Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thecatsmother

Yep. Then because I confronted him he didn’t like it. Hence why we’ve now ended the friendship. He didn’t like being confronted about the fact he is wrong.

Yassss I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought so. He’s got so up his own arse now. I like shopping at farm stores, he laughed at that. He doesn’t like it if anyone slags Iceland off or doesn’t shop at Iceland. Plus he also laughed at me when I said I had a ghost in my house. And tried to tell me I’m wrong because I believe in the paranormal.
I used to be a moderator on his lives, but when I got badly abused and threatened he refused to do anything about it, and also refused to delete the people doing it(he actually followed them and laughed at it). He’s got so up his own arse because he now has 3K followers.
And who cares about his bloody Bisktok and what biscuits break in a cup of tea.😂😂😂😂 oh and if you drink coffee he doesn’t like it either. And he tried telling people how to stir there cups of tea without making a noise so you don’t disturb people. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s because he thinks he’s better than everyone else. Oh and that stupid Team RH that he’s a part of obviously isn’t working. And I hate how he tries to push that on people. And claims slimming world is toxic.
Jeeze! Thanks for spilling the tea 😘 all of those things you said I can definitely imagine coming out of his mouth. What a dickhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Thelighthousegirl

Rantz gets tattle he understands the need for it and laughs it off. Love that lad just wish he would change his friends :ROFLMAO:
I was just thinking that alot of people take this to heart, and yeah some of it is brutal but it is just people's opinions... 👀 What friends are we talking about 👀 give me the goss

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Love Jess and Ali. I hope Jess is looking after herself as much as she can.

I really love Drew_Talbert and his little series Bistro Huddy. He’s an actor and his wife writes the sketches.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Dogtorizzy and chanceofcosplay
Conzo03

Is t it funny how there’s probably people we follow that to us seem like big tiktokers and we see them on fyp lots etc. But others probably have no idea who they are. There’s names on here of like and dislike that I’ve never heard of lol.

Lord Voldemort

Any fans of Caitlin and Leah? I've followed them on insta basically since they got together, then I've seen they're quite popular on tiktok! Some of the videos are a bit cringe, but they seem like nice girls

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
Has JuliaMollyandBella split with her partner, she seems to of moved into a flat and hasnt mentioned him for a while
Ahh I hope not! I really like Julia, she’s lovely. I did think it looked like a new house so who knows?!

lozza96

VIP Member
Can someone explain the whole people pending to eat worms on live trend .like what have I come across 😆

• Sick

Zoepenguin

Has JuliaMollyandBella split with her partner, she seems to of moved into a flat and hasnt mentioned him for a while
I wondered this too. I found her on Facebook (her ig is her full name) and her relationship status is single on there so I suspect this is what happened. Hope her and the girls are doing OK, her account is one of my favs to watch on tiktok. I was surprised as her and Brad seemed very solid and they'd not long started renting that lovely place and done up the bathroom in it. I guess you never really know what goes on behind the camera though and I understand if she doesn't feel ready to answer questions directly yet.