Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only getting to watch now 😂 where do I start.

the bra 🙄
the pasta - does she think we plebs don’t know what tagliatelle is? 🙄
Why was she prancing about half naked? Only to change 🙈🙄

“if you’ve never curled your eyelashes I recommend it” - eh we were curling our lashes in the 90’s hun! But I had to laugh when she said she curls before she puts mascara on....no tigs you had mascara on already hun

Reactions: 12

the bra 🙄

“if you’ve never curled your eyelashes I recommend it” - eh we were curling our lashes in the 90’s hun! But I had to laugh when she said she curls before she puts mascara on....no tigs you had mascara on already hun
100% had mascara on already I said the same. And what are veee-jays?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus even the cream carpet is gorgeous. My gorgeous( in the best d4 accent she could push out) cream carpet. She’s bleeping nuts like.

Mouth days are my least favorite. When she’s doing anything with them. And lip gloss is her thing. Everything is her bleeping thing. 🙄

Ah here. You do have lines hun. And there’s no such thing as baby Botox. And she has it here here and here. 🤣🤣not much more places you can put it. You pleb. Good genes my hole. Don’t make me post a picture of your mother. 🤣

Some of that hair is not hers? Non of that hair is hers. Her hair is thin and up to her shoulders almost. 🤣oh swigs. Go get the wine and let’s do a live. 🤣
Lads I hate to admit this but baby BOTOX is real. I asked the doctor who does mine. It's a different concentrate but you can add more and in more places, like cheeks and jaws. About the only thing she has been real about.

Reactions: 1
Lads I hate to admit this but baby BOTOX is real. I asked the doctor who does mine. It's a different concentrate but you can add more and in more places, like cheeks and jaws. About the only thing she has been real about.
It’s a term that was coined. It’s no different than regular Botox. It’s a technique of smaller amounts spread around strategically.

Reactions: 10
Her unfiltered teeth look soooo different.. wow ... and the after pics of the tan as she is swigging shows her wrists and it is really bad job..she obviously doesn’t use a brush to apply to her hands/wrists

Reactions: 4
It’s a term that was coined. It’s no different than regular Botox. It’s a technique of smaller amounts spread around strategically.
This is True...... its botox but a smaller dose, when I say smaller I mean tincey, tiny....
Baby Botox" is 100% NOT a thing, .... but looking at her forehead etc she has FULL BLOWN BOTOX #fact #dontbefooled

Reactions: 5
She got some realise of life !!! She is after taking a major U turn! Is it because the kids are returning back to school ?

Reactions: 1
She actually said on the video that she buys and is gifted Charlotte Tilbury and she’s love to work with them. Notions.

Why is she flashing everything.

She perked up pretty quickly when schools are returning though poor Seif stuck at home until April.

I would never buy one of this millia coats, they have gifted thousands of euro worth of them at this stage age to mostly odious bloggers.

Reactions: 6

the bra 🙄

Saw this 🤣🤣, and she nearly pulled the few remaining eyelashes she's left off when her kevin curler got stuck 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she look frantic talking about the dinner. duck sake the eyes 👀
HAMMERED!!!!

It reminded me of her on that night out she went on for Heather T’s birthday. The wild eyes were intense

Think that’s the night she lost all her “friends” 🤪🤪

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.