Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not bitter at all. Apart from her copious disposable income there isn’t one aspect of Tignam life that I envy ..your opinion and my opinion just differ 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now from one grown woman to another how about get off your high horse ?
Get off my high horse for suggesting that perhaps it’s venemous to call a completely harmless, inoffensive social media influencer “a waste of space” and to pick apart every aspect of her being? Ok then 🤷🏼‍♀️. As I said, you seem very bitter. You initiated contact with me on this thread to tell me to leave it, because I expressed positive sentiments about some aspects of Tignam’s content. Very strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
ROSIE bought from me, ROSIE is one of my customers did I tell you ROSIE looks INKKKKREDIBLE in my robe, ROSIE'S eye's popped. Did I tell you ROSIE bought from me??

Sorry now but you would swear Rosie Connolly was an A list celeb the way she's going on.

She's weak for herself that ROSIE put up a story and subsequently tagged her incredible products and now they're sold out thanks to ROSIE. Rosie will be sorry she ever mentioned her now, she'll have an MMB shaped leech :rolleyes:
Randomly I heard about Tignam from Rosie's Instagram! I think it was when she moved into a new house and was decorating she had tagged Melissa as she was helping her with some interiors stuff. She was brilliant back then when she did the Interior Tuesday. This was a few years back

Get off my high horse for suggesting that perhaps it’s venemous to call a completely harmless, inoffensive social media influencer “a waste of space” and to pick apart every aspect of her being? Ok then 🤷🏼‍♀️. As I said, you seem very bitter. You initiated contact with me on this thread to tell me to leave it, because I expressed positive sentiments about some aspects of Tignam’s content. Very strange.
Hi Tig!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Gawd her house coats are going to be on Ireland AM tomorrow 😭
Those fashion slots usually have to be paid for by whoever is showing the clothes eg. Carrig Donn or a particular boutique or sometimes a shopping centre

Reactions: 2
Those fashion slots usually have to be paid for by whoever is showing the clothes eg. Carrig Donn or a particular boutique or sometimes a shopping centre
So she is paying for them to be advertised or should I say Azhar is paying for them to be advertised. 🤣🤣 Any idea how much it costs for a slot on Ireland AM?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she is paying for them to be advertised or should I say Azhar is paying for them to be advertised. 🤣🤣 Any idea how much it costs for a slot on Ireland AM?
I’ve heard figures of from approx €2000 upwards for a slot on one of the afternoon shows (RTÉ afaik ) but I don’t know about Ireland AM

cause she’s definitely lurking on here and saw people talking about how all her robes are gifted away and who’s buying. So now she’s trying to spin words to seem like oh even big bloggers pay. Noooo they don’t hun.
[/QUOT
Why promote them a week or more after the launch ? I thought they were selling out ?!

Why promote them a week or more after the launch ? I thought they were selling out ?!
And don’t forget she only makes a limited about so that they remain ‘so so exclusive, a complete one off’ - even though she’d sell thousands if she produced them.... 🤥
If they are limited in number, already being shown on every influencers feed and ‘flying out of the warehouse’ why advertise them on tv?

Reactions: 6
And don’t forget she only makes a limited about so that they remain ‘so so exclusive, a complete one off’ - even though she’d sell thousands if she produced them.... 🤥
If they are limited in number, already being shown on every influencers feed and ‘flying out of the warehouse’ why advertise them on tv?
Because people will be wanting to buy them when she subsequently designs more. (No real point to my post, I just wanted to say subsequently 😂🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it goes like this Rosie buys a make up bag and gets a free housecoat, tags swignam in post wearing said housecoat, swigs shares said post to her story thanking Rosie, Rosie shares post saying she’s happy to help, swigs shares post again to her story!

F**king hell when does it stop 😂🤣

New thread time have we had any good name suggestions??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.