TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH, border patrol and immigration are the easiest to bullshit if need be. You really have to sound sketchy and suspicious to be turned down.

Reactions: 4
I think Naomi has been reported many times 👀
Yeah, I swear people are idiots and are pushing the limits. It’s one thing to call her BS out online, it’s a whole other thing to go real life 🐀. But yea, being reported multiple times (even if untrue/insignificant calls) would be a reason to have problems entering the country.

Reactions: 3
Also, am I the only one who never gets questionned when I go to the US? Like a “Why are you here/I’m here to see family/Ok have a nice day/Thanks you too” are usually the only interaction I have at immigration🤷‍♀️
How sus do they look😂

Reactions: 10
Also, am I the only one who never gets questionned when I go to the US? Like a “Why are you here/I’m here to see family/Ok have a nice day/Thanks you too” are usually the only interaction I have at immigration🤷‍♀️
How sus do they look😂
I usually have no issues. But this time I travelled during the travel ban and I was staying for 3 months so that’s probably why I had more questions than usual. It was only about 10 minutes of questions and then I was let in. They can be tough on you but if you have nothing to hide it’s easy

Reactions: 3
As I live in the USA now I did get questions in the beginning but later on they just stopped but when my ex did go to prison yeah they picked me out alot 😂

I see so many women on tiktok besotted with these men in prison I find it bizarre. Why waste years waiting for a stranger

Reactions: 11
I see so many women on tiktok besotted with these men in prison I find it bizarre. Why waste years waiting for a stranger
Because we want to 😂 sorry, people ask that a lot and I don’t have an answer apart from that.

I mean if that what makes them happy than that’s down to them but yes I agree, they don’t know what these men are like once out of prison, I’ve talked to some nice men and some horrible ones that are users, my PP is nice but just a bit obsessive yet others I’ve talked to have turned pretty nasty and controlling.

Because after a while, they are not strangers anymore. Those relationship are not different from free world relationships. Maybe a bit in the sense that they are based on personality rather than on physical attraction/sex, which unfortunately a lot of free world relationships are focused on. It’s not “wasting years”, it’s living your relationship differently sure but in an extremely fulfiling way.

Just want to post a bit of positive in regards to prison wives, I met my partner when he was in jail, never expected it to be more then just friends on fb but to turned into something, he’s been out 6 months now and everything is just how he said it would be, waited 2.5 years for him and it was worth it. I’m from the UK and he’s in the US. We are in the process of starting the K1 visa application, as long as you do everything legitimately you won’t have any problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just want to post a bit of positive in regards to prison wives, I met my partner when he was in jail, never expected it to be more then just friends on fb but to turned into something, he’s been out 6 months now and everything is just how he said it would be, waited 2.5 years for him and it was worth it. I’m from the UK and he’s in the US. We are in the process of starting the K1 visa application, as long as you do everything legitimately you won’t have any problems.
I love happy stories ❤❤
good luck to you both ❤

Reactions: 1
Ahh, that’s actually lovely. All the best to you both.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.