Tignam #9 I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like ages since we got a good tour of the house. The custom curtains and headboards the entryway table the hall upstairs with her poofy custom curtains and chair. A tour of the kids rooms and jock drawers. Maybe the custom built shelving in the sitting room and how she decorated it with 90€ Pineapples and books she can’t understand . And a little glimpse of some laundry or dishes to say she’s just like a regular person you know. It’s just been a while is all I’m saying. Vintage tigs.
Still no sign of the amazing fridge and no legs up the stairs. Think I will unfollow out of sheer boredom at this stage

Reactions: 1
Who was good at looking up the tracksuit sales ? Let us know if she whole of foxrock are going to be out sporting them this summer.

Reactions: 4
Who was good at looking up the tracksuit sales ? Let us know if she whole of foxrock are going to be out sporting them this summer.
I’m sitting here thinking to myself, what would be more embarrassing - walking around in Rosies 4th Arq imagination vaccum of a brand, or Tiggys equally unimaginative prison wear?
I mean, at least far less people would even know what MMB is so that’s sort of an inverted positive 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Tiggys tackie trackies and baboon style lips. € 24 sushi and €1 euro tips. Poor swigs going bald Sarah said sorry honey but stop treating people like tit while spending your bf money. 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone mention a stocktake?

Ok, took one for the team:

ColourHoodie SmallHoodie MedJoggers SmallJoggers Med
Blue28482951
Pink1521724
Beige33492551
Black29533050

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just add one of everything to your cart and then in the cart page increase the quantity to 100 and it readjusts to the actual stock amount available.
There are other products and sizes available but I'm short on time now. You could hazard a guess at how many she's ordered in total from what's left.

I should send her my cv. I'm Irish though so.........

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Blue28482951
Pink1521724
Beige33492551
Black29533050
Just how do you know how to get this info.

Just add one of everything to your cart and then in the cart page increase the quantity to 100 and it readjusts to the actual stock amount available.
There are other products and sizes available but I'm short on time now. You could hazard a guess at how many she's ordered in total from what's left.

Omg, that mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

im creased at your stockrep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Blue28482951
Pink1521724
Beige33492551
Black29533050
I’d say there’s a max 30 in the smalls, 60 in medium ! She’d be mad to order many more than that as a poster here who owned her own boutique has said you normally only order a couple of items in each size ….. mind you when bulk ordering from China minimum orders are required…..
I’d say the total stock also includes the freebie ‘pr’ packages to her fellow huns !

Reactions: 2
I’d say there’s a max 30 in the smalls, 60 in medium ! She’d be mad to order many more than that as a poster here who owned her own boutique has said you normally only order a couple of items in each size ….. mind you when bulk ordering from China minimum orders are required…..
I’d say the total stock also includes the freebie ‘pr’ packages to her fellow huns !
Probably some Christmas presents for the slave labour include in the stock aswell

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.