Tignam #9 I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mention a stocktake?

Ok, took one for the team:

ColourHoodie SmallHoodie MedJoggers SmallJoggers Med
Blue28482951
Pink1521724
Beige33492551
Black29533050
WHAT....... when Pippa launched POCO she sold hundreds of each size 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, give it up Melissa I'm cringing for you!!!!

Reactions: 3
So talented her daughter, or is she just crying out to go to the zoo in real life?
Leave the kids out of your content Tigs. She’s a regular little girl. Hardly Picasso. Definitely wants to go to the zoo. What 8 year old wouldn’t. But I reckon you’d have to pay full whack and apply for tickets. Kinda rules you out.

Reactions: 15
New thread title suggestion: Tiggy's new prison gear, no one will go near, say nothing or you'll be blocked

Reactions: 8
new thread title idea... Tigs waits for new hair, longewear to share but no one will care.

@Cantturn222 lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So talented her daughter, or is she just crying out to go to the zoo in real life?
Thats actually breaking my heart. Bring her to the zoo, theres no need feel under pressure to get all dolled up and/or post it all to social media. Just book it, make a little picnic and bring her off by herself to the zoo, or tayto park or Funatasia... Or any of the dozens of places that parents dont particularly enjoy but their kids remember as a highlight of their childhood.

Reactions: 14
When you add up how much it cost to pay models and a photographer, and given the amount of stock bought and sold, you’d wonder why bother?
It’s a hobby. It’s definitely not a money maker.

Reactions: 16
The absolute Notions from the M50 Fashion Designer Tigs
Re-quoting this from Melmcs for a new thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think the boy in the stripe pajamas would have been better shot on the dingy she rented that time out on the water where everyone froze to death. Or by some barbed wire in a field beside where she grew up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me what happened with Sarah?? I dont have time to to back through the thread because I have a real job, where I do actual things instead of swanning about swinging my hair and pouting into my phone

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me what happened with Sarah?? I dont have time to to back through the thread because I have a real job, where I do actual things instead of swanning about swinging my hair and pouting into my phone
I don’t think we actually know, but obviously there’s been a falling out since she went from being client #1 after lockdown 1 and 2, to being unable to get an appointment until June this time around and ultimately going elsewhere.

Reactions: 5
There was some talk on her stories about how she couldn't get an appointment until June but didn't mention Sarah's name but was clearly pissed off.
She also put up stories the same week giving out that partners couldn't accompany women during birth/scans etc and how it was ridiculous that hairdressers were open but this was being allowed to happen. Like, 15 months later and the restrictions had been mostly lifted/relaxed by then anyway so it was deffo a dig at Sarah.

Thank you! Actually so glad to see when hairdressers like that schedule their clients properly and not put the "influencers" first

I see SuperGrabbySabby hasn’t acknowledged her new “lougewear” collection 🤔

Reactions: 5
A few days into her big launch 🚀
And she has time to get the hair done
Go textile cushion shopping for a little girls room (let the child have a say in her room )
Go for endless coffee lunch and dinner take outs
And a car wash 😂😂🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Im no big woman boss with a clothing empire 🤔😜 but I do have two kids and work and wouldn’t have the time to go the car wash 😂😂😂 be lucky to shower in the evening
A good sign business is booming when your never in the office 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.