Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would cherine contact a page that's been making content about her downfall to tell them she's harmed herself though? Would anyone contact that page who's been posting exposing videos? Nah.

Reactions: 9
Would cherine contact a page that's been making content about her downfall to tell them she's harmed herself though? Would anyone contact that page who's been posting exposing videos? Nah.
I reckon she would.

Has she not contacted people who’ve made negative videos on her before regarding them?

Reactions: 4
Sorry but own up to ur tit if ur gona do something like that cause ur being called out on ur lies then thats on u im sorry if I sound harsh but if there's an ave marie vid 2moro then 🤦‍♀️

Word on the grape vine is that it’s Emma that’s in hospital
Well everything that was put here about Emma was already said on tt!

Sorry but own up to ur tit if ur gona do something like that cause ur being called out on ur lies then thats on u im sorry if I sound harsh but if there's an ave marie vid 2moro then 🤦‍♀️
Omg I was just about to say the exact same 😂😂 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Well everything that was put here about Emma was already said on tt!
Was emma really mentioned on here though?

Reactions: 1
Also, i think gossip girl is Rosie because all these TikTokers are getting exposed so where’s rosies truth? Not exactly going to expose herself is she?
She was commenting on Rosie’s Live so not a chance.

Rosie exposes herself to be fair, she cannae haud her water 🤭

Reactions: 5
Word on the grape vine is that it’s Emma that’s in hospital
How's that our fault? Defo not. She didn't care when Stephanie was saying she was suicidal her and her pals, James were hounding her. That wee group of people are weird as duck. They all say James is a bad bastard. Given not hard to see. But you are the company you keep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.