Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m just gonna say it, I have used all moisturisers of all price brackets and some are nicer than others but the only thing that smoothed my forehead was botox. I had it once 2 years ago and I’m planning another one for spring. I’ve had no other ‘work’ and if used sparingly for problem areas it’s worth it! Moisturiser will not change your actual skin regardless of what it says on the box or how much you invest. ( not referring to medically prescribed acne treatments or anything like that ) so unless you like spending money on fancier skincare because that’s your thing I wouldn’t be dropping 150 because tigs who has had Botox is obsessed with it!
The 150 kit is very bad value. Only 14.50 of a saving on RRP. Not great for a value set.

Reactions: 3
And use a good spf too. That’s the best thing you can do for your skin.

Reactions: 6
Why is she re branding everything that’s a bit odd like if your company that you grew is doing so well so rebrand 🤦‍♀️ She’s at a loss what to do with her self with everything closed

Reactions: 9
I use some of the Skingredients products and quite like them , but agree, there is no real value in that bundle. The Skingredients gift sets are the same. Generally only a 10% saving on the bundles. You get better value buying from some online pharmacys who almost always have a 15% off code.

The Ordinary skin care HA serum is just as good as the skin veg and a FRACTION of the price

She didn’t even go through the products in the bundle or did I miss it? I tap through any ad/af links etc on all bloggers

Reactions: 3
just to clarify I’m not dissing pricier skincare- I love trying new products and I’m a sucker for nice packaging!
I love a good skincare too. My latest buy was a silly priced Charlotte Tilbury skincare set.

But this set isn't actually good value for what you get.

Reactions: 2
She didn’t even go through the products in the bundle or did I miss it? I tap through any ad/af links etc on all bloggers
No. She said

“You get the robe.....eh.....the probiotic cleanse......the......eh........tote bag........the eh.......the eh..........cleanse off mitt......eh.”

Pretty sure she left out a product there seems to be two but she she just can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 9
STOP........ take ur €150 & get BOTOX, u can have that advice for free y'all 🤣🤣🤣

Melissa is botoxed to the hairline (or lack of) that is not creams, routines or good genes that has her forehead smooth...... its BOTOX & FILTERS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry to derail. But can anyone recommend something ... my skin is just dead looking . It reflects how I feel ha but can anyone recommend something for my face.. to give it a boost... dont have a big budget unfortunately... I use hyaluronic serum at min but feel my skin needs something .. a balaclava maybe 🤔😂

Edit to add:.. sorry maybe that's a bit too deraily 😂 ignore my question 😁💗💗

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry to derail. But can anyone recommend something ... my skin is just dead looking . It reflects how I feel ha but can anyone recommend something for my face.. to give it a boost... dont have a big budget unfortunately... I use hyaluronic serum at min but feel my skin needs something .. a balaclava maybe 🤔😂

Make sure you use the serum on damp skin ! I always find a nice home made mask /scrub does wonders . Coffee and honey is lovely.

• Heart

The unpopular opinion podcast is on skincare this week with Simone Scribes. I thought it was very good and will be taking some of the advice. She recommended both expensive and money budget friendly products

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been reading a bit of hyaluronic acid and dermatologists suggesting it’s actually doing the opposite of what it’s claimed and that some might find it drying. I know it does absolutely nothing for my skin!
I use Alpha H Liquid Gold or Pixi Tonic about twice a week at night - nothing else on the skin after using it - and I wake up actually glowing. Which is saying something cos I have skin like a potato that’s been left at the bottom of a bag.

• Haha
  • Heart

If I may suggest the Estee Lauder serum in the brown bottle? Ok it is pricy, about €80, but it lasts ages(I got 6 months out a bottle), and you only use a small amount at night under your mosturiser. It’s actually amazing stuff for your skin and you will see a difference. The Ordinary Buffet serum is so good as well and so cheap!
Aaaaand I haven’t seen Tigs using either so that’s a plus😁

• Heart
STOP........ take ur €150 & get BOTOX, u can have that advice for free y'all 🤣🤣🤣

Melissa is botoxed to the hairline (or lack of) that is not creams, routines or good genes that has her forehead smooth...... its BOTOX & FILTERS
Thank you. 100%. That’s all.

Stockkkkk Jennifer roooccckkkk classicccccc

Her big cubic zirconia eternity ring is always on the wrong side of her real but fake engagement ring. Probably because it’s glass and doesn’t matter if she looses that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So, just to add too the skincare advice for anyone who doesn’t want to take advice from Tiggy (aka anyone with sense)

1. Botox - can’t beat it.
2. SPF everyday of the year irrespective of weather.
3. Don’t smoke, simple as that.
4. If you’re over 30, then you show hold start looking at adding retinol.

I get Botox from an excellent practitioner every 9-10 months, my face still moves but it just prevents very stern expression from setting in.
I use Image MD products which are undoubtedly expensive but they make such a difference.
I don’t aim to look significantly younger than I am (mid 30s) but I just want to look well and fresh.
One final bit of unsolicited advice is to focus on skincare focused brands with active ingredients, as opposed to cosmetics brands like Clinique and Estée Lauder, i think you get much better bang for your buck.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s 12 of those fantastiK bundles left. I’m shocked they sold 9 🤯 her sheep would honestly buy her piss if she bottled it 😂

Reactions: 5
Also the picture of Veruca Salt on her way out the door for school, but we all know Melissa was strategically showing off the boyfriends HIRED Porsche in the background 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣 #tacky

Ah Melissa u will never learn sweetie 🚗🚗🚗🚗

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.