Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's probably been covered but what happened the night she made a show of herself? Any chance it's on the waragainstinstagrammers page? I need to see it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it's probably been covered but what happened the night she made a show of herself? Any chance it's on the waragainstinstagrammers page? I need to see it lol
I don’t think it would be anywhere it’s going back a good while ago now, could be about two years ago.

Heather tighe had a birthday party and loads were there like Paul and Jason, Pippa and Brian, Brian Dowling, Carrie pearse, Michelle and all that gang.

Anyway swigs was locked getting ready before she even left the house, then at the party could be seen in the background of lots of peoples stories literally falling over and slurring. The type of person you’d try to get away from at a party. She wasn’t making any sense in her own stories and Paul was videoing her taking the piss and I think they fell out after that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t think it would be anywhere it’s going back a good while ago now, could be about two years ago.

Heather tighe had a birthday party and loads were there like Paul and Jason, Pippa and Brian, Brian Dowling, Carrie pearse, Michelle and all that gang.

Anyway swigs was locked getting ready before she even left the house, then at the party could be seen in the background of lots of peoples stories literally falling over and slurring. The type of person you’d try to get away from at a party. She wasn’t making any sense in her own stories and Paul was videoing her taking the piss and I think they fell out after that.
Omg comedy gold. Please say someone has the video.

Reactions: 3
100%. I don’t mean to sound like an ashole but I can’t stand fake jewellery myself. All her stuff is cheap. All fake gold. She loves that fake tit with the brand names. Those big tacky bracelets she gets and as gifts off her “sister in law”🤢

Imagine saying that. Imagine. Tigs. I could buy and sell you a few times over so stop being so arrogant. You have duck all but a few bags. Your boyfriend owns everything else of any value.

Yes if I remember correctly the white moose recorded her too. Yelling around the place on top of people at their tables all drunk and common. The real her. It was gold 🤣

Struggling for content. Mug is from dunnes 🤣so are my mas and half the countries. Ground breaking
She’s deluded as duck 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Is she actually sitting on the path outside her house have a drink ? She may as well be sitting there swigging on a naggin of vodka..such a classy bird she is. Imagine her tee total husband arriving home to that sight.
I thought the exact same... it’s as good as a cider can in her hand. On a Friday. Bf will be coming home from the mosque. Gotta say... if you’re rearing your kids as Muslims , it’s a bit in your face to be drinking alone all the time

Reactions: 4
Shes been slated on the Heymammy Bloggers thread too I see. People are fed up of this wan and her shite. Shes boring as duck.

Reactions: 2
Its a good website for pregnant ladies, single mums, marrieds, separated, all walks of Manmies. Everything from sex to dinners to tv to holidays. Family based.

A bath at half one of a Saturday! What I wouldn’t give, but nope, I’ve a kid to mind! Partner to feed, house to clean!

Reactions: 8
So last weekend was the period from hell which warranted 2 full days in bed. This weekend she is back in the bed again at 2pm after having a bath, with the Coldsore fron hell. Its all sooooooooooooo exciting in Tigs gaff eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Absolutely beautifully sunny day, and yet again its spent in bed with the blinds and the curtains closed. Its very sad really.

Reactions: 10
Pre Covid Her Saturday was usually very lonely too

- Azhar nowhere to be seen
-pancake mix from M&S mixed in her previously gifted 600€ Kitchen Aid mixer, fling a few strawbs on and pot of yogurt and juice from M&S obvs
- get dolled up
-pose in mirror
- off to dundrum
-coffee sitting on the ground at Butlers
-Hana pic on steps
- movie with kids
-food bits in M&S
-home
-wine pic “tired moma etc”
-homemade mash made at home with fork, cooked chicken from m&s
-or takeaway food from that coffee deli in carrick mines
-legs sprawled
-wine
-kids in bed
-netflix
-still no Azhar

it was a lonely Saturday preCovid too

I’ve watched this Saturday about 1000 times from her over the last few years

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Pre Covid Her Saturday was usually

- Azhar nowhere to be seen
-pancake mix from M&S mixed in her previously gifted 600€ Kitchen Aid mixer, fling a few strawbs on and pot of yogurt and juice from M&S obvs
- get dolled up
-pose in mirror
- off to dundrum
-coffee sitting on the ground at Butlers
-Hana pic on steps
- movie with kids
-food bits in M&S
-home
-wine pic “tired moma etc”
-homemade mash made at home with fork, cooked chicken from m&s
-or takeaway food from that coffee deli in carrick mines
-legs sprawled
-wine
-kids in bed
-netflix
-still no Azhar

it was a lonely Saturday preCovid too

I’ve watched this Saturday about 1000 times from her over the last few years
Her life was quite lonely pre-COVID so I imagine now it will be even lonelier with nowhere to go. Azhar is only with her because of the kids. Once they are old enough he will leave her. She will get nothing because they aren’t married.

She has no respect for his beliefs either as she is constantly drinking and he is doesn’t drink.

I do feel sorry at times that she def seems to be on her own a lot. However, I imagine she is draining to be around. She's hard work by the looks of her stories as she is so self obsessed and absorbed with herself. We on the Internet are not her friends but she seems to see her followers as such. But there is no substitute for having a close buddy to talk to. If she is on her own as much as we see, she needs to fill her time better. As a poster said earlier, she goes nowhere only DTC. Doesnt cook, read, walk, watch boxsets, nothing. It always has to involve money or expensive tit. Unless it involves free food, makeup, clothes and PR stuff, she isn't interested. Which then makes HER Not Interesting to watch. I couldn't live her life for 1 minute and believe me, I have my down days. I'm frontline and have seen hell this last year that has nearly broken me at times with peoples love and loss. There is so much to embrace in life if you look around and see how much value is in health, love, family and future. If she is having issues with feeling down or depression she needs to talk to some one. There is absolutely no shame in it, these times are tough on even the hardiest soul.

And now I'm having wine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely beautifully sunny day, and yet again its spent in bed with the blinds and the curtains closed. Its very sad really.
I would have thought that was a pretty strong indication of depression. This pandemic is having a huge affect on everyone’s mental health. She has said she’s been feeling flat recently which is certainly very common given lockdown etc. Maybe she’s really struggling. I can’t fathom how she gets to spend so much time in bed all day long. As a previous poster said, it’s very sad. She can’t be in a good place and for that she has my sympathy.

I do feel sorry at times that she def seems to be on her own a lot. However, I imagine she is draining to be around. She's hard work by the looks of her stories as she is so self obsessed and absorbed with herself. We on the Internet are not her friends but she seems to see her followers as such. But there is no substitute for having a close buddy to talk to. If she is on her own as much as we see, she needs to fill her time better. As a poster said earlier, she goes nowhere only DTC. Doesnt cook, read, walk, watch boxsets, nothing. It always has to involve money or expensive tit. Unless it involves free food, makeup, clothes and PR stuff, she isn't interested. Which then makes HER Not Interesting to watch. I couldn't live her life for 1 minute and believe me, I have my down days. I'm frontline and have seen hell this last year that has nearly broken me at times with peoples love and loss. There is so much to embrace in life if you look around and see how much value is in health, love, family and future. If she is having issues with feeling down or depression she needs to talk to some one. There is absolutely no shame in it, these times are tough on even the hardiest soul.

And now I'm having wine.
Totally agree. I don’t know how anyone could have woken this morning and not been itching to get out in that beautiful sunshine. I took my 4 for a lovely long walk with my husband and felt so much better after it. It’s often very hard to motivate yourself to get up and out but when you do go you never regret it. It’s a never ending cycle if you are feeling low like she seems to be right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.