TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name Joshua Holwerda rings a bell too, I am going to say I am 98% Naomi advertised him way back last year or the year before. I tried looking but I left all the penpal groups I was in.
Wow and if she did she’s always putting about how these men haven’t done any crimes against women or children

Reactions: 2
Wow and if she did she’s always putting about how these men haven’t done any crimes against women or children
She has removed all the penpal ads off her tik tok so I check there either.
last year she posted an ad for a man that was in for a serious assault against his (ex?) wife 🤷🏻‍♀️ She didn’t check the crimes before posting them, she just wanted the money for doing it.

Reactions: 3
here we go again naomi is doing the whole ‘social media isn’t doing it for me anymore i should come off it’ clearly her views have gone down and she wants to do a ‘hiatus’ again probably so when she comes back she gets more attention. either leave or go no one cares at this point. take your illegal toxic marriage and duck off at this point honestly 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
here we go again naomi is doing the whole ‘social media isn’t doing it for me anymore i should come off it’ clearly her views have gone down and she wants to do a ‘hiatus’ again probably so when she comes back she gets more attention. either leave or go no one cares at this point. take your illegal toxic marriage and duck off at this point honestly 🙄🙄
What is she complaining about now? I also find it weird for her to put pictures of his kids on her stories

What is she complaining about now? I also find it weird for her to put pictures of his kids on her stories
she doesn’t like posting/being on social media anymore because some ‘miserable’ people call her out for her tit on tik tok.
also yeah why has she posted his kids that’s kind of out of order.

she doesn’t like posting/being on social media anymore because some ‘miserable’ people call her out for her tit on tik tok.
also yeah why has she posted his kids that’s kind of out of order.
It was only a couple of weeks ago she was saying she accepts the fact that people are commenting about her. I think she realises this marriage won’t last and will disappear for a while, that or she’s going back over there to attempt to visit him

What does Naoimi's socials and a hookers knickers have in common?

They're both on and off like duck!

proper Xmas cracker joke there! But seriously, either go and stay gone or put on your big girl pants and deal with the fact you've chosen to "marry" a murderer who's serving a super long sentence and people are obviously going to talk. Attention seeking fuckbag

Does anyone follow Jessica silvey? The Aussie who's married to Craig and is moving over to America in a few months? She's posted stuff on her stories about his family and jeez they seem toxic af!!

Does anyone follow Jessica silvey? The Aussie who's married to Craig and is moving over to America in a few months? She's posted stuff on her stories about his family and jeez they seem toxic af!!
i recognise the name, what’s her socials?

Yeah I saw it, kinda dissapointing to see, she seemed like one of the more mature, level headed prison wives. Nothing good ever comes from ‘exposing’ personal drama like this. It’s only entertainment for your followers but it’s your real life, she will have to deal with these people in real life, this isn’t the way to deal with family drama.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I saw it, kinda dissapointing to see, she seemed like one of the more mature, level headed prison wives. Nothing good ever comes from ‘exposing’ personal drama like this. It’s only entertainment for your followers but it’s your real life, she will have to deal with these people in real life, this isn’t the way to deal with family drama.
yeah not sure what exposing a family no one knows to her followers is going to do, maybe looking for sympathy? best thing she can do is to block his family and ignore them.

yeah not sure what exposing a family no one knows to her followers is going to do, maybe looking for sympathy? best thing she can do is to block his family and ignore them.
i recognise the name, what’s her socials?
she just answered these questions 👀👀

Attachments

Staying in her own lane. But still answering questions about someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
She is still in the fb groups too 💩

Staying in her own lane. But still answering questions about someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
She is still in the fb groups too 💩
She has always been one of the fakest. Now that her visa is sorted she thinks she's better than everyone else.
Everyone hates her and so does his family, I feel bad for her man.

Jessica seems to be the one that would fight with her shadow. Her and that jadalous one are at it in their stories. Super cringe

Anyone see hazels Tik tok. She’s completely dropped Kobe. Actually concerning. Poor Kobe. They weren’t in a relationship as hazel is lesbian. And now she has a new girlfriend she said in her Tik tok she has too “live life for her”. What’s going to happen with Kobe’s clemency and his drawing business? And the website she created for incarcerated artists?

[
Anyone see hazels Tik tok. She’s completely dropped Kobe. Actually concerning. Poor Kobe. They weren’t in a relationship as hazel is lesbian. And now she has a new girlfriend she said in her Tik tok she has too “live life for her”. What’s going to happen with Kobe’s clemency and his drawing business? And the website she created for incarcerated artists?
yeah saw this, some people in the comments who claim to know her girlfriend said she’s very abusive and controlling. I feel sorry for Kobe

Is there a video explaining it? Just had a look and can't see anything

Did she make money from his art too? I remember she had an Etsy page for him right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.