TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was arguing with me that my man wouldn’t be able to parole to Mexico…when everything was already set up. She got jealous or something. She lives in Cancun so it’s pretty much super touristic and safe and constant beach so not too scary.

i think so? not 100% sure i thought she moved back to the netherlands but yeah probably her

oh tit what happened 😂? i dunno why she doesn’t just wait to move to the states, i would not want to live in mexico alone just to see my man would rather just travel couple times a year from the UK

Reactions: 1
She was arguing with me that my man wouldn’t be able to parole to Mexico…when everything was already set up. She got jealous or something. She lives in Cancun so it’s pretty much super touristic and safe and constant beach so not too scary.
i don’t get why you wouldn’t be happy for other peoples LO coming out and getting out on parole! what a bitter girl. 90% of these social media prison wives are so toxic

Reactions: 4
i don’t get why you wouldn’t be happy for other peoples LO coming out and getting out on parole! what a bitter girl. 90% of these social media prison wives are so toxic
I swear, all those bitter b*tches love to throw shades. Sorry your relationship failed, but that’s not my problem😂 It’s such a toxic community.

I swear, all those bitter b*tches love to throw shades. Sorry your relationship failed, but that’s not my problem😂 It’s such a toxic community.
It’a ridiculous how toxic it is. That’s why I lurk and don’t post and definitely wouldn’t tell anyone any info relating to me or my husband 😂 there’s some bitter people in them groups that would have have been known to message men to cause trouble.

Reactions: 3
It’a ridiculous how toxic it is. That’s why I lurk and don’t post and definitely wouldn’t tell anyone any info relating to me or my husband 😂 there’s some bitter people in them groups that would have have been known to message men to cause trouble.
yeah i don’t say tit, and my bf wants absolutely nothing to do with any of it too, he’s in prison why would he want to cause anymore drama

I left the groups when my fiancé got out but the drama that used to go on in there was crazy!! I’d just be watching from afar like omg.

Reactions: 2
I can’t wait to leave the groups once he’s out. Also seeing the same questions posted day in day out in the groups drive me mad as well. 😅
I left the groups when my fiancé got out but the drama that used to go on in there was crazy!! I’d just be watching from afar like omg.

I love how they all come here and read this thread even though they say they don’t lol

Reactions: 4
So she’s trying to deny it?
Is there more proof to say she is with a sex offender? She removed the donations for Joshua from her profile and went on private TT but if there’s concrete proof she can’t say people are wrong 😂
Unless she means the girls lied about their age, which is what they ALL say.
Someone posted a video on TikTok of her denying it and saying there wasn't enough evidence..

I think she has deleted her IG, or changed her username. If she has nothing to hide she wouldn’t have to go to them extremes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Actions speak louder than words.

not her out here defending a pedophile what the actual duck, this girl is fucked. it’s not a rumour there’s legit evidence and do they realise they don’t take lightly convicting a pedophile omg i’m so angry girl needs serious bleeping therapy. imagine being that desperate you get into a relationship with someone who’s convicted of that in prison 🤢🤢🤢🤢

The name Joshua Holwerda rings a bell too, I am going to say I am 98% Naomi advertised him way back last year or the year before. I tried looking but I left all the penpal groups I was in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.