Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I agree, it has seemed that it's been all about what Ali wants (however that is just what we see, things might be very different) and Jess just has to accept it.
She needs to be able to grieve the loss of her husband. I hope they both find happiness.
Yes completely agree and whilst I do acknowledge Ali must have been in agony for years, Jess has been plunged into the situation. I believe they'll stay friends eventually find their happy .

Reactions: 1

gindrinker85

The latest video by Jess is heartbreaking. Yesterdays update from Ali suggested there was something going on. Its been a very tough time for them and I hope with time they will both be happy.

MrAdcro

This does not surprise me at all. I caught a live with him when he was banging on about how he doesn’t like gay stereotypes and people who are open about their sexuality and that he doesn’t look or act gay even though he is.
Not sure what you’re talking about. I’ve said that stereotypes exist, and that people who get noticed more are the ones that confirm to that stereotype, and so more people think all gay people are like that. I’ve nothing against people being open about their sexuality, just that we aren’t all the stereotype.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Yep. Then because I confronted him he didn’t like it. Hence why we’ve now ended the friendship. He didn’t like being confronted about the fact he is wrong.

Yassss I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought so. He’s got so up his own arse now. I like shopping at farm stores, he laughed at that. He doesn’t like it if anyone slags Iceland off or doesn’t shop at Iceland. Plus he also laughed at me when I said I had a ghost in my house. And tried to tell me I’m wrong because I believe in the paranormal.
I used to be a moderator on his lives, but when I got badly abused and threatened he refused to do anything about it, and also refused to delete the people doing it(he actually followed them and laughed at it). He’s got so up his own arse because he now has 3K followers.
And who cares about his bloody Bisktok and what biscuits break in a cup of tea.😂😂😂😂 oh and if you drink coffee he doesn’t like it either. And he tried telling people how to stir there cups of tea without making a noise so you don’t disturb people. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s because he thinks he’s better than everyone else. Oh and that stupid Team RH that he’s a part of obviously isn’t working. And I hate how he tries to push that on people. And claims slimming world is toxic.
Omg that’s awful wtf, I’m sorry he was such a dick to you!

Grigiogirls

Ben Wardle kills me, his impressions are so accurate :ROFLMAO: I love Emma Matthews, she comes across so genuine!

Thelighthousegirl

He's alright I suppose.... 🤣 No I love him really .. we need to get him a thread back so we can lick his arse abit more and throw hands to anyone who disagree's 🤣

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
LukeHamnett is brilliant, along with Jakkob. Jack Saunders is an actual one trick pony and once you’ve seen a couple of his videos you’ve seen them all!

My absolute favourite (even though for the past year she’s barely posted) is grannypymm. Her dating stories were absolutely hilarious and I thought she was that great I had new post alerts set up for her 😂 ieucooke is fantastic, I wish I could talk and wave my arms around like he does! And I do actually like Libby Mae and Katy Lee, they took advantage of their popularity and good on them.

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Apologies if I’ve written this in the wrong place I am new 🤣does anyone know who Chelsea harwood (evil queen) is going on about in her latest tiktoks,she won’t mention names as there is an impending court case apparently! It’s someone who has harassed her and caused her problems in her apartment/ criminal damage ? Threats against her ? Anyone know who she’s on about ?
Breadflaps also known as Banterqueen/Elsa Frost has spent the best part of a year harassing her

There’s an American girl I think her name is Emily who does fake celebrity interviews (as if she was the celebrity) lol. I really enjoy those shes really good

MsKymmiek84

Jess and Ali are my favourite two off TikTok, how they’ve dealt with Ali transitioning is amazing.

also really like
EmKayCrafts
MadelineDann
TrueCrimers
Aquathemarine
Invpete
I follow a lot of drag queens and make up artists. I don’t really post anymore, I’ve deleted all but one of my videos. I use it more just to watch videos and the lives of people I like.

Katielle13

I really like mummy_gascoigne and her partner and daughter. She just seems really sweet, genuine, and without pretence - people are really rude to her sometimes and I just want to give her a hug!
I really like her as well, I feel like she’s really relatable and I love her content.

I’ve already mentioned them here but I just love Jay and Poppy more and more each day. They’re such a refreshing couple, I genuinely spend hours watching their lives when I can’t sleep at night 🤣