TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Jessica deleted her ig, or changed her name? I went for a look after Jade’s story but I can’t find that username

Sorry but this isn’t normal behaviour 🤯 why, just why lol
Hahahahahahaha. What the duck?!!!
Instead of doing weird tit like that she could have just went to see him on his birthday instead, she went a few weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg that’s so bleeping weird what. I find it kind of funny jessica was bitching about other prison wives, i mean she isn’t wrong. Naomi and Victor are the worst of the worst and Jadalous does seem stuck up.

Reactions: 2
omg that’s so bleeping weird what. I find it kind of funny jessica was bitching about other prison wives, i mean she isn’t wrong. Naomi and Victor are the worst of the worst and Jadalous does seem stuck up.
If you’re going to witch, at least own up to it and don’t deactivate your account though. Or come on here and do it anon 😂

That is pathetic. I'm assuming she lives at home too just by the size of her house etc. my mum would have me out on the street if I was carrying on like that. bleeping insane! A birthday cake with candles on a video visit would be more than enough. That's just nutty behaviour that

That is pathetic. I'm assuming she lives at home too just by the size of her house etc. my mum would have me out on the street if I was carrying on like that. bleeping insane! A birthday cake with candles on a video visit would be more than enough. That's just nutty behaviour that
She is she’s absolutely insane

If you’re going to witch, at least own up to it and don’t deactivate your account though. Or come on here and do it anon 😂
omg yeah only just realised she’s deactivated ooops, yeah you’re right either don’t say it or own up to it.
Also that photo of what Emma has done is still sending me that’s insane creepy ass behaviour. Also why balloons, imagine spending loads of money for balloons like he’s in prison 😭😭

omg yeah only just realised she’s deactivated ooops, yeah you’re right either don’t say it or own up to it.
Also that photo of what Emma has done is still sending me that’s insane creepy ass behaviour. Also why balloons, imagine spending loads of money for balloons like he’s in prison 😭😭
She’s made a response video to this thread 🥴🥴😭😭

Reactions: 1
2 mins? A few comments, which weren’t even harsh, really got to her didn’t they? 😂

She’s still going on, she’s posted a second rant on her TT stories
omg the girl is pathetic, she must be checking this thread multiple times a day, if you’re gunna be a bleeping weirdo and make all that fuss over him expect to get back lash. I bet it’s the typical ‘these ladies have no jobs and have nothing better to do with their lives’ evidently neither does she if she’s doing all that weird tit for him. cba

Absolutely CRINGING for her. I love when people see they're being talked about on here and they have this image of us in their heads as fat ugly single women who have no jobs and spend all day on here. I spend maybe about 10 minutes over the course of the day on here and sometimes it could be days of not coming on here. I'm sitting here right now with my husband waiting on love island on +1 having a drink of wine while she's there with a cardboard cut out and balloons and cake for her incarcerated boyfriend in America. And I need help? 🥱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely CRINGING for her. I love when people see they're being talked about on here and they have this image of us in their heads as fat ugly single women who have no jobs and spend all day on here. I spend maybe about 10 minutes over the course of the day on here and sometimes it could be days of not coming on here. I'm sitting here right now with my husband waiting on love island on +1 having a drink of wine while she's there with a cardboard cut out and balloons and cake for her incarcerated boyfriend in America. And I need help? 🥱😂
they witch about us cause they can’t see the truth. can’t deal with the fact they’re attention seeking and need to get a bleeping hobby other than uploading tik tok videos of mail their bfs send them, lmao

She is MENTAL! She’s the one who had the big scandal with her ex coming out about her on twitter (Dan from the circle)

She’s made a response video to this thread 🥴🥴😭😭
😭😭😭

No honestly, and the teddy she has with his face on it too thst she takes everywhere.
It’s mental that these women think we all have 0 jobs and sad life’s when the reality is most people I speak to on here have careers and quite good relationships. They all say the same thing and it’s quite funny 😂
Emma’s incarcerated boyfriend was arrested for pimping out his ex girlfriend and another woman and also for GTA off his cousin - sounds like a great man 🤣
She also has some neck calling anyone ugly - especially her teeth 🫠🫠

ALSO “I’ve been told someone’s posted this on tattle life.” No Emma, you know because you have an account on here which you used to “troll” Naomi then freaked out whenever everyone turned on you and Katie Danny which is obvious when you read the last thread 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is MENTAL! She’s the one who had the big scandal with her ex coming out about her on twitter (Dan from the circle)

😭😭😭

No honestly, and the teddy she has with his face on it too thst she takes everywhere.
It’s mental that these women think we all have 0 jobs and sad life’s when the reality is most people I speak to on here have careers and quite good relationships. They all say the same thing and it’s quite funny 😂
Emma’s incarcerated boyfriend was arrested for pimping out his ex girlfriend and another woman and also for GTA off his cousin - sounds like a great man 🤣
She also has some neck calling anyone ugly - especially her teeth 🫠🫠

ALSO “I’ve been told someone’s posted this on tattle life.” No Emma, you know because you have an account on here which you used to “troll” Naomi then freaked out whenever everyone turned on you and Katie Danny which is obvious when you read the last thread 🤦🏼‍♀️
i wish i could see her rant honestly lmao, she’s so embarassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.