Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly she had no filter and she used to trigger me a lot with the things she’d say
I am so sorry u went thru that. You were at what I can imagine is a vulnerable time in ur life and this was not how u should have been supported. I hope u are in a better place now. You don't need to reply to this hun ksuh a wee msg of support im not lookin for details or anything just wanted u to know im sorry u were put in that position 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just heard jaspers cars been set on fire! He doesn’t deserve that he’s a good guy

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Would cherine contact a page that's been making content about her downfall to tell them she's harmed herself though? Would anyone contact that page who's been posting exposing videos? Nah.
I thought Cherine or Emma, and it wouldn’t surprise me if either one was was behind the page tbh.

Agree with @Bostonxx, people are responsible for their own mental health, and I say this as someone who has experienced mental illness, episodes of depression and anxiety. These TikTokkers are broadcasting every aspect of their lives on an open forum, and it’s not a pretty sight. If they can’t accept being called out on their behaviour, that’s on them. Sorry if that sounds heartless.

Exactly she had no filter and she used to trigger me a lot with the things she’d say
I’m sorry you were exposed to that. She was in a position of trust and had a responsibility to support you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought Cherine or Emma, and it wouldn’t surprise me if either one was was behind the page tbh.

Agree with @Bostonxx, people are responsible for their own mental health, and I say this as someone who has experienced mental illness, episodes of depression and anxiety. These TikTokkers are broadcasting every aspect of their lives on an open forum, and it’s not a pretty sight. If they can’t accept being called out on their behaviour, that’s on them. Sorry if that sounds heartless.

I’m sorry you were exposed to that. She was in a position of trust and had a responsibility to support you ❤
The comments are weird on that page some off some say like 3 comments but when click nothing there

Dont know how to make one lol

Reactions: 2
I am so sorry u went thru that. You were at what I can imagine is a vulnerable time in ur life and this was not how u should have been supported. I hope u are in a better place now. You don't need to reply to this hun ksuh a wee msg of support im not lookin for details or anything just wanted u to know im sorry u were put in that position 💖
Yous are all so sweet 🥺 thank you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Think I’ve missed something what happened to jasper? Glesgamaw is on Alannas live speaking about something?

Reactions: 2
🚨🚨🚨WHO ARE YOUS WANTIN NEXT
CANZO
PRIMM
AVRIL
JOESPH
KYLE
ALANA
CHRISTY READINGS MORE INFO PENDING, LIKE TO KNOW MA tit BEFORE A POST
STACEYHOLMES MORE INFO PENDIN AGAIN AM NO GONA POST tit A CANT BACK UP
THERES NUHN ABOUT DUGHEED THT YE DONT KNOW ALREADY🤷‍♀️
CRAIG MCCURRY( MIGHT GET HATE BUT ITS THE TRUTH)
AND UNTIL BIG BROWS DONE THE VIDEO SHE WAS NOT ON THE LIST BUT LEESA ?? BIT RISKY INFO AND I FEEL crappy COZ I DONT FOLLOW HER.. HER FACE BUGS THE tit OUT ME BUT SINCE SHE WANTS TO BE TL FAMOUS I CAN SUPPLY THE INFO INCLUDING PROOF FROM HER EX WHOS QUITE HAPPY TO OWN THERE tit OH duck WAIT SO DOES HER NEW MANS EX..?? NO HATE✌✌
What about Gill & Nic

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.