Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lipstick. The mess of it. Hate that over lined look and where the liner is darker than the lipstick. It's awful.

Reactions: 5
Her mouth looks a mess. No way should she be plastering lipstick all over a cold sore ffs. The hairline! Shes nearly bald. Not a good look today.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wow, I’m actually in shock looking at her hairline. I’ve see her with a ponytail before and it was never that bad. There is definitely something going on with her and it’s manifesting itself physically. She’s needs to step away from social media and get her life in order.

Reactions: 3
Wow, I’m actually in shock looking at her hairline. I’ve see her with a ponytail before and it was never that bad. There is definitely something going on with her and it’s manifesting itself physically. She’s needs to step away from social media and get her life in order.
I totally agree. Shes falling apart in front of us on Insta and she can't see it. And even more worrying, she won't do anything about it either cos she sees herself as infallible and special and entitled and proud. It will be a downfall.

Reactions: 6
Imagine what she’s going to be like when the extensions have to come out and the roots are down and the Botox wears off. The eyelashes already gone And nails. She’ll have a breakdown altogether. Fifty filters will be on.

Reactions: 9
She can’t even say the name of the company she’s collaborating with 🙄 she keeps calling it skin ingredients. So unprofessional but what else would you expect from her 😅

Reactions: 13
Yes! I know! I cringed when she said The Skin Ingredients because I was listening to an instalive that Jennifer Rock did a while back and she was complementing someone for getting the name right and that it annoys her when working with people when they get it wrong 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂

I’ve never heard Tigs talk about them before unless it was showing off a press drop. But yet she’s obsessed with them 🧐🧐

Reactions: 7
Omg..... Stop saying sto-CKKKKK. My ears are bleeding

And no masks on the girls in the office.... Or herself! Ffs

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
One of her factories closed for a month , that would b china with chinese new year 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why are her employees not wearing masks?! She has legal obligations that she can't spray Jo Malone room spray on! Jesus she really is playing "business woman", isn't she?

Jennifer Rock's credibility has seriously plummeted if she feels that this is a credible collaboration. I'm surprised (though not a fan of Jennifer or her products)

Finally, WHO is spending €150 on Mothers Day? I'd absolutely hop off my husband if he spent that, madness. Must be all the princess girl bosses who expect that.

Reactions: 19
That's absolutely crazy no masks on her staff. She wouldn't want one on to mess up the lippy.

And yep, €150 on Mothers Day during a pandemic is crazy money. So many people looking at that feeling hard done by after loosing jobs.

Reactions: 3
Ok I’m just gonna say it, I have used all moisturisers of all price brackets and some are nicer than others but the only thing that smoothed my forehead was botox. I had it once 2 years ago and I’m planning another one for spring. I’ve had no other ‘work’ and if used sparingly for problem areas it’s worth it! Moisturiser will not change your actual skin regardless of what it says on the box or how much you invest. ( not referring to medically prescribed acne treatments or anything like that ) so unless you like spending money on fancier skincare because that’s your thing I wouldn’t be dropping 150 because tigs who has had Botox is obsessed with it!

Reactions: 17
Ok I’m just gonna say it, I have used all moisturisers of all price brackets and some are nicer than others but the only thing that smoothed my forehead was botox. I had it once 2 years ago and I’m planning another one for spring. I’ve had no other ‘work’ and if used sparingly for problem areas it’s worth it! Moisturiser will not change your actual skin regardless of what it says on the box or how much you invest. ( not referring to medically prescribed acne treatments or anything like that ) so unless you like spending money on fancier skincare because that’s your thing I wouldn’t be dropping 150 because tigs who has had Botox is obsessed with it!
Couldn't agree more, nothing will do for your face what Botox will. No need for 70 and 80 euro pot of cream, use cheaper creams and save your money for Botox with a good practitioner.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.