TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So anything new about Naomi? Any drama going on in the prison wife community? My man is on lockdown so I’m bored.

Reactions: 1
Just want to post a bit of positive in regards to prison wives, I met my partner when he was in jail, never expected it to be more then just friends on fb but to turned into something, he’s been out 6 months now and everything is just how he said it would be, waited 2.5 years for him and it was worth it. I’m from the UK and he’s in the US. We are in the process of starting the K1 visa application, as long as you do everything legitimately you won’t have any problems.
very happy for you and also exciting to hear that it is still possible to move to the US as i’ve seen so many things saying it close to impossible

very happy for you and also exciting to hear that it is still possible to move to the US as i’ve seen so many things saying it close to impossible
It is possible if you do it the right way and not the naomi way lol

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Katiedanny12? She recently flew over to meet him, seems really happy but has gone quiet!

Reactions: 3
If he did do that I don’t think she would admit it, she would just fade into the background and hope everyone forgets about her.
Sad if he has done it though, but she shouldn’t have rushed in to things the way she did.

Reactions: 5
He has no reasons to break up with her. She is his support system, she supports him financially, sexually, emotionally and she looks good. Also, they got recently married. I just don’t see why he’d have broken up.

If an incarcerated person falls out of love and were just scamming at first, they’ll probably stick around for the benefits unless staying in the relationship causes more problems than benefits for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i think Naomi has gone off the radar. Her insta says she’s staying low key and private.

Ayse posted a video not long ago, she’s confirmed she isn’t with her husband anymore. Good for her, hopefully he doesn’t try and worm his way back into her life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.