Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen lives with daniellesmith280? They’re usually late at night. She a quiet girl, seems innocent and possibly naive. A man who she has met on TikTok just a short while ago has proposed to her and they’ve started a long distance relationship. I do find it quite concerning to be honest.

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
I love: brookehwr (don’t think she’s been mentioned yet I was surprised)
Emma matthews
Juliamollyandbella
sevda.ela
beautyofthefoodie
Jack coopxr
Poppyhollins
Kurtious
And the American who tries British snacks, can’t remember her username 🙈
Ah I forgot Brooke and poppy (how cute is Rosa). The American girl with her parents trying the snacks? They seem really nice.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
It’s honestly never intended :(

Shame about Adam Hattan too. I used to think he was great :/
Fair enough mate, it’s not the worst thing to have said about you, other than how you sometimes come off I’d say you were a very unproblematic tiktoker on the whole!
While you’re here though, out of interest whats your opinion on the Lawrence situation re. him bashing that young lad with a merch mug, whipping him and biting his family? 👀

Roarr

Anyone else watch shellrowe she’s had it hard poor lass. So funny to watch though.
I love her, there’s a few TikTokers with cancer who are doing really badly which is sad. hattigayner and elerireecejones both have either had reoccurrences or issues with chemo working and I love them too, both so upbeat even though they’re having such tough times.

lozza96

VIP Member
I didn't know her or max when all that went down .however it was also over my FYP and I'm glad it was as since then I've followed max and I love him

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I blocked Ben, purely as he reminded me of a nurse who I worked with and she tips me over the edge most days! His YouTube channel where he is discussing Shakespeare for students is actually amazing, I sent it to my nephews to help with their GCSEs!

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I had to see who ben rantz was, he seems like a nice guy but nothing really stood out to me about him. I’m curious, what is it about him that you guys love?

devilleil

You will see another side to Adcro soon. He’s LGBTQ but he doesn’t support the fact that there’s more than two genders. He also doesn’t like the fact people have different opinions to him. And we used to be friends until he basically said he doesn’t support my LGBTQ journey.
This does not surprise me at all. I caught a live with him when he was banging on about how he doesn’t like gay stereotypes and people who are open about their sexuality and that he doesn’t look or act gay even though he is.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Can’t believe I forgot this one, Jen Markham. If you like anything marvel or Star Wars, she is the creator for you. Her and her husband are absolutely precious, and her takes on marvel universe are fantastic. She does little sketches with baby yoda too.

TonyTVlogs is great on tiktok. One of my faves. Very interesting story of how he has rebuilt his life. Covers mental health, business failure, prison, homelessness, drugs. Very full and interesting life.