Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was something like this transphobic comment that offended me.

I'm here like everyone else for a laugh! No need for that kinda shite! Enjoy yourself let ppl live how they want & love who they want!
I’ve clarified the comment hun.

I’d have said the same thing if the situation were a biological male consistently threatening to batter trans men. I’m in no way anti trans I just find it disturbing when people constantly punch down.

I’ll continue to let folk live how they want to live and love who they want to love ❤ 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I've been hearing about this only fans and I've told ma man if ma disability money ever stops u btr get that wee prawn dick at the ready 🤣 poor soul thought I was awe turned on one night cause my legs were shaking ended up strolling about the house thinking hes Don Juan didn't have the heart to tell him its just part of ma disability 🤣 🤣

Cheryl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you made me howling 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can confirm that alanna has an only fans AND gets paid for TikTok gifts and then all her disability benefits. Wouldn’t surprise me if her boyfriend was down as her carer
I thought she might have had an OF account who wants to pay to see her though 🤮

Reactions: 1
And while I’m at it that Cher bear (rosies pal) is a total Fanny I cannot stand her
Yes. Roaster of the highest order. Her and her big, ugly, stinking man she thinks everyone fancies. He’s a monstrosity, but must be desperate to go with that big munter.

Reactions: 1
Oosh thats naw cool 😳
That's sad but how would this account know that? If someone's made an attempt on their life surely they don't make a video about it whiles seeking help. Unfortunately people are responsible for their own mental health and don't need to read here.

EDIT - just saw the page claiming they were asked to let everyone know. The page is a page dedicated to hounding people as well. They aren't any better. We are on here gossiping. They are making videos and in peoples comments harassing them. Not the same. Nobody's gonna contact a gossip page or exposing tiktok to say here can you tell people I tried to harm myself. I'll believe it if the person chooses to make it public knowledge if not it's none of our business

Reactions: 15
She really is lovely I’ve known her for years ❤
Aw really ☺ I seen her post about her childhood and it's amazing how strong she is ❤ she's also hilarious, the one she was in the bath drinking coz she was turning 30 was funny 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
That's sad but how would this account know that? If someone's made an attempt on their life surely they don't make a video about it whiles seeking help. Unfortunately people are responsible for their own mental health and don't need to read here.
I agree I feel once you put yourself on social media and create content ... you have to let people have an opinion....opinion are based on behaviour... which some of them is absolutely shockin..when people turn there comments off thats leaves them open for criticism.... you can't dish it out then naw expect it back.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.