, I could never click with her she was always so loud and acted like she was off her face. We went to the cinema one time and she kept going to the bathroom and coming back like rubbing her nose and sniffing 👀 she’d have a conversation with me like I was her best pal and tell me pure random tit about her and her girlfriend at the time like how they used a strap on and stuff 😂 I wasn’t going to share this but since everyone is getting outed i may as well lol. Yeah she’s definitely not right that one

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Cherine was a support worker she worked at turning point I was in supported accommodation with them and would see Cherine time to time for supports, I could never click with her she was always so loud and acted like she was off her face. We went to the cinema one time and she kept going to the bathroom and coming back like rubbing her nose and sniffing 👀 she’d have a conversation with me like I was her best pal and tell me pure random tit about her and her girlfriend at the time like how they used a strap on and stuff 😂 I wasn’t going to share this but since everyone is getting outed i may as well lol. Yeah she’s definitely not right that one
Just shows you that she definitely not right in her head. Listen way I look at it is this.. what you do in your own house is up to you but don't share it publically or tell people who you're meant to be supporting who may possibly have problems

What’s ur @ xx
On TT?

Reactions: 8
Just shows you that she definitely not right in her head. Listen way I look at it is this.. what you do in your own house is up to you but don't share it publically or tell people who you're meant to be supporting who may possibly have problems

On TT?
Exactly she had no filter and she used to trigger me a lot with the things she’d say

• Sad
  • Wow
I hope u don't mind me asking and u don't need to answer my luv. What age were u at this point?

Reactions: 4
Rosies been away for a long 20 mins, thought she was catching up and coming back to go live 😂

• Haha
Disability and dickheads is my choice of name for new thread. Obviously cause of all cherines disabilities 🤪 and they are all dick heads 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.