Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Does anyone watch Clare Dudley? She’s absolutely mental but so funny 😂. People constantly message her saying she looks older than 36, she actually does but she gets some right headcases messaging her

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Neil kilduff and his family. I don’t know if I’ve already said this, i just love them. They’ve had some tough times but deal with it all in their stride IMO

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Esme irked me a bit when she posted the gifts she got from an Amazon wish list. I don’t know why, but it makes me uncomfortable
Me too. Also when people have asked in the past about I’d he gets another girlfriend, her response said one thing but her body language suggested she would do all she could to stop that

I really like Jess and Ali I think they both seem lovely and I like their honesty around Ali coming out as trans and moving forward as a family and the different dynamics now.
I like Jess and Ali too

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I love: brookehwr (don’t think she’s been mentioned yet I was surprised)
Emma matthews
Juliamollyandbella
sevda.ela
beautyofthefoodie
Jack coopxr
Poppyhollins
Kurtious
And the American who tries British snacks, can’t remember her username 🙈
Watch Kitty Shrink? I 🤔

rhiload

Apologies if I’ve written this in the wrong place I am new 🤣does anyone know who Chelsea harwood (evil queen) is going on about in her latest tiktoks,she won’t mention names as there is an impending court case apparently! It’s someone who has harassed her and caused her problems in her apartment/ criminal damage ? Threats against her ? Anyone know who she’s on about ?

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
I really like her as well, I feel like she’s really relatable and I love her content.

I’ve already mentioned them here but I just love Jay and Poppy more and more each day. They’re such a refreshing couple, I genuinely spend hours watching their lives when I can’t sleep at night 🤣
Yeah I really like them too. Rosa is a little doll isn’t she? I think they are both very down to earth and relatable.

Roarr

Can’t believe I forgot this one, Jen Markham. If you like anything marvel or Star Wars, she is the creator for you. Her and her husband are absolutely precious, and her takes on marvel universe are fantastic. She does little sketches with baby yoda too.
Yes I absolutely love her and her husband, they are so wholesome. Absolutely love all of the lake posts, think they just seem to have a really nice life together!

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I love muddlethroughmummy, but I did get her confused with Lauraalicem for weeks. But I love Daisy as she’s really relatable.

Discolights

VIP Member
Spudman - nice hard working guy, always appreciates new followers, gifts. Love his lives.
Adrianbliss - only releases a tiktok a week but always so funny.
Happeabalance - seems so lovely, relatable and down the earth
Maiaknight - her twins are so cute and she’s funny.