Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I love my son so much.. Bit weird there tigs. Maybe if you loved him so much you'd respect this teenagers privacy and stop showing private aspects of his life like what's inside his drawers to thousands of strangers on the Internet .. Is Krispy Kreme even inside her 5km
You can buy Krispy Kreme in Dundrum. Where else would she be?

Reactions: 3
Sorry now how the duck can she just go in and touch clothes?? I was just in M&S and they have everything cordoned off!! I had to get a staff member to grab me essential baby clothes!! How is this bleep able to go in and touch???

Reactions: 6
Because I love my son so much.. Bit weird there tigs. Maybe if you loved him so much you'd respect this teenagers privacy and stop showing private aspects of his life like what's inside his drawers to thousands of strangers on the Internet .. Is Krispy Kreme even inside her 5km
Beyond her 5km!

Can’t move won’t move. That’s Swig’s personal mantra

Reactions: 2
She is slightly out of her 5K. But seriously how is touching the clothes etc. Rules don't apply to her 🤔

Ahh here they even have the company name on them from Ali
Unfortunately this is more than likely the other way around. Shops on Ali express are notorious for stealing photos and producing a lower priced lower quality dupe of popular items.

I’m sure it does still happen the other way around too, but the fact that missoma is stamped on it would make me think that shop on Ali have robbed the idea.

They do it to items on Etsy all the time too and leave watermarks and branding on the items 🙄

She is slightly out of her 5K. But seriously how is touching the clothes etc. Rules don't apply to her 🤔
It’s actually 7.5 km door to door.... but I don’t think she could cope shopping anywhere else a good deal closer.

Reactions: 5
It’s actually 7.5 km door to door.... but I don’t think she could cope shopping anywhere else a good deal closer.
Dunnes in Ballyogan is her closest supermarket only down the road but I would be shocked if she ever strutted into that supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dunnes in Ballyogan is her closest supermarket only down the road but I would be shocked if she ever strutted into that supermarket
I can assure you I’ve never witnessed her cross the threshold of dunnes. She wouldn’t let her designer runners get dirty in ballyogan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is everyone shopping in their nearest supermarket. I shop in Dunnes; but none in our nearest town. Do tend to go directly from work which shortens the perceived being out and about if I was to be stopped. I do tend to do a massive shop so its only out once a week.

Someone looking for skin reccies. I am using the Jo Browne skin serum. Its amazing. I'm in my 50s and another work colleague complimented my skin yesterday which was nice. I've never smoked and do carry some weight which they also say helps when you get older!!

• Heart
If your looking for skin tips follow leon from cork I think her page used to be makeupbyleon. Very honest blogger, same age a tignam doesn't use filters and gives tried and tested reviews...

• Heart
If your looking for skin tips follow leon from cork I think her page used to be makeupbyleon. Very honest blogger, same age a tignam doesn't use filters and gives tried and tested reviews...
Brill I need some new interesting people to follow 😃

I've mentioned her before but Dr. Natalia Spierings is interesting. She's a consultant dermatologist and travels between London and Dubai.
She completely debunks double cleansing, expensive skincare etc. and sort of "called out" that oaf Caroline Hirons over her qualifications in discussing the use of tretinoin. It's a prescribed medication which CH shouldn't be discussing as she has zero qualifications etc. I like her, she's refreshing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've mentioned her before but Dr. Natalia Spierings is interesting. She's a consultant dermatologist and travels between London and Dubai.
She completely debunks double cleansing, expensive skincare etc. and sort of "called out" that oaf Caroline Hirons over her qualifications in discussing the use of tretinoin. It's a prescribed medication which CH shouldn't be discussing as she has zero qualifications etc. I like her, she's refreshing.
Brilliant, following now too 😁

What's her insta? Can't find her 🙈
Yeah I couldn’t find either

• Heart
I’m obsessed with skin!

I used to love Caroline about 7 years ago then she became this aggressive nasty money grabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.