Tignam #9 I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glitztnpieces spelled her name wrong on that Godawful necklace😂MELLISA probably didn’t notice.
How tacky is that make up bag?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Glitztnpieces spelled her name wrong on that Godawful necklace😂MELLISA probably didn’t notice.
How tacky is that make up bag?
There she is waxing lyrical about the varsity style bag….. she sells that kinda overpriced bag. As for the necklace…maybe if I was 10 on holidays in Spain.

Reactions: 7
Be good to your self
Designed in Ireland 🇮🇪 is in the bloody labels
Bet they were not made in Ireland 🇮🇪 by Irish people in the Irish work force using sustainable material
Nope 👎 some cheap sweat shop somewere

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Be good to your self
Designed in Ireland 🇮🇪 is in the bloody labels
Bet they were not made in Ireland 🇮🇪 by Irish people in the Irish work force using sustainable material
Nope 👎 some cheap sweat shop somewere
More correct to say” chosen in Ireland “ from my boyfriend’s work catalogues

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s just such hard work girls planning a bedroom!!!! What in the hell does that mean? I think she means designing or doing up a bed room!!! Also is that for her kid? Those cushions , colours etc are very adult looking! Most little girls like to pick out their own cushions and they are certainly not like those ones!!! Please someone tell me that’s not for her daughter? I don’t think I’ve every seen anyone who is so obsessed with looks!

Reactions: 14
It’s just such hard work girls planning a bedroom!!!! What in the hell does that mean? I think she means designing or doing up a bed room!!! Also is that for her kid? Those cushions , colours etc are very adult looking! Most little girls like to pick out their own cushions and they are certainly not like those ones!!! Please someone tell me that’s not for her daughter? I don’t think I’ve every seen anyone who is so obsessed with looks!
The rich people she is trying to be like do their kids rooms like this. Adult decor, Adult design, colours etc. Like Michael o learys kids etc. All have rooms like this.

Reactions: 4
I just picked out the shape measurements and material for my breakfast nook cushions piping choices, edging design and ties does this mean I’m a designer now. Also it’s not made in this country but will be shooed to me. can I still say designed by Irish girl 👍🏼 If I sell them on to a friend am I a girl boss? Imagine sitting there pointing at colours you like and thinking your a designer. duck sake. She wouldn’t know how to plug in a sewing machine. But lads she’s very crafty cause she took two art lessons from a guy the whole town went to.

She hasn’t exactly complemented her new hair. Hat and all on and not showing it since done. Jesus the girl must have charged her 🙈. They have to make a living after being out of work for a year and feed there families. I’d say she wants to pay for nothing the bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She also commented 'there's no detail I haven't spared' - isn't a double negative a positive grammatically? She strikes again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion

"From 'Sunset to Sundown' Tigs Partridge stays 'on camera' to her 'audience'....how does she do it all??"

Reactions: 5
The rich people she is trying to be like do their kids rooms like this. Adult decor, Adult design, colours etc. Like Michael o learys kids etc. All have rooms like this.
How long are they even in that house and she’s re-doing the kids rooms! My bedroom hasn’t been redone in about 7 years

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.